Rosedene
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Post any Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's technical issues here only

[Post New]by Rosedene on Mar 5, 11 1:45 AM
The game will not save. I have played and then exited three times and always the same, no save. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, still won't save. Very annoying!!!

melon804
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Post any Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's technical issues here only

[Post New]by melon804 on Mar 5, 11 5:48 AM
I, too, am having trouble. For me, the game won't save. I played for 40 min before deciding to buy the game at $13.99. After the installation (for the 2nd time), it started me at the very beginning. I went through almost 2 hours playing the game, then shut down for the night. This morning when I went back in, it started from the very beginning again. I've never had this happen to any of the other (many, many) games that I've bought.

Why is this game not saving?? This is very frustrating!

diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Mar 5, 11 8:51 AM
Well uninstalled and reinstalled used different player name Barnyard issue fixed BUT then got to Sunflower garden and issue Happened AGAIN!. Not acceptable for any game ESPECIALLY a CE in my opinion.

jlewis228
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by jlewis228 on Mar 5, 11 9:06 AM
I am having the non-saving issue as well. Got to "Act 3" closed last night and this morning when I clicked on Play it had me starting at the beginning again???? Already purchased this one, but I don't want to play the same part over and over again.

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Mar 5, 11 10:19 AM
A good game and I finally played it to the end, including the bonus, but it caused a great deal of crashing, I even uninstalled and reinstalled, that did not help. It kept freezing up and I had to shut down the computer and restart each time. I hate when that happens.

melon804
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by melon804 on Mar 5, 11 10:42 AM
If I have to play the same thing over and over again like others here, I want my money back! It's just not worth the hassle.

Miss Thorns Parlour

[Post New]by parisperez on Mar 5, 11 1:22 PM
I can't get back in to get the Ivory angel. When I enter the first time in jumps right into their talking and once Miss thorn rides away I'm left out in the cold. All I need is the ivory angel to complete the game Iv'e played it three times using new name and I still get stuck without and angel HELP

[Post New]by jimbanbo on Mar 5, 11 5:06 PM
I'm having the same problem with the shadow box game in the barnyard. Will not acknowledge correct cards. Going to try uninstall and start over. I am running Windows7.

[Post New]by Jackie143637 on Mar 5, 11 5:31 PM
I am also having problems with dragging and slowness of response. Perhaps an update or upgrade is in order. Want to purchase but won't until the issues are resolved. Thanks

[Post New]by unidrummer on Mar 5, 11 8:03 PM
Beware of rose eyes shadow lock, it crashes when cards are completed. Had to reinstall the game to fix the problem

KDinMD43
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by KDinMD43 on Mar 6, 11 5:01 AM
It ran slow to begin with. I couldn't play the bird and bug game because my cursor was sticking so badly. By the next sceen my cursor stuck so much I gave up playing the game altogether. I'd like a refund.

driain
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by driain on Mar 6, 11 6:50 AM
Re Sunflower Garden issue, after having the same problem - and sending a Dr Felix report and screenshot to Customer Support as requested - I uninstalled and re-insalled the game, without touching the program data file, and was able to replay the last saved game. This time the correct solution was rewarded by the shadowlock recipe. Hope this works for other players too.

Edited on 03/06/2011 at 7:07:08 AM PST

dokken117
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by dokken117 on Mar 6, 11 12:07 PM
Don't know if I'm in the right forum or not, but here goes: When I beta'd this game the picture covered my screen nicely. However, when I downloaded the demo, the picture was reduced greatly. I'm very computer illerate, but I've seen some of you mention changing the "resolution". There is something at the lower right of my screen that says 150%. Is this what everyone is talking about? Should I change that number? Sorry for being so dense.

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on Mar 6, 11 12:26 PM
I have updated my drivers, restarted with different profiles and it still after about 20 minutes of play starts to slow and you lose cursor control. Aahrg!

marl99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by marl99 on Mar 6, 11 1:09 PM
I solved this problem by uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it from your purchase history. I did not have to start the game again it continued from the Sunflower garden. Wonderful, I have now completed the game and it is well worth finishing. Hope this works for you too.

dokken117
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by dokken117 on Mar 6, 11 1:18 PM
I answered my own question. I zoomed from 150 to 200% and the picture stayed the same. But the forum print zoomed outta sight. lol. Oh well, guess I just wasn't meant to have this game.

jeanniemouse
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,337 Posts

[Post New]by jeanniemouse on Mar 6, 11 4:05 PM
I've got the "choppy cursor" thing going as well. At first the game ran beautifully, but it started to slow in the village section, and in the barnyard it was all but unplayable. I'm doing an uninstall/reinstall now. I hope they do a rebuild on this one. I really like this game and had purchased it.

[Post New]by missJeanette1223 on Mar 6, 11 6:29 PM
i have also experienced this issue - not sure how to save my profile ?

Topper_ wrote:Am playing the trial and did have the game listed to buy the full version, but discovered that whenever I exit the game I lose my profile. Meaning I have to start back at the beginning again, which is a bit tedious! Anyone else had that problem?

Edited on 03/06/2011 at 6:36:47 PM PST

melon804
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by melon804 on Mar 7, 11 4:10 AM
Ok, I uninstalled this and reinstalled, and now it's working fine. Was able to unlock the Shadowlocks (all 4 of them). Hope this helps others. Game continues where it left off.

Note: Scratch the above. I got almost to the end last night, but had to shut down. Now the game starts from the beginning again!! This is maddening! I can't sit here and do the entire game in one sitting. It's just not fair. FIX THIS OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!

Edited on 03/07/2011 at 5:00:26 AM PST

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Mar 7, 11 4:45 AM
As many report the game slows down after 15mins or so play, especially after using the hints.
Exiting the game and rebooting clears the problem for another 15 mins of play.
It's like the game has a memory leak.

I also wont purchase until this is fixed.

Go to: