Re:Welcome to Amazing Finds forum

[Post New]by blackjack4360 on Mar 20, 10 7:23 PM
[b]i agree waste of money wish i had not bought it worthless

[Post New]by CrimsonBrush on Mar 20, 10 8:35 PM
I have found all the things to find in the Antique Store, but it won't go on to the next location. I hit hint and nothing happens. What's it wanting me to do??

karolyneb
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,459 Posts

[Post New]by karolyneb on Mar 20, 10 9:37 PM
Rhealsmom, the Om is located on a plate in the back of the shop. It starts with what looks like a backwards 3.

halfadime7
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by halfadime7 on Mar 23, 10 6:42 PM
I checked this game out when it first was available and thought the scenes were very nice. I didn't buy it then, but I don't remember just why. I bought it when it was on sale for $2.99. Glad I didn't buy it at full price. The options are non-existent. No choice of sound, music, timed or not, can't get out of mini-games, so you can't progress. I understand that you can't find everything in a scene until you find the special item in another scene. I like that idea, but you can't move along without those darned mini games. The coin spins and spins and doesn't show you anything because it's trying to tell you that the item isn't in THAT scene or you must finish something else first. What a shame. This could have been a really good game. Maybe they'll rework it. That would be a treat, especially if they offered the updated version to those of us who wasted our money on this version. Oh well, live and learn. BTW.... who is the weird guy? Joel McCray?

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Mar 24, 10 6:26 PM
I bought this as a daily deal and what a deal it is... The hidden object part of the game has huge junk piles but items are easy to medium to find. The mini games are inventive and some that I have not played before. The graphics are ok. The story a bit over the top as is the intention I think. All good except for...the MUSIC... yikes. Headache in every note. Can you say repetitive? Definitely a no sound game for me on this one.

All in all I'm totally pleased with this game. It's a big surpise because I thought it would just be a straight HOG.

sirhc56
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by sirhc56 on Apr 11, 10 9:45 PM
I rate this game under my "biggest waste of money and time" list. Wished I would have demoed it first. I may have been able to finish it in an hour!!!

revbecca
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by revbecca on Apr 23, 10 9:32 PM
Bought this several weeks ago, having played the demo and *thinking* I would like it. I have to agree with most of the posts here; I do not like this game. I just went back to it tonight, thinking I would finish playing it. It is so annoying! I'm going to delete it now, just to avoid the frustration of trying to find items that (1) they don't tell you exist; and (2) are impossible to see!

S_Sorcha
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by S_Sorcha on May 2, 10 7:35 AM
One of the worst games ever...I didn't even finish the demo. Soooo annoying.

[Post New]by sarabananuh on Jun 26, 10 6:19 PM
I'm stuck in Anjuna Beach, GOA I can't find the moon! Can someone help?

SMQMC
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by SMQMC on Aug 14, 10 12:46 PM
Have to agree with most people on this one. Drove me a little crazy. FULL of items you think are on the list and aren't, but it's still a junk pile and some things are just very difficult to find with out using a hint because it's so crowded with stuff. Pop-up vendors and "Uncle" can be SO annoying. Music varies according to the country you're in, so it also can be slightly annoying, at least it doesn't last too long. I just can't recommend this one.
Sorry. Maybe

[Post New]by heatherington on Jan 4, 11 3:42 AM
This was a stupid game and a big waste of money, but there you are. We have bought a lot of games in the past just simply because they were there to buy. In retrospect I'm a lot more picky about my games now.

[Post New]by Helping__Voice on Feb 24, 11 11:25 PM
Hi

Didn't find anything special so far.. . I hope it won't be boring as I am thinking to buy it. Just for fun.

dino_14
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dino_14 on Mar 1, 11 4:01 AM
It game is not for me, but rather cool story

Edited on 03/01/2011 at 4:02:05 AM PST

[Post New]by Lindacorc59 on Aug 1, 11 1:11 PM
OMG, The parrot is driving me nuts. Can someone tell me where the dmn biscuit is already ??? Thanx

hotubbin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by hotubbin on May 2, 12 10:29 AM
prpldva wrote:
mom22inok wrote:How do you get rid of the ballons? This game helps keep my mind clear after a bad day at work.

you need the safety pin from Goa....

hotubbin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

prpldva wrote:
mom22inok wrote:How do you get rid of the ballons? This game helps keep my mind clear after a bad day at work.

hotubbin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

prpldva wrote:

hotubbin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

prpldva wrote:

Gabey
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Gabey on Jul 16, 12 4:26 PM
So frustrated. Can't open the scooter trunk....can't go back to another country etc. HELP!!!!

[Post New]by LdyCobra07 on Jan 21, 13 9:05 AM
Can someone please tell me where the Key to the Trunk is located.
I have been looking for it for three days and can't find it

Go to: