micidawn
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Post any Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss technical issues here only

[Post New]by micidawn on Feb 19, 11 11:57 AM
I also got the "This hardware is not supported by Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss" message when I downloaded the trial version. It seems like more games don't work than do work anymore. Very disappointed in the quality as of late and it is the major reason I have ended my membership with BF games.

Bluecassie37
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Bluecassie37 on Feb 19, 11 1:23 PM
Me too with the 'Hardware unsupported' message. What's the point in having 'a new game every day' if they don't blinking work?

allielubaka
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by allielubaka on Feb 19, 11 3:24 PM
Well just about what everybody else said...the game started downloading and just before the beginning 'intro' the whole thing popped back out to "Play Again?" Play what again! I didn't even get started.
For a game that has been checked for viruses, etc., this one is a dud!
As inexpensive as it is - no buy here.

[Post New]by vanderploeg on Feb 19, 11 3:53 PM
Tried twice to open the game - got an error message both time. I'm not even going to try to re-install the game based on the comments I've read here. This is very disappointing. It looked like it could of been a good game.

[Post New]by SunnyCA on Feb 19, 11 4:03 PM
Same problem here...Hardware not supported!!!!
Hmmmmmmmm....Makes me wonder if it will work on Feb. 21 AFTER the 4.99 special is over!!!!!
Have loaded it twice and will not try again.....

rubywilms
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by rubywilms on Feb 19, 11 4:21 PM
this is the second time I have uninstalled this game and reinstalled it. it still will not work. once it gets pass the credits. it is nothing but a black screen
disappointed
rubywilms

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 19, 11 4:48 PM
Hi everyone!

If you're encountering the "Hardware is not supported" error when launching Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss, please write into Customer Support with a Dr. Felix Report. This will really help our tech team continue to investigate this error to determine what is causing it. The Dr. Felix report will allow them to gather info on the different systems that are being affected that they can then send on further to the game's developer.

Thanks Fishies!

-bfgDonau

crazyfor20
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by crazyfor20 on Feb 19, 11 7:33 PM
Jeriann64 wrote:Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I couldn't even play the game!! I downloaded it just fine, but when I tried to play, I got this message telling me my hardware was not supported by this game. What's up with that????

I got the same thing

runtotorun
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by runtotorun on Feb 19, 11 8:22 PM
Seriously corrupted. Downloaded fine...or so I thought but each time I tried to play the game, it looked like it was trying to start 3 games simultaneously. Had to C A Delete twice and then restart my computer. Deleted game after going through this exercise twice. This sort of thing makes me question the security of these games. Are we truly being protected by viruses? I'm just saying...

[Post New]by OregonFan on Feb 21, 11 6:13 PM
I reported this problem (hardware unsupported) to CS, along with a Dr. Felix report. The answer I got back is this: "Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss has pretty high RAM requirements, and it needs 1536 MB of RAM..."

So, if you don't have at least the required amount of RAM, the game will return the "hardware not supported" message.

smyates
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by smyates on Feb 23, 11 9:17 AM
joyce2121 wrote:First Install...got to opening screen, and had frozen cursor.

Second Install.....message: hardware does not support this game

Third install....opened game twice and wouldn't play either.

THREE STRIKES......It's out

Judging from reviews, not missing much.

smyates
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by smyates on Feb 23, 11 9:24 AM
I too am having the same problem. More and more games by BF I am unable to play once downloaded. Giving some more time, but if not corrected, I will need to place my business with a game co. that is serious. Your tech dept. is a JOKE...

[Post New]by iampeacewalker on Feb 23, 11 1:08 PM
Still having problems with access violation message.

[Post New]by Rude_B0y on Feb 23, 11 8:41 PM
I had problems with this game freezing also! Every time I got to the puzzle with the quarters the game would freeze and the only way to close it out was to restart my computer. After second time of this happening my computer would not load properly and my screen would show an error message in many different languages.

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Feb 25, 11 1:07 PM
Milliesmom wrote:Got the same message "This hardware is not supported by Mystery Agency - A Vampire Kiss"..what is going on?

yep - me, too - something isn't right, but it isn't my computer!

[Post New]by dsayless on Mar 20, 11 9:36 AM
Well I got the same error message as the rest of the world, it seems; however I do have a solution for some of you: try to disarm your anti-viral software, whatever it is, & then try to download the game again: it seems to work for some people, although it didn't for me---GOOD LUCK!!

[Post New]by huddy0329 on Jul 18, 11 2:59 PM
I downloaded the trial version of Mystery Agency:A Vampire's Kiss and I got an error. The error said "This hardware is not supported by Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss" What do I do now???

Go to: