Opus1965
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Aladin and the Wonderful Lamp: The 1001 Nights

[Post New]by Opus1965 on Mar 31, 11 7:37 AM
puglette404 wrote:This is another HdO game and another "no buy" for me. HdO is a French developer from what I have read elsewhere. All of the games seem to have the same gameplay and controls. The artwork is fine, but I truly hate the HdO controls. It is so difficult to play the puzzles and minigames. I will not buy another HdO game again. I have tried them several times and the format is always the same.

Please, Big Fish game buyers- Do not buy these games ever again! At least until the developers at HdO learn some new tricks.
Thank you,
Puglette

I agree with you Puglette. The developer used one game and copied it over and over with a different story painted over it. It was a waste of time. As soon as I saw that it was Hdo, I immediately uninstalled it.

sweetie58
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by sweetie58 on Mar 31, 11 5:44 PM
I was terribly disappointed with this game It was too easy and went too fast. What really made me mad was I bought it by accident while trying to buy a different game and I paid full price for a game you could finish in less than the hour to try it for free. Oh, well maybe I will pay more attention next time. Maybe the grandkids can play it sometime.

Bink_In_AK
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by Bink_In_AK on May 28, 11 4:37 PM
HdO? No thanks... too much baggage.

[Post New]by Humeba on Apr 25, 12 12:11 PM
I tried to play the demo but all I get is a black screen with music in the background. Was really interested in trying this game but it looks like people are not getting replies to problems. Oh well...

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Aug 14, 12 8:27 AM
I don't like the set up for this game and the ho scenes are too tiny and hard on the eyes. I'm pretty sick of HOGs on general anyway, so it's a no buy for me.

Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

[Post New]by Swtmb on Jul 3, 13 3:38 PM
I enjoy all hdo games. I am in the minority, I know. I enjoy hidden object games without adventure which is what this game is about. I also enjoy timed, rather than relaxed mode.

[Post New]by rpebblesmom on Jul 12, 13 3:04 PM
I enjoy the HdO games when they have exotic locales like this one. The story was an interesting "spin" on the classic Aladdin story and made for some nice, lazy gaming. I agree, with this particular dev, you know exactly what you are going to get, but I still enjoyed playing it to get sleepy before bed- very relaxing and fun. I always play on "untimed" mode, so that contributes to the lazy pace. I did think that is was a little shorter than other HdO games, but that was just fine. Not for those looking for an intense gaming experience, but a nice quiet game for just relaxing.

Go to: