laurakay76
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

Re:Playing Hard Mode and Receiving the Crown.

[Post New]by laurakay76 on Jul 5, 11 12:44 AM
I'm guessing the two "undiscovered areas" are the rooms unlocked with the crown and the Secret Tree Disc.

I only have the regular game, not the collector's edition. Is there any additional bonus content found on the collector's edition that I don't know about?

[Post New]by Gamer1214 on Jul 19, 11 11:25 AM
I've played the game 3 different times and still did not received the crown. I played all the games and even found all the morphed objects.

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Sep 28, 11 4:44 PM
From the spoiler alert, looks like you get a closer look at the portraits, but you have to play through to nearly the end. Worth it?

icantry18
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by icantry18 on Feb 8, 12 1:28 AM
Honorable Salmon if Wisdom MargieB
Thank you for the crown stuff clarification. See, that's what I get for trying to follow the strategy guide instead of working it out. Still, putting the crown on is a logical step!

[Post New]by momlady40 on Jun 1, 12 8:18 PM
I thought I was loosing my mind looking for that crown. I've re-started the game 3 times thinking I missed something. Now that I know, I can just carry on. Wish I'd checked the forum 2 days ago! LOL.

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Sep 22, 12 3:22 AM
I've finished hard mode, but I can't access the bonus content, There must be a way to play it, but I can't figure out what that way is. Can anyone please help me?

cavebear
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by cavebear on Dec 9, 12 2:41 PM
Hi Maggie,
I have played and replayed this game up to and past the point of the frog crown in the door.
I have even tried to get into hard mode but it won't let me! I uninstalled and reinstalled hoping I could restart from fresh, but it still won't let me.
I can't find the little gold crown. I have searched myself silly.

I've played the Dark Parables [Briar Rose and Snow Queen] and am trying to get past the Prince to play the last in the series but I feel I have failed if I can't find the
'crown' to get through that door or remove the vines from the other two doors.

I have gone up the other way from the dungeon to the 'surface' but it still bothers me that the crown is unobtainable.

Could you please help me and possibly send a reply to my email since I don't always look into the forum.

thanks so much
gail aka cavebear

cavebear
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by cavebear on Dec 9, 12 2:46 PM
Hi MargieB,
I think I am catching on now in regards to the crown.
Will carry on playing now with that in mind.

thanks
gail

kindnsruls
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by kindnsruls on Dec 18, 12 3:09 PM
So now I'm extra confused, because I am playing the easy mode and seem to need something called The Secret Tree Disk to continue, which I was supposed to have picked up near the beginning of the game when I put the Golden Crown on a frog head in a cave doorway to get to the room w/ The Secret Tree Disk in it...and have just spent an hour pouring over the Guide to figure out where I missed the crown and can find zero mention of the crown, except the spot where I use it...so...if I don't get/need the crown how do I get the Secret Tree Disk?

xstitcher1
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by xstitcher1 on Aug 6, 14 1:56 PM
Thanks for posting this. I thought I was going crazy!! Not a far trip,depending who you talk to. lol :-) At least I wasn't the only person who couldn't figure it out. I'm still fairly new at this type of game, HOPA, I usually just play straight out hidden object, but these are fun.

Go to: