BBB10
Clownfish
Clownfish
715 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Farmscapes

[Post New]by BBB10 on Feb 19, 11 1:58 AM
gimmegames wrote:Had crashing/freezing issues, and after many hours of troubleshooting on my own, I've asked to return it for a game coupon. I had lots of crashing with Royal Envoy, another from this developer, so maybe it's a similar problem.

Aside from that, I was enjoying this game in spite of the loading times.

Hi Gimmegames!! I'm so sorry to hear that you are having problems (with two GREAT games!!) That sucks!! Wish I could help!!

BBB

BBB10
Clownfish
Clownfish
715 Posts

POSTING FROM ANOTHER THREAD I CREATED!! LOOKING FOR HELP!!

[Post New]by BBB10 on Feb 19, 11 2:10 AM
BBB10 wrote:Hello fellow fishes!!

I played the trial of "Farmscapes" from BFG!! Then I went to the developers site and saw the trial for the CE and played some of it!! I was trying to find the "quest walkthrough" I saw mentioned on our forums, as there are adventure aspects that I'd like help with!!

But when I did the trial on the CE, the changes that I had purchased on the SE, where not on the CE!! I am referring to the same pictures (visually) that I had made (purchased), just like on the game "Gardenscapes" i.e. picking the design of any given item, like the flowers you want in the garden, picking the type of garden ornaments and the color you want the house to be, etc.,!!!

The level of the quests and the money (earned amounts) were exactly the same on the CE as on the SE!!

I want to know that if I buy the CE, that the purchases that I've already made on the SE will be the same and be reflected on the CE!!

Thanks for your helpful posts!!

Happy Gaming!!

BBB

Help if you can PLEASE!!!!

fsanc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by fsanc on Feb 19, 11 6:07 AM
I foun the game to have beautiful graphis, but way 222222222222 slow, at least that was my experience, could not even get to plant the tree. :-(

BBB10
Clownfish
Clownfish
715 Posts

[Post New]by BBB10 on Feb 19, 11 2:01 PM
fsanc wrote:I foun the game to have beautiful graphis, but way 222222222222 slow, at least that was my experience, could not even get to plant the tree. :-(

Hi Fsanc! Yes, the graphics are beautiful!! Sorry to hear you could not even get to plant the tree!! I look at it this way! The farmers have to be patient! They don't expect things to be fast!! It's the same with this game IMHO!!

BBB

lisam63
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by lisam63 on Feb 22, 11 8:37 PM
delightful and charming game ....
made me all warm and fuzzy inside like
yah , it does load slow between scenes but didn't matter much to me cuz it was such a sweet game ...
just wish it was just a tad more challenging ..i never had to repeat any level
well worth the money imho..
you gotta like these types of games tho
ty

BobbiAVEC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by BobbiAVEC on Feb 25, 11 2:41 PM
I loved Gardenscapes and thought this one would follow suit. However, I had some problems with the program. A lot of jumpy scenes. The gate on the fence kept jumping. And when it went to the match screens, the chicken and the farmer kept jumping too. I am going to keep an eye out to see if this one is revamped or corrected.

[Post New]by bobweekend on Feb 27, 11 5:03 PM
Fun game very entertaining. I am working away from home and it helps fill the evenings in the hotel and keeps me out of trouble.

My question the sound track!!!

I am trying to place all the songs played as the credits do not give credit as one would expect.

The songs I have identified so far are Hot Stuff by Donna Summers, and Son of a Preacher man by Dusty Springfield.

I am in the process of downloading an ogg player so I can say which toons I think are what. There is no mention of any song titles in the credits.

Bob

[Post New]by bobweekend on Feb 27, 11 5:20 PM
Ok, am I hearing things?

Farmscapes\base\Sound\Music\Country Paradise = Son of a Preacherman
Farmscapes\base\Sound\Music\Match to Win = Hot Stuff

There is much poetic license but the themes are there.

[Post New]by snew01 on Feb 28, 11 6:35 PM
bfgImbrium wrote:Hi fishies,

Thanks for creating this thread! I've gone ahead and stickied it.

We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144059.page>here</a>.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium
Can we have some help here. Please?

[Post New]by bobweekend on Feb 28, 11 8:18 PM
don't understand stuck at level 167 explain more please.

Charleen
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Charleen on Mar 1, 11 11:39 AM
I love loved this game...I also love Gardenscape...There is one thing if you make another one can you change how you can buy the stuff for the farm....There are thing I would change...If you don't want an item on the farm...ie the windmill...Then you could by pass it and go on to buy something else on the farm....But I loved it anyway...Big Fish Rocks as usual....

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Mar 1, 11 1:04 PM
Good grief! I love this game. I can't stop playing it! Only two main gripes ..... don't like the time it takes to load some parts of the game AND can't see the reason for having some of the levels 'endurance' tests instead of skill or pure enjoyment games. Apart from that I find it not only compelling but totally enchanting. I have the screen saver on and sometimes wonder where the bird song is coming from!!!
Thank you so much for giving us such an adorable game Big Fish.
Lots of love from Pat_ric_ia x

[Post New]by bobweekend on Mar 2, 11 5:46 PM
Talk to me folks. I can't be the only person in the whole wide world that made the connection to these songs.

Farmscapes\base\Sound\Music\Country Paradise = Son of a Preacherman
Farmscapes\base\Sound\Music\Match to Win = Hot Stuff

Am I really that crazy?

[Post New]by FLAMEonfire on Mar 9, 11 12:53 AM
I tried to play this game but it just stood there - with the stupid people telling me that the game hasn't started yet - i waited and waited but nothing happen! you get to watch the ugly boy and the just as ugly farmer walk around speaking to each other for what seemed like forever. I got so bored I canceled the game for it even got started. What a joke - and a very unfunny one at that!@!!!

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Mar 29, 11 11:32 PM
I absolutely adore this game. It is upbeat, fun, fantastic graphic drawings and animation. I love the balance of hidden object, match 3, adventure -- it's got a little bit of everything for everybody. I give this 5 out of 5 stars and the only negative I would have is the long loading time between scenes. I overlook the long loading time because of the anticipation of seeing what's coming up in the next scene.

For those people that have been complaining about all the dark, spooky, eerie games of late ---- this is a "must have". You won't be sorry. It's a blast.

yve501
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by yve501 on Apr 1, 11 1:03 AM
I just love this game! I bought it yesterday to fill up my punchcard after buying Empress of the Deep2 and guess which game I spent all day playing! I really enjoy the variety of play and other developers could learn from the clarity of the hidden object scenes. The loading time between scenes didn't bother me, I used them to take refreshment breaks. I've just started my second farm and would like to know if the story develops further or if it's just collecting more items.

Nethelem
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Nethelem on Apr 7, 11 9:14 AM
Greate game, i think one of the best m3 i've ever played! The only thing: when i clicked on the bush my computer crashed so hardly that only reboot helped me

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on Apr 9, 11 1:31 PM

FLAMEonfire wrote:
you get to watch the ugly boy and the just as ugly farmer

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Apr 9, 11 5:19 PM
This game is a change of pace for me (I have been playing games that are dark and eerie.) I have a lot of fun playing this game. In fact, I am addicted to playing this game. I would recommend this game to anyone that like match 3 and/or hidden objects.

[Post New]by lilfarmtruck on Apr 14, 11 10:12 AM
Ditto for me too. I love this happy little game, the happy little farm, the happy little people, the happy little beez..etc etc

This is the game I go to when I need a break from dark and spooky HOGs. Makes me smile everytime. I didn't know how much fun it would be when I bought it. I like that you can play in relaxed mode without timer. Timed games give me panic attacks ..

As a new novice gamer (playing since feb) this is one of my favorites.

Go to: