Re:Post any Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon technical issues here only

[Post New]by suzyqscoobydo on Sep 5, 11 9:23 AM
hthrb42 wrote:
theshewolf wrote:...
I can turn the outer dial all day long and in both directions, but the inner dial simply will not move...

I have the same issue.

Re:Post any Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon technical issues here only

[Post New]by gypsynative on Sep 23, 11 9:31 PM
Game keeps saying error-access violation at 0X0052C24A (tried to read from 0X00000010), program terminated. how do I fix this I really like the game. The demo worked great

netizen
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by netizen on Nov 6, 11 10:08 PM
maxxxx14 wrote:why does the game keep shutting down...

A few people - including me - have had this problem, did anyone get an answer or solution yet?

leslie5270
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by leslie5270 on Dec 2, 11 7:45 PM
VIRGINA33 wrote:my disks will not rotate.

If you are talking about the discs for the puzzle in the cabinet to the right of the gypsy in the circus tent, my discs won't rotate either. It's as if the game freezes a that point.
I can exit out of the scene and go anywhere else that I've already been, but the puzzle will not play. Did you ever get an answer? Are these questions ever answered?

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Dec 21, 11 8:18 PM
I just had visited the tent and all was dark then I backed out and my screen turned white then rectangles of different scenes I had to use Ctrl Alt Delete to get out of the game. I have never had tech problems before on any game. What is wrong with this game. Or do I need to uninstall and reinstall?

[Post New]by Desinea on Jan 1, 12 9:13 AM
I also have problems with an inventory item: I took the screwdriver, but it does not appear in my inventory, so I got stuck because I could not open the crate next to the wolf cage in the circus.

I am not buying this game!

It surprises me that with all these technical problems it is still rated as one of the best games for 2011.

[Post New]by EllesLangille on Jan 15, 12 10:56 AM
lisette42 wrote:I downloaded the trial for this game and it told me I had no minutes left and I should buy it.
Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm having the same problem with the demo version. I get 3 minutes into the game, to the first sparkly area on the armoire, and as soon as I click to HOS, it shuts down and says I have 58 minutes left of play. I'm running WinXP SP3 with compatible drivers and tons of space.

I HATE games that shut down long before the actual time is up! And this issue will keep me from purchasing this title.

What's the problem, game developers? Too greedy to test for bugs first before releasing? UGH!

Duetgirl
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Duetgirl on Jan 18, 12 9:57 PM
I can't get to the 'search scene' where Geralt has found the next victim on the ground (near the tavern). I went through the walkthrough-- and there is NO search scene that I can find! According to the walkthrough-- you have to do that, then move the cart to get the paper. Anybody else having troubles with thsi??? I've closed the game and reopened it several times. My game is running smoothly (knock on wood) and fine, other than that! I can't go forward without the paper!! Thanks!!

Duetgirl
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Duetgirl on Jan 29, 12 8:01 PM
Just tried THREE times to post a review of this wonderful game, and when it 'posted' all it was was a bunch of . No words. Help!! Never had this problem before!!

Edited on 02/07/2012 at 1:39:31 PM PST

[Post New]by Isabella3032 on Feb 3, 12 12:25 PM
Gajillion wrote:apparently having spent my money on this game....IT SUCKS! Can't load, have to re-install everyday...just not worth it! Discontinuing my membership!
Good bye Fishy Games who don't get my credit card anymore!

Did you contact BF support? Since there is not a patch or fix for this game, I received a code for a free SE game to replace this one. I believe the problem lies with ERS, more than BF. I am having a problem with all ERS games, particularly this one. I bought it, but it is unplayable. I keep getting the "continue,options, screen every time I try to access my inventory or go back. I started having this problem with other ERS games too. I contacted BF support and there is not a fix for this yet. They gave me another game of my choice, but I really love Shadow Wolf and wanted to play it!

[Post New]by skynate on Feb 7, 12 1:02 PM
I have just purchased this game and got to where we put the lens in the microscope and I had already found it , Put the hair samples of the wolf on there and it will not let me talk to the guy again. says I need to find lens and look in microscope and I have already did that.

lillyrush
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by lillyrush on May 13, 12 2:13 AM
the voices don't play......

Re:Post any Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon

[Post New]by Donnola58 on May 27, 12 11:00 PM
Hello, I more do not succeed to continue in the game. L' I have rifared 4 times I always block but me to the same point. They have arrived to the circus, I have opened the right door in order to go where c' she is the extended child, c' it is one stretches, then are returned behind to the police station in order to prepare l' explosive, I have the wine, a green ingredient and I do not succeed to find l' other. As objects I have only a medaglione, a pincette, also has arrived all' boarding, I have found two pieces of puzzle but the third party (near the cat), I do not succeed to find it. I more do not succeed to go ahead, you help me please? Thanks

[Post New]by dustybritches on Oct 20, 12 4:02 PM
I have seen this problem mentioned several times but no answer has been forth coming about the problem. I realize game has been out for awhile but somehow I missed it. I am trying to get the hook at cave entrance by hitting rock three times with the hammer. I have been able to hit twice but no matter where I hit for the third time it doesn't work. A possible fix for my problem would indeed make me a happy camper.

[Post New]by ejean216 on Nov 12, 12 7:46 AM
I've have played this game many times and had no trouble with it ,but how do you get the extras?

dorotha
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by dorotha on Dec 12, 12 11:55 PM
VIRGINA33 wrote:my disks will not rotate.

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Feb 20, 13 10:53 AM
the game won't open & it says i have 49 min. left! haven't evev played yet! shesh.

Spade won't dig up treasure

[Post New]by mjgoose on Jul 22, 13 8:53 PM
I can't get the spade to dig up the treasure right after you knock down th boulder. I went ahead and did the HOS on the cart first thinking that might help but it does't work. Any suggestions?

lindiana
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by lindiana on Mar 25, 14 6:03 PM
It kept crashing to my desktop. Eventually I just gave up and uninstalled the game.

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Jun 6, 14 6:21 AM
I also started playing this game yesterday and got as far to put my name in when it crashed to my desktop I uninstalled and re-installed and same issue occurred. This is a game issue not our computers. No need to send email to customer service as problem is with developers. I hope for a fix soon.

Go to: