Re:PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE

[Post New]by Brina_82 on Jul 18, 11 6:02 PM
I'm sorry this IS NOT a good game! Sorry People!![i] Graphics ARE great but, other than that this game really stinks!! Could at least have a lil help when u get stuck or don't understand What to do!! Its Really Boring, in my opinion! I wouldn't buy it I don't believe.

[Post New]by AlphaD on Aug 15, 11 7:07 PM
Someone posted that they thought "Scratches" was a lot like "Syberia", and that they didn't like either game. While there are a lot of differences between the two, if you didn't like Syberia, you probably won't like this game either. You also won't like "Rhiannon" --it is similar to this game also. I personally love Syberia, Rhiannon, and Scratches, and wish there were more games like this on BF.

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Jan 14, 12 8:29 PM
well i din't read it, did buy it, and am upstairs now trying to get into the door with the key on the floor, and not on my side. i jumped right into this, and did not read any directions, so my bad, but it is rather interesting. it will be good if i can figure out at least one more thing before my vertigo kicks in. i found that going slowly is helpful, re the merry go round...mo later...

oh, and btw, i have been a fan of for a few years and hundreds of games. if i choose one that doesn't suit, i see that as my responsibility, not the company's...
just sayin....

lazdaze
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by lazdaze on Jan 17, 12 5:21 AM
I wish I had read this. I can't even play the game if I wanted to. I bought it without trying it on their spooky special. Big mistake. It litterally makes me sick. All that panning and movement. Yuck.
They need to have warnings on games that could cause seizures. Maybe they do and I missed them. This one is a big mistake for me.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 17, 12 6:57 AM
lazdaze wrote:I wish I had read this. I can't even play the game if I wanted to. I bought it without trying it on their spooky special. Big mistake. It litterally makes me sick. All that panning and movement. Yuck.
They need to have warnings on games that could cause seizures. Maybe they do and I missed them. This one is a big mistake for me.
You seem to have missed something in options. You can play it in slide-show mode (not 360).

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Jan 23, 12 9:20 AM
Well, I'm going to try it anyway.

Aquatic
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Aquatic on Jan 25, 12 12:03 AM
Hello all! 360 game navigation mimics the movement of your head and eyes. It may be disconcerting at first, but it you stick with it, take frequent breaks to start out, your brain and eyes will adjust. It will begin to feel very natural. This type of game opens up a world of snooping, er... exploring that is quite fun. Aquatic

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 18, 12 10:51 AM
These games (Large File Adventure Games) are a wonderful slow walk. You don't always know what to do (hence why we have forum's walkthroughs and the like) to each their own on these games. I intend to buy everyone of them I can, they are the Haute Cuisine in my opinion of fine art in gaming. My opinion only. If you want a lamborgini ride down the highway of gaming, well and good. I have a car that is the same age as I am, and we trundle slowly down the highway checking out everything along the way. If you can understand that simile, then this game is for you.

As to the 360 panning I do find it nauseating, but as more than one fish has pointed out, you can put it on shutter motion, or just slowly warm up to it. I like this game enough to put up with the 360, I tend to prefer the Carol Reed way of going on motion, but I will still buy these games whenever they are available. i bought Nancy Drew's latest LFA as it just came to BFg today.

I have well over 500 games. Whatever that does or does not make me...I have variety for whatever mood I am in. Viva La Games!!!

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Nov 20, 12 11:08 AM
I REALLY ENJOY THIS GAME!! : YOU HAVE TO MOVE MOUSE AS NOT TO JAR THE SCREEN. I DON'T SEE WHY YOU DON'T LIKE THIS. HAVE TO HAVE PATIENCE PLAYING THIS.

[Post New]by wishtobe20 on Feb 26, 14 5:48 PM
I truly enjoy this game. I have tons of games the 360 will make u dizzy if you are used to just waking{which is slow} . just my opinion. I prefer the 360 I have a the latest sherlock holmes games love them !I wish there were more games like this! I any one thinking out of the box should try this.I play this and my Sherlock Holmes alot!

Go to: