ZEM High Scores

Re:ZEM High Scores

[Post New]by rover91 on Oct 27, 11 9:49 AM
Allright!

Changed cursor to a massive one (so that I don't get confused while in Imperial Magic) and attached my Wacom tablet. Result: 412,585!

I can see now how one can make it into millions and perhaps play until one's wrists fall off...
In the beginning I was very sceptical about the 1,000,000+ scores mentioned, but I can see now how it can be done.

elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by elboranch on Apr 29, 12 8:14 AM
I LOVE ZEM !!!!!!!!!!!!! Highest score so far is 8950 but love playing and learn a trick every other game. Thanks for this never ending game, was worth the $$$$. I love HOS games and adventure but usually delete them after playing. This one keeps on giving !!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!

elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re: High Scores and trophies

[Post New]by elboranch on Apr 29, 12 8:18 AM
bethk59 wrote:Managed a bit over 4000 for the silver trophy after many tries. My question is this: while playing, I keep seeing : "New trophy unlocked" pop up at the bottom of the screen. A lot of times this is during the first level of play. Where are these "new trophies" that I keep unlocking?? Does anyone know? I've searched the game, but have come up empty.

When you end the game and the screen returns to player name your trophy should be there !

pollyuk2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by pollyuk2 on Oct 5, 13 6:20 AM
I'm addicted to ZEM but soooo embarrassed!! I haven't made 1000 yet!

[Post New]by Drpaulus on Jul 19, 14 1:52 PM
Up in the Andes I'm reaching 17.525... Nifty game. I like it !

Go to: