Starchild6
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Aztec Tribe: New Land

[Post New]by Starchild6 on Oct 13, 11 7:42 AM
I couldn't figure out exactly what I was supposed to be doing, so I figured I would have to come to the forum and get tips. I did manage to repair a sawmill, but even though I had tons of wood and food, I couldn't figure out how to build a teepee. Clicked on town, nothing. Just a padlock on the little teepee on the bottom. However, before I exited to get help (there is no tutorial), I realized that I was not going to like a game with all these tiny turkeys and logs that constantly need to be clicked on. I know, you have enough food or wood, you can ignore them. But that is not easy, when they are constantly running around. All the tabs at the top, resources and luck, etc. are crowded together, small and hard to read. With help or not, I knew I would never enjoy a game with that much clicking on small objects like running turkeys!

Well, it is a good thing we don't all like the same games, or the developers wouldn't make such a large variety! (Give me large bears to cage any day, especially when I can dress them in cowboy outfits)!

[Post New]by Bellemadge on Nov 17, 11 5:44 AM
I have just upgraded my computer and reloaded my Big Fish Games. Aztec Tribe is not showing any 'Town' or 'Resources'. WHY???
The 'breaking down' bit is in my estimation grossly overdone. It does NOT allow time to complete the game.
Just as a matter of curiousity do the people who 'dream up' these games ever try playing them through??

cappy54
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by cappy54 on Mar 28, 12 6:49 PM
Hmmm. It started out well and I am in casual mode..Too much time to fix th e water damage and trying to get the chief hut built takes away from the joy of accomplishment on each level.

cappy54
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by cappy54 on Mar 29, 12 1:03 PM
I liked the first game until closer to the end...This one is the same. First. People that play this type of game like building and progress.

Now, it becomes annoying when you are trying to get to the next level and you keep getting fire, no water, while supplies are dwindling and money is shrinking!..

Fix the game and maybe more of US would be content to pass it on to others.

[Post New]by shannanan on May 16, 13 12:10 PM
This game is okay, but it gets really annoying really fast. The more you upgrade somethingt the faster it breaks and you have to upgrade the lightning rod to level 3 before it actually does anything. The only way to survive the higher levels is to build tobacco farms instead of sawmills and mines. If you could hire a handyman to do preventative maintenance it wouldn't be so bad.

[Post New]by ldywhtzin on Aug 16, 13 10:37 AM
SPOILER ALERT!

I am on level 16 and when I look away from the game for 1 second almost all my buildings are destroyed and i keep using the market but i keep running out of resources. I don't want my buildings destroyed and its hard to get resources. WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: