missnurse
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Post any Mystery Novel technical issues here only

[Post New]by missnurse on Apr 19, 11 8:38 PM
I'am mad I got all the way to the gate and the fifth idol is gone!!! Whats the deal???

dewieee
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by dewieee on Apr 22, 11 11:03 AM
This is the third game I have tried to play that has technical issues. And I get really tired of having to do things to my computer to get a game to play. The jigsaw puzzles wouldn't rotate. When I came back in to finish the trial, the cursor got went beserk and duplicated itself all over the screen. Just really getting tired of this. It appears that the only games BG seems to care about are the collector editions. Is this their way of getting us to buy them so that we have something decent to play, or at least a game that will play? I don't buy the CE's and wait for the Se's, but then those seem to have issues as well and we have to go around the world and wait for help from fishies to figure out how to make the game work. Ie, puppetworld.

Anyway, rant is over. As is my membership getting closer to being over.

crikt1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by crikt1 on Apr 23, 11 6:15 PM
missnurse wrote: I'am mad I got all the way to the gate and the fifth idol is gone!!! Whats the deal???

Go back to the tree. It is in a seek under the tree.

crikt1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by crikt1 on Apr 23, 11 6:19 PM
sonofstar wrote:There is definitely a glitch with the idols. After acquiring all 5, going over the bridge and beginning to place them into the slots on the gate, 4 go in and the 5th disappears before it can be placed. Given the number of people who have complained about this happening...I think it's an area of code in the game that needs to be checked and a patch created.

U have too go back out to the tree and do another seek.

mystery novel

[Post New]by jpishooked on Apr 26, 11 11:18 AM
How do you play the key game?

Novella2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Novella2 on May 2, 11 9:29 AM
I started the demo, put medallion together, pieces stayed where I placed them. Nothing happened. When I exit the puzzle, the pieces are broken again. Help!!
Thanks.

Novella2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Novella2 on May 3, 11 7:35 AM
I found the problem. However, I'm wondering why nobody ever responds to my posts in these forums? What good are they then?

[Post New]by wavesong on May 28, 11 5:57 AM
I have four of the five idols but have been unable to find the fifth. I have used the hint button on every screen and it is telling me that I have no business there at all. Is this a known glitch and is there anyway to get around it?

dancebear
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by dancebear on Jul 4, 11 2:23 PM
Most games I buy work but this one doesn't. Game will not save. Since I don't plan to play the game all at one time I'm out of luck. Looked like it might be good but forget this one.

[Post New]by quietwizard121 on Aug 30, 11 9:52 PM
Is it just me? I have restarted the game at least five times and no matter what I do, after I leave the Mansion and need to return I cannot get back in the window.

Go to: