hagenme
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Post any Empress of the Deep 2:Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by hagenme on Apr 15, 11 8:04 AM
Tried to play this game in demo again. I still have the pink tile problem. When is there going to be a fix for the pink tiling. I really liked the first and was looking forward to the 2 game.

Ellen

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Post any Empress of the Deep 2:Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by Helmaron on Apr 16, 11 12:34 PM
I have the pink problem as well.

Was going to treat myself to the CE, but will wait and see if the standard game has the same problem. (I hope not.)

Also game was slow to download.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Post any Empress of the Deep 2:Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition technical issues he

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 16, 11 1:32 PM
Hello everyone,

If you're experiencing pink boxes/tiles, please write in to Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report so that our reps are able to collect more information as to why this is happening and can further help you get this game working properly. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 04/16/2011 at 1:32:48 PM PST

[Post New]by jeffstra on Apr 21, 11 6:47 PM
Can't move from summer to fall because I didn't get the crystal flower and now it won't let me back to the level where the Strategy Guide says that it is, the lowest level down the stairs, because it says "I got what I needed down there". But I didn't. So now I'm stuck. Did I miss something? Besides what I think I missed.

Post any Empress of the Deep 2:Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by Servant_to_a_Cat on Apr 22, 11 6:35 AM
bfgImbrium wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

[Post New]by Servant_to_a_Cat on Apr 22, 11 1:48 PM
Help pages were no help at all. I've rebooted my system, uninstalled the game, installed it again, still the same error message: "failed to load mono failed to load mono: dll:. So the game on that cd is no good. I purchase my games on cd because I use dial-up and it takes 3-5 days to download a game. I might as well have thrown that $7.99 out the window because now, I will have to try to down load from BFG web site. My system is Vista OS. This is the first time I've had problems with a game not loading though. I usually get a game that has been around or awhile. Anything you could do to help me save this game would be very much appreciated.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 22, 11 2:10 PM
Hey Servant_to_a_Cat,

Please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) with this information so that our reps can best help you with the mono failed error message. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Post any Empress of the Deep 2:Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition technical issues her

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 24, 11 11:01 PM
jeffstra wrote:Can't move from summer to fall because I didn't get the crystal flower and now it won't let me back to the level where the Strategy Guide says that it is, the lowest level down the stairs, because it says "I got what I needed down there". But I didn't. So now I'm stuck. Did I miss something? Besides what I think I missed.

Hi jeffstra! Welcome to the pond!!

You should get the Red Crystal to open the alcove to the Autumn and Winter children in Winter. Go in the Winter door (which will open after you place the Summer Gem on the Summer Child) then go to Pandora's Palace (with the door that needs a seahorse) you will find the Red Crystal above the door.

I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say the "lowest level down the stairs". You can access pretty much all parts of the game at any time. Just follow my directions and you should be able to find it! Good luck and Happy Gaming!!!

Edited on 04/24/2011 at 11:02:24 PM PST

acter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Game won't even start

[Post New]by acter on May 1, 11 11:46 AM
I keep trying to get this game to start, and it won't. Oh, there are always two entries in my processes list for it, but the game itself is not running. I've uninstalled and reinstalled.

I'm running XP media edition, SP 3, my firewall is set to allow Big Fish games to access the internet (although not all this keystroke capturing -- NO WAY), with an AMD Turion 64 1.79 GHz processor.

[Post New]by wierdpatty on May 2, 11 7:46 AM
I missed the stairs to the bottle of elixir after the hidden object game in the spring adeqduct. Now I can't go up the stairs to get it. any way to back up to the hidden object game? I have spent at least 15 minutes or more trying to get up the stairs.
HELP ME Please. This is a good game but I cant buy if I can't go on.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Post any Empress of the Deep 2:Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition technical issues her

[Post New]by WilJul on May 2, 11 8:11 PM
wierdpatty wrote:I missed the stairs to the bottle of elixir after the hidden object game in the spring adeqduct. Now I can't go up the stairs to get it. any way to back up to the hidden object game? I have spent at least 15 minutes or more trying to get up the stairs.
HELP ME Please. This is a good game but I cant buy if I can't go on.

Is it the Plant Healing Elixir you are looking for? If so, that is found in the Prologue section near where all of the hot air balloons are located. You can see the picture of it on page 4 of the Strategy Guide. Click on the top small picture to zoom in. Hope this helps.

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Helmaron on May 8, 11 10:01 AM
Pink screen problem again. The Collectors edition was the same. Had hoped it would be fixed.

Pity I bought the first one and had no problems,

No buy for me.

[Post New]by seeme23 on May 18, 11 11:49 AM
After the summer door, only the fall door open not the winter door, how do I open the winter door? I have completed spring, summer, and need to put the charm in fall, but I can not get up the steps without the crystal from the winter's door. HELP!

jadeedrie
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by jadeedrie on Jun 2, 11 2:41 PM
Like most of everyone here I have the pink screen problem in my CE game that I bought. I even tried the demo... same thing pink screen.

I sent a message to the Techs about this problem but I haven't received a reply yet.

Just was wondering will there be a fix for the pink screen anytime soon?

DebL
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by DebL on Jun 6, 11 5:35 PM
jlewis228 wrote:I'm getting the pink screen flashes as well. VERY ANNOYING. I played the first one and was looking forward to this one so I dl the demo, but now I'm not sure. How long do the pink screens last - do they disappear after the scenes with the talking dolphin?

DebL
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Post any Empress of the Deep 2:Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition technical issues he

[Post New]by DebL on Jun 6, 11 5:37 PM
jlewis228 wrote:I'm getting the pink screen flashes as well. VERY ANNOYING. I played the first one and was looking forward to this one so I dl the demo, but now I'm not sure. How long do the pink screens last - do they disappear after the scenes with the talking dolphin?

Wow I wonder why they can't get this Pink screen issue fixed! It seems like a lot of people are having this problem

Re:Post any Empress of the Deep 2:Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition technical issues h

[Post New]by Brie_88 on Jul 24, 11 2:33 PM
I'm stuck in the elevator trying to get back to the main hub to place the second medallion. I'm playing on an iPad and it won't let me select the middle level .. I'm going to be pissed if I bought this game and can't play it, help.

Edited on 07/24/2011 at 2:36:42 PM PST

hide3brain
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by hide3brain on Aug 3, 11 11:21 PM
I hate this game on iPad. It shouldn't have to click on "skip cut scene every few seconds. There should be a way to turn off all the cut scenes at the same time.
My biggest issue is the fact that the bonus features are ridiculous. I know the game has to be smaller but don't give us the same bonus puzzle and than end with a game that had nothing to do with the main game. I'm buying "Dire Grove's Collection Edition". I hope it's worth the cost.

maugu
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Post any Empress of the Deep 2:Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition technical issues

[Post New]by maugu on Aug 8, 11 6:55 PM
Brie_88 wrote:I'm stuck in the elevator trying to get back to the main hub to place the second medallion. I'm playing on an iPad and it won't let me select the middle level .. I'm going to be pissed if I bought this game and can't play it, help.

I'm stuck there too! Have you had any replies? Maugu

[Post New]by Amjohn29 on Sep 8, 11 1:58 PM
Solgud wrote:My game froze when I picked the wrong hand in the eye puzzle. Had to leave the game via task manager. I got it right the next time so don´t know if it happens every time.

Ditto. But cannot get out of the frozen game.just stuck in the room, nothing happening. Help!no problems with game before this. I'd like to finish " my quest"!

Go to: