*Can't access the cash register in the bar adjacent to the cigar room
{it is sparkling, but no response}

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

Re:Post any Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bootsky on May 16, 11 11:42 AM
Thought I'd try this game again today, but I still cannot get that sauce onto the pizza!!! Have tried all the suggestions in the other threads, still a no go!!
Oh, well got so many others to play.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on May 28, 11 2:44 PM
Bootsky: I had same problem with sauce. Then I noticed the faint outline of the jar in the lower right hand corner of screen. Pick up the sauce bottle from inventory, then set in in that spot. The lid will come off, then you pick up the spoon, dip it into the sauce, follow outline, go a little beyond it - Note - sauce will stay in spoon, until you've traced around the line. You have to dot that, I think 3 times, then the pizza's covered with the sauce. I also had problems with mouse moving erratically & very slowly, was very frustrating, but I got out of game, went back into it, & it worked alright after that...so far anyway...But now problem with watering can, so I still can't continue with the game.

Edited on 05/28/2011 at 2:51:43 PM PST

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on May 28, 11 2:49 PM
I am at the church, picked up watering can & went to creek to fill it. It filled up, then I went back to water the tomatoes, but my screen went black...then I got a msg. that stated that a program caused my game to close, will check for reason, etc. At any rate, I got out of it, closed a few tabs that I had open, went back into the game, screen was black first off after getting into it, but I clicked mouse couple times & screen came on ok....but now I can't even fill the watering can with the water from the creek. When up by the tomatoes, at top of screen it shows 'now I can fill the can with water at the creek', or something to that effect...so I know it's ready to fill. I've tried quite a few times to fill it, but it just will not do it. Can anyone help? Thanks.

queencate
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by queencate on Jun 8, 11 8:14 AM
same thing here list on right is there , and one on left is gone , just black ..froze up hope i can get credit

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 8, 11 9:25 AM
Hi fishies!

If your game is freezing or if you're getting a black/blank screen, check out the troubleshooting tips in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game still isn't running properly after completing the steps in this article, please feel free to contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by carcrumb on Mar 27, 12 5:36 PM
I made the pizza and took it out of oven, game shut down and when I went back in it will not let me take pizza from oven, start over or move ahead....what do I do? I have started the game over twice. HELP love this game until now,

Go to: