Re:Welcome to Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues forum

[Post New]by ladyinred21k on Mar 5, 11 12:24 PM
I can't get to the conductors car yet. How do we get there? It's not available to me yet!

[Post New]by carolinapenn on Mar 9, 11 5:05 PM
Can someone tell me how to get the light to turn on in the Winery? The walkthrough shows the light on after you light the fire in the stove and put the parchment on top to make the words visible. It shows you in the winery and the light is on but my light is off. Please help, I'm stuck.

[Post New]by sansci on Mar 10, 11 5:33 PM
Same problem with Serpent of Isis on my Mac that others mention - crashes repeatedly in Chapter 6 on the last item in boat **** scene. Very very slow re-installation as well, so don't hold out much hope.

[Post New]by grammamoozie2 on Mar 11, 11 10:44 AM
HELP...!!!!i cant get the oil lamp bottom full of oil...i let it drip for over an hour ot mo success...how od you get it to stop????

[Post New]by brownsuga52 on Mar 11, 11 3:58 PM
I am stuck on chapter 6 and can not figure out the code.

Cryssie64
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Cryssie64 on Mar 14, 11 6:25 PM
I can't get the garage doors open at Grandpa's house! I've got rope attached to the door handles and I keep looking at the tow bar on the car, but I can't seem to find a way to connect the two! I'm clearly doing something wrong but have run out of ideas. Can anyone help? I've got this far without resorting to walkthrough or pleading forum messages but I'm stuck!

Thanks in anticipation of someone knowing what to do!!

Cryssie

***some time later....
now, if only I'd read the walkthrough sooner, I'd have realised that I needed the second rope!

Edited on 03/14/2011 at 8:50:47 PM PST

[Post New]by gamblinglady1940 on Mar 15, 11 6:47 PM
Question: When I go to the bookstore I get the loading screen and the computer just "hangs" after doing a control+alt+del to get out of it there is a message screen that says "XML Parsing error inside file "C:\Program Files\Serpent of Isis-your Journey Continues\data_enEN\scenes\objinf\s0_info.xml".
Error:File not found at line 0, column0.

How do I fix this?

Thanks in advance!

[Post New]by llddbm on Mar 15, 11 7:55 PM
on Chapter 2, Italy....can't open secret door on floor, can't go to stairs and can't summon book store owner...stuck...no place to go from here?? Help, I have the book to place in the bookstore, but no place to put it?? no boxes available for return??

[Post New]by Fmig33 on Mar 16, 11 12:54 PM
therobster wrote:there is a stick outside the bookshop on the windowsill that you use to keep the desk open

Thanks Iwas crazy findind howe to get it

medic1960
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by medic1960 on Mar 20, 11 11:52 AM
What a wonderful game! A great concept with good graphics and varied mini-games. Thank you Big Fish and Gamgo.

Medic1960

[Post New]by browntrout55 on Mar 28, 11 5:11 PM
I am stuck in the kitchen 2nd time at grandpa's and can't move on

[Post New]by sjhmjh on Apr 1, 11 2:05 PM
there is a box in the book store on the left put your book in there=i am stuck in the winery i have the pyramid and i put it on the indentations in the hotel buffet hint tells me to go to the hotel court yard i dont know what to do next[b]

[Post New]by shellseeker on Apr 4, 11 6:16 AM
I have just finished this game. The artwork was really very nice, and the story line so-so- . The puzzles were good also, but could have used a bit of direction. The thing I hated most was the cartoon characters!!! They were so annoying. I will not buy another game with this type of thing in it. It totally took this from a semi adult form to a child's form. Thanks..Shellseeker

[Post New]by terracegarden on Apr 4, 11 7:59 PM
brownsuga52 wrote:I am stuck on chapter 6 and can not figure out the code.

[Post New]by terracegarden on Apr 4, 11 8:01 PM
I'm stuck in Chapter Six as well. Can't figure out how to start that engine. The code sheet does nothing for me at all. What do the symbols mean? How does one interpret this?

[Post New]by terracegarden on Apr 5, 11 8:53 PM
ok I found the answer Now how do I get to the walkthrough?

[Post New]by acampbell54 on May 16, 11 5:05 PM
Need the sheep and the brush in the guys room please help I don't have more clues tips

vermp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by vermp on May 27, 11 11:30 AM
The oldest messages are showing up first for this forum. Is there any way I can change it to most recent messages first?

blovad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by blovad on May 31, 11 7:33 AM
Hi. Is this game on iPad? If not, when? I really liked the first one.

[Post New]by Seren_PR on Oct 9, 11 7:12 AM
terracegarden wrote:I'm stuck in Chapter Six as well. Can't figure out how to start that engine. The code sheet does nothing for me at all. What do the symbols mean? How does one interpret this?

Go to: