Re:Tips and tricks for Capturing Mr. Darcy

[Post New]by pats12tbrady on Mar 24, 11 5:08 PM
I have literally tried everything I can possibly think of to get the other Mr. Darcy ending. The only reason I got the first one was because I skipped ahead. I have read all the suggestions on here, but am having no luck. I can't find a happy balance of charactoristics to get me further, and I honestly don't know what to do. If anyone knows of a spoiler that can tell you from a week to week basis what to do please please please tell me, I have literally spent hours upon hours redoing this story line. Thank you for any help you can provide.

[Post New]by Kim_Slow on Mar 25, 11 6:55 PM
For some reason, I can't get Lady Lucas to invite me on the second trip after I come home from visiting Charlotte. What have I done wrong? The only time I got the message that she likes me less was when I didn't go on the first trip with her...

[Post New]by emg255 on May 16, 11 6:32 PM
In order to get Mrs. Lucas to invite you on the second trip, you have to have a kindness level of 84 or more. My strategy was to work primarily on my Wit, Will power, and and Talent at the beginning of the game, while occasionally visiting friends. After the successful dinner with Mr. Darcy at Rosings, I then worked only on my kindness. After I got my kindness really high, I began going outside more to get my propriety level lower for when I had to battle Lady Catherine DeBurg later on.
Also, I found not resting to be counter-productive because when you're tired, you don't perform your tasks as well as you should and lose points instead of gaining them. I found the best way to handle the issue was to rest every Monday so I would have enough energy to do everything I needed to do for the rest of the week and get the maximum points I needed to get Mr. Darcy!

Edited on 05/16/2011 at 6:50:56 PM PST

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Aug 5, 11 4:10 PM
1st mr darcy is pretty easy the 2nd one is harder.
1. go walking alot and read, and art propiety needs to be low but will, wit, and talent
are the best.and some kindness too...u have to balance those out so ur propiety stays a on the low side.
2. make Lady Catherine hate you to do this u have to go visit charlot and each time u speak with her make her hate u more
3 the main thing is to question and buck mr. darcy every time.he likes a woman with backbone.
4 make friends with wickeby listen to his tale of woe (yeh right) need this to confront mr. darcy.
idk what else will help but this is what i did and got all 9 endings

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Aug 5, 11 4:10 PM
grr my stupid browser was going too slow so it posted twice sry

Edited on 08/05/2011 at 4:12:10 PM PST

[Post New]by mizzcheeks on Aug 12, 11 2:26 AM
What's the ending for Mr Darcy if you refuse him the second time he proposes?

Go to: