Re:Welcome to The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship forum

[Post New]by goodoodreaming on Apr 20, 11 8:22 PM
Were waiting for tech support to tell us

[Post New]by flood99 on Apr 22, 11 12:57 PM
This is a "FANTASTIC" game. of all the bfg's I've purchased or trialed it's by far the best. Had problems with the second oar and clock and was about to give up but got through it. bfg "PLEASE" more of the same.

[Post New]by flood99 on Apr 22, 11 12:58 PM
This is a "FANTASTIC" game. of all the bfg's I've purchased or trialed it's by far the best. Had problems with the second oar and clock and was about to give up but got through it. bfg "PLEASE" more of the same.

helennoel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by helennoel on Apr 23, 11 2:26 PM
I am having troubles with the clock also. If I set the time at 4:30 it doesn't stay at 4:30. If I just move the minute hand, nothing happens. AND, in the same place, I cant find the last piece of the sponge. Please help!

[Post New]by penchet on Apr 24, 11 12:12 AM
Clock issue. I too was having trouble. But the secret seems to be the position of the hour hand - exactly halfway between the four and the five, not on the 4 which was what I had been doing previously. Hope this helps?

[Post New]by goodoodreaming on Apr 24, 11 6:17 PM
Thank you penchet I will give that a try, I received a receipt from the Techs, but no follow up and still no answer to the problem.

[Post New]by dpH2Odiver on May 1, 11 5:17 AM
Help.. I am stuck getting the gear out of the mailbox by the old VW. I have read the note but when I go to grab the gear, it's not an option. The pointer does not change and allow me to pick it up. I have downloaded the updates but this did not fix the problem.

[Post New]by Graciousu on May 1, 11 3:44 PM
I have found the hands for the clock. I think it should set at 4:30 but when I try to set the hands nothing happens, HELP! Has this happened to anyone and what did you do to get it unstuck?!!?!? Thanks.
Gracious

[Post New]by Graciousu on May 1, 11 3:50 PM
My problem with the clock is that I can't seem to move the hour hand at all. I restarted the game and each time I get to that point the arrow gets stuck.

[Post New]by pat8602 on May 8, 11 12:24 PM
Yes to all the above i.e. thoroughly enjoyrd the game until it was spoilt by yet another glich in the game. Judging by the responses it doesnt look as thought here going to be a reply from BFG or even an up date to fix the problem. Thet keep going like this BFG are going to loose some seriously loyal customers!!. Oh. by the way..........can anybody suggest a fix for the clock problem?

[Post New]by goodoodreaming on May 9, 11 11:15 PM
A month down the track and still no answer to our questions re this game - bit rough as I not only by the game but purchase the backups also - not good enough

[Post New]by teholman on May 11, 11 7:02 AM
To all the folks that are having clock issues. This was a tough one....remember how a clock reads. At 1630, the hour hand is between 4 and five, not exactly on 4! That should get you through it. Good luck to all.

estobart
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by estobart on May 13, 11 6:57 AM
What a game!!!!!!!! I have never taken so long to finish a game so far.It is brilliant, you go backwards and forwards through the scenes, and you are kept on your toes remembering where you've been and where you must go next.I found the map the greatest help, better than the hints, though they were a great help when all else failed. I played casual mode so goodness knows how hard and how long the other mode will be. I'm going to try it after I've had a quick lie down in a dark room to recharge my overworked 'grey cells'. When is the next one out , I will book a week off to play. I've played the other two Treasure Mystery Island games but this is the bestest so far, congrats to Alawar.

[Post New]by mantu79 on May 13, 11 11:30 AM
when i enter the pyramid i cant solv the puzzle,,, what is the code???? please help me guys...

[Post New]by mantu79 on May 13, 11 11:32 AM
when i enter the pyramid i cant solv the puzzle,,, what is the code???? please help me guys...

[Post New]by teholman on May 14, 11 8:19 PM
Welcome fellow gamers. This game is one of the best my wife and I have played! She is a genuis at finding fragmented objects. Several evenings of fun for us, but we got through it. Keep going, you'll get to the end, which is really exciting! Thanks for it, keep them coming!

[Post New]by goodoodreaming on May 19, 11 5:25 PM
I still haven't had an answer to the clock problem, and I can't move the hour hand only the minute hand.

I would like to finish this game, having bought the disc, I tried playing from there but still no luck. Has anyone worked it out yet, or even had an answer from Tech Support?

[Post New]by jmarie541 on May 22, 11 6:21 PM
were the clock issues ever resolved? my clock won't even let me click on it. it says its missing the hands, even though I put them on there.

[Post New]by goodoodreaming on May 23, 11 6:01 PM
No, and even though I sent ANOTHER email to tech support days ago, I still haven't had the courtesy of an answer, I purchased the game and the back up cd, and I feel a bit cheesed off that after all these communications and members complaints, we still don't have at least the courtesy of a discussion as to what is happening. Big Fish and the creator of the game are making dollars from it, and it doesn't work.

[Post New]by msr_priya on Jun 6, 11 1:40 AM
I want to know how to use the musical code to unlock the safe?
Can some body help me?

Go to: