Re:Welcome to County Fair forum

[Post New]by gabby14094 on Mar 12, 09 2:01 PM
How many levels are there while playing county fair...will I ever beat this thing?

[Post New]by oxygenic on Apr 5, 09 2:04 PM
mesamoon wrote:I guess I'm a natural expert at this game since well, in the Empire County Fair, the goal was
-Obtain 85,000.00
-Build 5 attractions
-Hire 30 workers
-Gain 90% popularity
You have 9 days to accomplish and I accomplished it in ....guess? well its 4. So, if you need help, just ask, game based please, not if you have problems with the driver, blah blah.

Mesamoon

With all the rides, game stands, food stands and, shows, one indoor and outdoor arena, because you can't have more than one. And with everything, absolutely everything upgraded. And Advertised, every ride, and all the other adds.

No cracks or patches used.

4 days?? this is the one i'm stuck on right now...cant get more than ~$62,000 by the end...using all the tips/hints i know or have read - waiting in the staff tab to rack up money quickly (clearly not enough though) w/ the $1 employees & not allowing raises, full ads, large rides/etc near entrance, playing w/ gate fees, indoor/outdoor show (& have switched them once not doing well...), all food, everything upgraded & fully adv, mix of ride types/sizes, etc...all the other requirements are easily met, i just cant get the cash on this one

so whats your secret? hehe - i'm sure it'll come in handy on the last one also, if i ever get past this one...

[Post New]by iviewolfe on Apr 23, 09 2:48 PM
sullyr33 wrote:i seem to be stuck on the gator fair anyone got any tips?

if you managed to find anyone to help you with this id appreciate some tips too, im stuck at the same place xxx

[Post New]by whisper1985 on May 3, 09 12:22 PM
Hi. I'm stuck in "Golden Gate". Any suggestions? I don't know what to buy. Should I buy a show and Ferris Wheel? plz help

[Post New]by miller5 on May 22, 09 8:21 AM
sullyr33 wrote:i seem to be stuck on the gator fair anyone got any tips?

[Post New]by evasgramma on Nov 7, 09 3:12 PM
Running Windows Vista cannot play this game. Receiving the same error message as some of you about my video card driver being out of date. Has anybody found a real solution ?

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Jun 1, 10 12:33 AM
I really enjoyed this game the different rides, the jumping balloon, the Flying Elephants and the Giant Swing. I was very disapponted for I kept receiving a Error message, so I never got passed the Gator Fair. I was very pleased with the game as far as I was able to play. It reminded me very much of those Build-a-lot games, with a Country Fair theme- which of course to me made the game very different and fun. For as long as I was able to play, I can say I had a good time. The different stands, the hiring workers, the upgrading etc....there was plently to do and it can get very challeging. To you all fishies that like Build-a-lot games with a different theme, I would recommend this game. Happy Gaming!!!

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on Jun 1, 10 5:17 AM
Hi Terry. Finally a great TM game for DD and I bought is in Jan 09. Sorry you are having troubles Terry. I have played this game many times over the last year plus and really enjoyed it without technical problems. Yes it is similiar to BAL games but a little slower pace and as a result more enjoyable. Once you figure out the "system" it is fairly easy to beat all levels. Wish they would put out a sequel. HAPPY GAMING

Edited on 06/01/2010 at 5:19:09 AM PST

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Jun 1, 10 5:50 AM
laeddie wrote:Hi Terry. Finally a great TM game for DD and I bought is in Jan 09. Sorry you are having troubles Terry. I have played this game many times over the last year plus and really enjoyed it without technical problems. Yes it is similiar to BAL games but a little slower pace and as a result more enjoyable. Once you figure out the "system" it is fairly easy to beat all levels. Wish they would put out a sequel. HAPPY GAMING

Thank you for that, I bought the game at a different site and I am going to buy the game here, I already played the demo and no problems, so far. YAY!!! I am going to give this one a go and for $2.99 it is a good price for a great game. Hopefully this time, I can past the Gator Fair...
Thanks again, Terry

[Post New]by chris122049 on Jun 1, 10 6:04 AM
I would love to buy this but the posts say that this game doesn't run on Vista. Has that been fixed? Anybody running it on Vista?

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Jun 1, 10 7:08 AM
Darn, wish this had been the DD yesterday when I needed one more punch for my card Oh well--I remember liking this game. I get it mixed up with Carnival Mania which is similar & which I bought & still haven't played
Don't remember having any technical issues so I will go ahead & buy. Don't remember this one being too frantic so for those who avoid TM games because of stress--I think you will like this one ok. Music & visuals are good.

Diana_Mc
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Diana_Mc on Jun 1, 10 7:31 AM
The demo will not download for me. I get an error code (I've tried around 3x).

I am currently downloading The Mystery of the Crystal Portal just fine - didn't esp. want it but needed to see if my connection was working.

EnvirolBek
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by EnvirolBek on Jun 1, 10 11:34 AM
I am running on Vista and haven't had any tech issues thus far, and I'm at the Gator level. The only problem I am having, and I'm sure it's just me, but these indoor/outdoor arenas. I can't find where the people or shows are that are supposed to go in them. Are they unlocked at some point or where are they hiding? The only thing under my shows tab are the first 3 tents.

Besides that, I think the game is quite fun...

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Jun 1, 10 1:32 PM
Huh...Just downloaded the trial & apparently I never played it on BF, though I know I've played it. So got to demo. I forgot how fun this game is. Not a typical click,click, click TM game--more of a strategy--plan how you are going to spend your money to make the most profit. For sure I will buy this as a DD--nice way to start off my renewed membership!

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on Jun 1, 10 3:23 PM
As the game progresses the indoor/outdoor arenas etc will become available when necessary

Edited on 06/01/2010 at 3:24:50 PM PST

[Post New]by chris122049 on Jun 1, 10 3:28 PM
I was so disappointed. I tried to run this on my machine and it worked fine until I tried to quit. Then it wouldn't shut down. Even after I closed the game manager and the game, a little pop up would come up and say a game was still running. I finally had to reboot my whole computer.............It was a cute game though!

Doggy_lover
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by Doggy_lover on Jun 1, 10 4:10 PM
I tried out the demo to see if I would enjoy this. But, growing up on Rollercoaster Tycoon, I think it spoiled me for this game I found this game unengaging and too simplistic. I got tired of simply waiting for money to come in. That isn't to say that the game is bad, but I've played much, much better as far as tycoon games go.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jun 28, 10 9:23 PM
Really fun game. Tried the demo tonight and the hour flew by - bought it and played another hour or two. Time goes quickly when playing this. I love the assortment of rides, food, attractions and I haven't even unlocked ANY of the large ones yet or most of the mediums. Can't wait to see what they are! Btw, am running this on Windows 7 and so far, no problems at all.

aap71
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Welcome to County Fair forum

[Post New]by aap71 on Jul 1, 11 4:34 PM
Kran45 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to County Fair forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other County Fair players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I can't get throught the tutorial. When it says to right click here to change the price, nothing happens and I have to alt>ctrl>del to end the game. Anyone else have that problem??? Or is it just me, (again)

I am having the same problem getting through the tutorial, but i am also having problems downloading a few other games. Hope they get this fixed soon

Go to: