Re:Welcome to Hidden Wonders of the Depths forum

[Post New]by sallyjayne on Feb 23, 11 6:48 AM
how do you use the "hammer" power up tool?

[Post New]by Campby43 on Mar 13, 11 1:06 PM
How do I turn off the timer for Hidden Wonders of the Depths?

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 4, 11 6:18 PM
Campby43 wrote:How do I turn off the timer for Hidden Wonders of the Depths?

Hi Campby43, I don't think you can turn the timer off this game. I have just re discovered it after buying it in 09 (I think) and started to play it again. It's quite addictive and a bit varied too. I used to play it with my little granddaughter (who thinks she is actually a mermaid, so loves all underwater games) and we both used to laugh at the sarcastic crab character who used to give a deep sigh/groan if we took to long over anything. Happy days and it still made me grin this time. Hope you enjoy this game as much as I do.
All good wishes you fishes, Pat_ric_ia x

Shrem
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Shrem on Aug 28, 11 3:53 PM
I really don't understand this game are there any instructions that explain the different things and what it means when you accumulate those things at the bottom

[Post New]by bjleininger on Dec 16, 11 2:02 PM
Loving this game, lots of variety. The game I like most is the "Group Tiles" game. It's a great mixture of a maze game, where you have to match 3 of the obstacles to get rid of them. How can I get more like it?

[Post New]by grannysews58 on May 1, 12 2:29 PM
Need to turn off the timer. Need to turn off the timer!!!!!! Help!!!!!
Please.

[Post New]by lillyabrown777 on Oct 19, 12 2:40 PM
Hidden Wonders has all ways been a favorite game(all 3), until they all started freezing out! In the the first game I can't get out of the first game. It will freeze every time and have me to close the game! Wonders 2 & 3 may freeze out during mid way dduring the game. I have already bought all three games and now can't enjoy them. Is this a reason to not buy antmore games from you? I really hope not....... Please help with problem.......

[Post New]by lowerbeach30 on Apr 19, 13 10:42 AM
i bought the game and i cant get it to go full screen and the background is all black

[Post New]by lookupsunny on Jul 5, 13 6:17 PM

How do you turn timer off?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Nov 22, 13 12:54 PM
soquelcalifornia wrote:I really feel ripped off. ... And let me guess: there is no recourse, like a refund?
Have you asked for one?

Because given your details, I'd expect you to get one--possibly after Customer Support attempted to make it work for you, but yes!

mixer01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by mixer01 on Oct 19, 14 5:30 PM
help! cannot locate the 17th shell on the bonus game 1 for the undersea scene. i can locate all the stars, crabs, vases, but not the shells. can anyone help me otherwise i am stuck on this level. thanks

mixer01

Go to: