roxycavalier
Stingray
Stingray
5,621 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come

[Post New]by roxycavalier on Feb 27, 11 1:25 AM
Can not get excited about this game, could not wait for the trial to end. Even at 4.99- no buy.

babbydoll1201
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by babbydoll1201 on Feb 27, 11 9:12 PM
I finished the game & I really felt like I just wanted to get thru it ASAP!!! I wasnt that crazy about this game & yes, I did buy it. I am sooo thankful I didn't buy the CE when it came out. The grraphics are nice but the story is boring to me. The background music or sound effects were next to nothing...I like a liitle audio or dialogue somehwere throughout. I would pass on this pesonally. Not my cup of tea.

Martyheinz
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,130 Posts

[Post New]by Martyheinz on Feb 28, 11 1:37 AM
My biggest problem with this game is the story line. Totenkraft starts out evil, picking up where he left off, and then at the end Nellie is with him saving the world. Just didn't jibe in my book. Game play was good but story unbelievable. If he has an about face, maybe the extra scene in the CE should have been the "transformation" and not the final chapter of the story.

merediffy
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by merediffy on Mar 2, 11 4:47 PM
I bought this game immediately using a game credit. Love this series and didn't have to try it, but I did anyway. Really fun game. I'm looking forward to the next in the series.

merediffy
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by merediffy on Mar 2, 11 4:47 PM
I bought this game immediately using a game credit. Love this series and didn't have to try it, but I did anyway. Really fun game. I'm looking forward to the next in the series.

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Mar 3, 11 3:58 PM
This game was ok, I was glad I didnt get the CE and spend more money. The puzzles were very easy.

[Post New]by Sugie1 on Mar 4, 11 11:27 AM
I have installed this game twice and it still has flaws. You cannot see some of the games within the games. Had to remove completely from my inventory and that was after paying for the collector's edition at $13.99. I really feel ripped off. Sugie1

candycreme
Clownfish
Clownfish
548 Posts

[Post New]by candycreme on Mar 4, 11 7:10 PM
Although I have played the other Treasure Seekers games and liked them very much,for some reason when i started playing this one I was not sure I would like it,Boy,was I wrong I really enjoyed it .....I didn't want iit to end ,I hope to see another one ....Thanks BF.

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Mar 6, 11 6:30 AM
Just finished this one. Although I'd bought the previous Treasure Seekers games, I hadn't played them until now. I played them one after the other. It so much fun doing that sometimes because everything that's happened is still fresh on your mind. It seems by the ending of this one that there will definitely be a sequel. The way this one ended it almost seems as if Nelly and Totenkraft may have ended up together!

I enjoyed all these installments. They seemed to have gotten better each time. I like the extra X-glass and the time ring added to this one. Get them. You won't be disappointed.

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Mar 6, 11 6:32 AM
Sugie1 wrote:I have installed this game twice and it still has flaws. You cannot see some of the games within the games.

Sometimes you have to travel back in the past or future before you can complete tasks. I forgot that at one time and thought the same until I remembered the ring. Try that and see if it helps.

Edited on 03/06/2011 at 6:33:36 AM PST

Ongoldenpond
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by Ongoldenpond on Mar 12, 11 9:08 AM
Very disappointed in the last two games of this series. The first two games were wonderful and exciting and I immediately bought "Follow The Ghosts" and "The Time Has Come", as soon as they came out. Totally underwhelmed by both. Felt as if the developers were just trying to crank them out because of previous successes. Found myself saying "so what" at the end of this one. Glad I didn't buy it as a Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by Bilko_Bilko on Mar 18, 11 11:55 AM
The start wasn't as good as I expected from Treasure Seekers. I mean moving around in the same place and playing the same **** scene twice in a row

CAG30
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by CAG30 on Mar 19, 11 10:56 PM
I totally agree with "ongoldenpond" on this one! Definitely not worth it for the CE,,,would be OK if bought at a sale price. It was way too short and too easy! If another game comes out in this series, I am going to have to be convinced big time to buy another! I think they need to revise the storyline, games, or something to make it more interesting and challenging!

merivilan
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by merivilan on Mar 26, 11 4:42 AM
I have just finished the game and I enjoyed it. I will look for the others.
Plot line had a few things that made me go hmm but it was fine fun.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Mar 28, 11 10:23 AM
I loved this game just like the others in the series. But, was the game shorter than the others? I was surprised when it ended. Maybe I've just gotten used to the genre. (puzzled)

Kala1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Kala1 on Mar 30, 11 5:28 AM
I like it, very, very much!! i have the all series, i hope you made some more

lorpat2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by lorpat2 on Apr 7, 11 8:29 PM
I was having trouble playing the game. Movements were slow and sluggish. I switched from full screen to regular screen and now the game paly great. I am really enjoying the game.

SabreQueen
Clownfish
Clownfish
658 Posts

[Post New]by SabreQueen on Apr 10, 11 11:41 AM
lorpat2 wrote:I was having trouble playing the game. Movements were slow and sluggish. I switched from full screen to regular screen and now the game paly great. I am really enjoying the game.

I have had the same problem . Also the game is very picky when you do a task ( esp in the FROG scenes) u have to place things just where the game wants them or no go. Buyers regret. Story also seems slow and sluggish Can't see myself playing again. But will try the fix to improve the play.

Edit: FINALLY finished the game. Moving from full to reg screen did help but the whole story needed fixing, not to mention the "borrow"* ahem* from the film "Arrmageddon". Off now to delte the fricking thing from my puter. Waste of my download time.

Edited on 04/10/2011 at 6:57:32 PM PST

AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on Apr 23, 11 10:36 PM
This game was just OK to me, so glad I didn't buy the CE.

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Jun 18, 11 4:33 PM
I liked this series a lot, and I appreciated the two gameplay additions of the ring that lets you travel between two time periods as well as the X- uhh... X-... can't remember what it was called. It's sort of like an X-ray I guess.

I don't really like hidden object scenes in this game. Not that there was anything wrong with them, they were pretty average compared to other games (although didn't look that nice) but I much prefer FROGs and would have preferred it if there were no hidden object scenes at all.

Story spoiler, highlight to read: It was strange and unexplained why Totenkraft suddenly became a good guy. Perhaps this was a step to further his own ends while having the side effect of saving the world? I did like that they had more of the semi-antagonistic relationship between the siblings that they had in the previous games.

I also enjoyed the Lost reference with the numbers on the lock picks! 4, 8, 15, 16,23, 42.

Go to: