Your Comments and Reviews for My Farm Life

[Post New]by Syranus on Apr 12, 11 1:10 PM
I tryed it and it let me play, then I bought it and now it freezes, I can't play it...

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for My Farm Life

[Post New]by maggiel on Apr 22, 11 7:52 PM
At last a game that really challenges you. I am up to level 44 and missed out on succeeding by one second!!! realised the best way to do this level is too sell items during the game. ie buy two hen houses get all the eggs and then sell and buy the salad maker and sheep. Brilliant love this game.

My Farm Life

[Post New]by celtlady on Apr 28, 11 12:34 AM
can any one help i downloaded my farm life but when i opened it to play i got an error message OUTOF RANGE i am running windows seven it played ok on xp can anyone help??

Moondusted
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Moondusted on May 2, 11 4:29 AM
This is a great game. It has a lot of levels (plus the expert mode). I didn't care for the fact that you can't see the whole screen. I've played it a few times now so it was worth the buy for me.

[Post New]by 39queenvictoria on May 7, 11 2:55 PM
Great game. I've been playing it for a month and finally got all levels of the first section. Now I'm trying to get to the end of the expert level and I may give up, something I never do. This game kept me hooked to my computers for hours. LOVE IT

Edited on 05/07/2011 at 2:56:24 PM PST

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on May 7, 11 3:48 PM
Too cute. I love the story. A farming TM game.There is a minigame with a lasso that I have never mastered. The farming is interesting and helpers can be earned.

This game is an A.

[Post New]by pricelessNana on May 17, 11 8:39 AM
This game is EXCITING AND AWESOME! I love games that are challenging and fun at the same time. Got me wondering if there will be a part 2

Aamaretto
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Aamaretto on May 23, 11 11:25 AM
Overall:
Difficulty: Medium
Replayable: Yes!

Gameplay:
Mini-Games:
Graphics/Sound:
Story:

My Farm Life was one of the first games that I purchased through Big Fish Games about a month ago, and I have already played it start-to-finish three times, twice on casual and once on expert. Of all the games I've tried or bought on the site, this is my absolute favorite. It is challenging enough to keep me engaged, while not being too difficult. I found it easy to get expert on most levels on casual, but found it quite challenging on expert. My Farm Life strikes a great balance at engagement and challenge, without making things too impossible. If you like queueing up as many actions as you can and watching your little farmer gal go, you'll love this.

I have to admit, however, that I absolutely hate the mini-game. In it, you lasso the similar animals or objects (for instance, all the cows or all the jugs of strawberry milk) as more items are thrown into the pen. It has no relation to the overall game - the gameplay of which I love - so the only time I play it is when I need money at the beginning of the game; otherwise, I skip it.

The graphics are attractive and detailed, although the music gets grating after awhile. The sound enhances the gameplay, with mooing cows or clucking chickens telling you that either they're ready to give milk or that they're out of grass or water. I like that the sounds contribute to the game. I found the story cute and engaging, which seems to be a rarity in the Time Management genre.

Overall, I gave the game 5 out of 5 stars, because no matter what new games come out or what new games I try for an hour, I keep coming back to this one.

Edited on 05/23/2011 at 11:26:14 AM PST

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 13, 11 4:24 AM
Game Ratings:

Graphics – 3 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3 stars
Overall – 2.875 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by Jgamblian on Sep 15, 11 8:38 PM
39queenvictoria wrote:Great game. I've been playing it for a month and finally got all levels of the first section. Now I'm trying to get to the end of the expert level and I may give up, something I never do. This game kept me hooked to my computers for hours. LOVE IT

Did you get past lever 1-2 i cant get the shop or move button to work and fail each time on the expert mode cause i need strawberrys and cant buy them.

[Post New]by 2puppies on Sep 27, 11 6:29 AM
After dealing with multiple technical issues at the start, I really enjoyed this game. I'd like to see a sequel come out, preferably with all the bugs worked out to begin with. Great game.

[Post New]by pandamine_79 on Jan 24, 12 7:24 AM
I cant get into the shop on expert mode to buy strawberries for level 2! Any advise would be nice. Thank you!

[Post New]by pandamine_79 on Jan 26, 12 6:39 AM
I need help please!!!! Expert mode level 2 cant go to shop!!!

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Mar 9, 12 5:02 PM
4 out of 5

I bet the game in Casual though it was a good game sometimes the game took items from you and you had to restart the level. The night guy was a good idea and really helpful especially on the last level.

ccorrin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ccorrin on May 25, 12 6:42 AM
This is a great TM game with lots of levels and challenging play. My only huge complaint is that it cannot be played in Windowed mode. I want to be able to get to my desktop.

[Post New]by HowardPaige on Mar 27, 13 4:24 PM
My only question. How do you sell stuff?

Go to: