Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Moving the animals game in the cave

[Post New]by flofingers on Apr 22, 11 10:43 PM
housebound wrote:is anyone else have a problem putting the angle piece
in between the rabbit & the bull tiles on the puzzle board ? _ l < angle shape
I have all of the rest of the angles in place but that one & l
no matter what I do , it won't let me put that angel in place.
any help would be great. Thanks

flofingers
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by flofingers on Apr 22, 11 10:47 PM
Yes, I am also having a problem with that. All the other posts are in the proper position but every time I put the angle piece in, it bounces right back out. I cannot get it to stay in place. So I cannot connect it with the other piece that is supposed to go under it. How am I supposed to get the fire sword to melt the ice???
HELP! It seems this is a problem with most of us, so I am glad it isn't me. But can we get it fixed guys, so we don't get so frustrated!!! I hate that!

[Post New]by Ozalan on May 3, 11 4:36 PM
Agreed, I hope this is getting fixed. I won't skip puzzles, especially if there are achievements to be unlocked (I'm obsessive that way), so I'm either going to have to restart the whole game and hope it works the second time around, or wait for the bug to be fixed.

Eoarod
Flounder
Flounder
2,391 Posts

[Post New]by Eoarod on May 4, 11 9:48 AM
Well, add me to the list of the sorely dissapointed. I tried, and tried - put pieces on and off, left the cave, wandered around came back, closed out the game and came back & nothing would make those barriers stick or get the animals not to detour. I'm uber OCD too & tried for over an hour to avoid skipping and losing the achievement - but to no avail...

I'm hoping when I replay the game it will work out

SabreQueen
Clownfish
Clownfish
658 Posts

[Post New]by SabreQueen on Jun 4, 11 4:49 PM
HOLY DOODLE!!! I reproduced the screen shot and it went PUUUURfectly!
( this NEVER happens to me!!)

Thanks again Margie B

mrwritesf
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by mrwritesf on Oct 26, 11 9:02 PM
Mac user here. Printed the screen shots from Margie B AND an independent walkthrough and it's not working for me. Have no choice but to skip. That horizontal "Z" piece doesn't want to be placed, and the bird stops midstream and resets itself.

I'm kinda surprised that this hasn't been fixed--it's been more than 6 months.

Go to: