Re:Post any Jewel Match 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by maggiesedai on Mar 20, 11 5:20 PM
dr213 wrote:Level 46 doesn't give up the purple key. All 3 gameboards (rooms) have been cleared, except the first one - has purple locked squares, but no purple key. I've exited, restarted, etc. but no purple key. Because Level 46 isn't complete I can't continue - appears the game is over for me. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I'm having the same issue. I restarted the level and got the same result, this after restarting my machine. Frustrating!

Wjw3x
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Wjw3x on Mar 21, 11 4:27 PM
ok I like this game I have played for hours. I got 3rd wizard finished used hammer on the 4th and it broke only the top and the screen jumped hammer disappeared said I have to go find more seeds for the 3rd wizard till I get a certain seed. well I am at level 82 or more (I don't know can't get back on) and I still have to keep getting more seeds for a garden that tells me it does not need more seeds.?????? Now today 3/21/11 I have tried to get back on several times today and can't. I get to main screen and push play and my screen goes black and the game shuts down and my computer is trying to find problem with program????

So whats going on I notice you seem to have quite a few problems with this game.
1) I really wood like to finish this game. Do I still have to keep looking for more seeds on more levels and if so how many more levels do I need to complete to move on?
2) Why can't I get on?

AmberKB
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by AmberKB on Mar 23, 11 10:20 AM
I tried to get through the trial, but nope. The game was SO slow. Very very sluggish. It was awful. I was looking forward to this game...I liked it!

[Post New]by cuddlygram on Mar 31, 11 1:30 PM
wijo wrote:The first wizard says that his castle and garden are completed. Give your help to another wizard. But the other wizards are not clickable. And the game indicates that I have search other gardens for a magic seed. But I can't return to the first garden

Edited on 04/07/2011 at 8:58:12 PM PST

[Post New]by Coyzel on Apr 5, 11 9:54 AM
problems with level 25:
no keys for either the dark blue or light blue locks and only lets me go to those 2 screens. advice? help?:
thanks.

[Post New]by genaa96 on Apr 7, 11 7:08 PM
mimmiyh5 wrote:
dr213 wrote:Level 46 doesn't give up the purple key. All 3 gameboards (rooms) have been cleared, except the first one - has purple locked squares, but no purple key. I've exited, restarted, etc. but no purple key. Because Level 46 isn't complete I can't continue - appears the game is over for me. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I also have this problem. I've played the game completely to the end twice and this time I'm stuck on level 46 with no purple key and nowhere to go. I restarted and got the same thing. I'll try it once more without activating the bonus.

[Post New]by summers47 on Apr 18, 11 11:47 AM
My mouse pointer is invisible on Jewel Match and Jewel Match 3 using Windows 7.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 18, 11 1:47 PM
Welcome to the pond, summers47!

If these games have a customer cursor option, then I'd recommend to try turning that off if possible. Otherwise, some quick updates for your system may help with this display issue. This help article goes over some of the steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you have any questions on the steps or if the mouse trouble persists, please contact our Customer Support team and they'll gladly assist further. Customer Support can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

Post any Jewel Match 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by luvlbi on Apr 20, 11 8:06 AM
I cannot get past level 67. I saw someone else post this problem without getting a real viable solution. Every tile has fallen except one purple spinning tile in the upper right corner. I have tried everything and nothing works. When you try to skip to another screen, it skips over two and goes to one where it says is a completed room. Then it skips past the middle two screens and goes back to the first one and won't allow it to be completed. I have uninstalled and re-installed several times, so please don't offer that as a solution. I like the game but this is very frustrating. I am playing the game under a different name but if the game goes way past level 67, I don't think it's fair that I am doing everything right and yet can't get further along.

[Post New]by momgonz on May 3, 11 5:09 AM
game act like it will load but just as quick...it goes back to the please play again screen...i have windows 7 ...this is not the first time this happened not is it the first game this has happened to. my past fixes wont work now...i am frustrated ...done everthing...not sure if i should continue to buy game if they dont work.

[Post New]by toni866 on May 24, 11 9:58 PM
I have reinstalled this game and I seem to be only getting the same screens over and over again. im on level 76. I havent seen any bonus, wizards, plants or anything. whats up with this? thanks

Stina_E
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Stina_E on Jun 3, 11 8:19 AM
On my Mac, using a one-button mouse, I'm unable to rotate puzzle pieces when needed. I've tried all the key combinations that seem likely in addition to the standard command-click.

[Post New]by beavrz on Jun 21, 11 6:02 AM
My game starts but once I hit continue, it shuts down I have tried everything to fix and it won't. It is a shame this game has so many glitches.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Jul 17, 11 5:51 AM
Not sure if this is a problem or just a "feature", but after finishing the third wizard, the silver coins that are used for building are not turned into gold, but carry over to the next castle. The same happens at when finishing the castle of the fourth wizard. As a result you are able to build the castles almost instantly.

Also about halfway thru the 3rd wizards castle I stopped getting any pests. (I'm almost at the end of the 5th wizard level).

I've got the Mac version playing on normal level.

Rac13
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Rac13 on Aug 25, 11 10:54 PM
I have suddenly been kicked off the game. I had just finished level 23 and moving forward when this happened. The Game Manager showed up saying: "Play Again"
and when I did so,found myself back in level one. No way to go back to where I left. What went wrong. I don't feel up to go through the whole thing again.
It's very discouraging for I really enjoyed playing it.
Any suggestions? I'm really mad for I've earned my grades and have been playing for a couple of weeks.
Please help me with this issue.
Thanks.

[Post New]by bamiyani on Nov 6, 11 4:05 PM
Am totally stuck on Level 76 - have cleared 2 rooms - have one completely BLANK room and one that need keys that I can't get because they must be in the blank room.

Otherwise game has been perfect.
Suggestions please mods???

[Post New]by bamiyani on Nov 6, 11 5:14 PM
RE: Level 76 - I found the answer

You must clear the room(s) as much as you can. You will then go to 2 puzzles which are almost (but not quite blank). At this point you go to the right and click on "Clear Magic Items" ...

Yay I made it through. I needed to restart the level - gather the manna and when I got to the board with 3 items, clicked on "clear magic items". And it worked.

Figured I'd let anyone know if they were having issues. This is the ONLY issue I've had and I'm now on 77.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Nov 22, 11 9:51 PM
Froze up and I had to reboot the computer. Now I'm about level 70 still on the middle wizard and can't move on. Guess I'll start over with a new name.

mcs123r
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mcs123r on Dec 8, 11 5:15 PM
I have one more person to build the castle for, but, for some reason I can't get out of the 4th person. It keeps telling me that I need to collect more seeds, water the plants, and use the pesticide. WELL, I can't access any of those items as it tells me that I have completed the garden. I keep leveling up on the 4th person and can't go beyond. This is getting ridiculous and very boring. There has to be some type of programming error that is going on. I can't get to any of the pods to move on. I'm sorry I ever purchased this game.

emery419
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by emery419 on Dec 9, 11 9:37 AM
I am on the third wizard (the one with the chroma frenzy which turns some of the squares to flowers, which I haven't found that useful) and the game keeps quitting and I have to start the level over. It seems to happen when I actually activa. te the chroma frenzyRunning Mac OS 10.6.8, and the game has run fine until now. This has happened about 5 times; do I need to uninstall and reinstall and start over? This is a VERY LONG game, so I don't want to do that unless I have to. And frankly, I don't think it will help. All software and graphics are completely up to date.

Go to: