Prima2339
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Welcome to Journey to the Center of the Earth forum

[Post New]by Prima2339 on Jan 30, 09 1:04 AM
How to get back to the main menu while playing, baffled me too dbilarczyk02.
You use the "Esc" button on your keyboard.
In that room you will have the options of saving or loading a scene, continue playing, and of course exit game.

I'm sure we're not the only 2 that had problems with that!

[Post New]by cuddlesviper on Feb 1, 09 7:39 AM
I was wondering if anyone can help me please, sometimes my person gets stuck and I can't move her, what can I do so this doesn't happen?

[Post New]by tjkiman on Feb 4, 09 6:11 PM
hansgirl1 wrote:Spoilers!!

Sarina, I had to use a walkthrough to get anywhere in the game. This is a link to the one I have used: http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcJj/Journey.htm

More specifically here is the help for fixing the horn...

Fix the horn - After the other soldier is healed, learn that the conch is broken.

The conch used to call the pterodactyl is broken. We better make a new horn. Use lighter to get a light. Use lighter on tip of bone to make hard cranium. Use hard cranium on giant shell to make prepared shell.

Go back to the crystal cave to take the bellows (can't be taken until the lieutenant asks you to repair the horn or if the crystal is not on the holder and is already polished - Thanks, Jinnie).

Go back to the giant conch at lookout station. Look closer on the giant conch and place the prepared shell at the tip of the giant conch. Place the bellows at the tip of the prepared shell. Talk to the lieutenant.

Hope that helps!

[Post New]by eyesblue69 on Feb 10, 09 11:11 PM
sblair17 wrote:How come i can't get the color pigment to create the fireworks to scare the t rex? Wtheck..i need help..plzzz

[Post New]by bree70520 on Feb 15, 09 6:56 PM
hey does anyone know what to do when after she gets the eggs from adams hut where is the rail car. the only thing it lets me do is go back to the grassy bridge or this place that she says she wont go to i guess shes scared or something not too sure. any help would be amazing

[Post New]by floweng1 on Feb 18, 09 8:36 PM
I cannot get across suspension bridge after fixing conch and after soldier leaves with injuried comrade. What am I doing wrong. I tried clicking in various locations near the bridge.

atroya
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by atroya on Feb 19, 09 2:12 AM
You have a piece of bone which use the lighter(lit) on and put it on the horn, then attach the shell then attach the bellows. The soldier automatically comes and blows the siren by turning the cog wheels.

I think this is truly awful Game. I am playing without any walk through and it really is not logical it was a total waste of money, as well as all the plodding through screens which have nothing in them. Big Fish I think you should withdraw it, it is damaging your reputation for being the best games site.

[Post New]by Cherylsoccer on Feb 22, 09 4:47 AM
Oh boy do I have a headache. Exactly where should she be standing to see the passage. And where do you put the blade to move the boulder. I get her as close as I can to the chopper. the rocks on the ground seem to stop her getting to close.
I put the blade near the boulder but nothing.
Can any one help please

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Feb 22, 09 6:26 PM

Sarina, I had to use a walkthrough to get anywhere in the game. This is a link to the one I have used: http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcJj/Journey.htm

Fix the horn - After the other soldier is healed, learn that the conch is broken.

The conch used to call the pterodactyl is broken. We better make a new horn. Use lighter to get a light. Use lighter on tip of bone to make hard cranium. Use hard cranium on giant shell to make prepared shell.

Go back to the crystal cave to take the bellows (can't be taken until the lieutenant asks you to repair the horn or if the crystal is not on the holder and is already polished - Thanks, Jinnie).

Go back to the giant conch at lookout station. Look closer on the giant conch and place the prepared shell at the tip of the giant conch. Place the bellows at the tip of the prepared shell. Talk to the lieutenant.

Hope that helps!

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Feb 22, 09 6:28 PM
I got the bellows to work on the horn i think but cannot get to the map on the table....help thanks

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Feb 22, 09 6:29 PM
help

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Feb 22, 09 6:36 PM
atroya wrote:You have a piece of bone which use the lighter(lit) on and put it on the horn, then attach the shell then attach the bellows. The soldier automatically comes and blows the siren by turning the cog wheels.

I think this is truly awful Game. I am playing without any walk through and it really is not logical it was a total waste of money, as well as all the plodding through screens which have nothing in them. Big Fish I think you should withdraw it, it is damaging your reputation for being the best games site.

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Feb 22, 09 6:38 PM
i attached the bellows but that is where i am stuck. the splints, bandages and pills are gone. there is still a man in the bed. help this is a discouraging game even with a walkthrough.

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Feb 23, 09 11:27 AM

Hope that helps!

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Feb 23, 09 11:31 AM
Am I supposed to have 2shells. I have used the bone and attached the shell and bellows. one man lies on bed but splints, pills and bandages are gone. the flask till has water in it. thanks

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Feb 23, 09 3:01 PM
sarnia_babe wrote:I am so pleased some people have managed to get so far. Dad and i ( dad 70 yrs old) is loving the game but we seem to have gone wrong somewhere. can someone advise me how to get the horn repaired? Dad and i are stumped, lol

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Feb 23, 09 3:02 PM
did you ever get the horn to blow? i am stuck. please help. thanks

[Post New]by shalomahava on Feb 23, 09 9:30 PM
Just finished JCE. It was a tuff game even with the walkthrough....actually I think anyone would have to use it. But I enjoyed the story and characters and challenging puzzles. I would only "cheat" if I got extremely frustrated...It was good practice for other games. And what a challenge even with the walkthrough....I recommend the game, what is a game without the challenges. I feel like I accomplished something. Now Im looking forward to other games.

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Feb 23, 09 9:49 PM
atroya wrote:You have a piece of bone which use the lighter(lit) on and put it on the horn, then attach the shell then attach the bellows. The soldier automatically comes and blows the siren by turning the cog wheels.

I am stuck with the horn not working because the man is still lying down..pills are gone but i have a flask full of water. I have used the lighter for the bone and attached shell...lighter and gloves still say use...help

Edited on 02/23/2009 at 9:53:35 PM PST

[Post New]by joycevas on Feb 25, 09 4:27 PM
scotcat wrote:
EmilyB1955 wrote:How does one post a review of a game on Big Fish? JCE was such a horrible game I feel I should warn others before they buy it.

EmilyB..... I think you just did.

Go to: