Re:Welcome to Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Azchick81 on Mar 9, 12 5:04 PM
Hi there, I just bought this game about a week ago, and I'm having trouble finding the seahorse in the summer room. Also do you know where the red diamond or whatever it is that opens the doors to get to the child is located at? I only have summer, fall, and spring doors opened. I need help getting the winter's door open and to find the seahorse.

Re:Welcome to Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by dahnaj54 on Jun 9, 12 3:07 PM
Please...Where do I find the walkthrough for this game?

[Post New]by Brunaduarte9 on Sep 1, 12 3:01 PM
Hi, i'm new in this game, and i can't find one of the flower jewels, could you help me?

Edited on 09/01/2012 at 3:05:07 PM PST

Welcome to Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Pollyandme on Jul 11, 13 11:40 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hi, I am having issues with the tree in Jacobs study...I do not know what I am supposed to do to line up the wires in order to get the lights to come on and what to do with the orange shards. Can someone please help me?

Go to: