Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by msvall on Jun 14, 11 1:01 PM
Ditto...I am having the same problem. I've been through the hospital and grounds quite a few times and can't seem to find a screw driver to get the medals off from over the doors. I need the medal with the hand and ball. a little help please?

Found it!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Luquas on Aug 13, 11 8:45 AM
Frogee14 wrote:
Grgram16 wrote:I got to thinking about what someone said about the card game so I went searching and found it in the next room to where the elevator is. I looked at the cards again and then went to that file thingie and put the code from those cards in and VOILA!!! There was the medal. Hope this has helped all you who are going nuts. Grgram16

Hummm....this WAS the actual solution to locating the missing Telekinesis Badge/Medal. Yes, the wolf medal is already in place... and I think I know why... at least I understand ... maybe...he has not yet been trapped elsewhere.
Now if only we can get the Forum organized into a better search-hint-clue-solution engine.
It is too late to keep me from going nuts..that trip was taken multiple hours ago..days even.
In Unity, Frogee14

Found it!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Luquas on Aug 13, 11 8:46 AM
Frogee14 wrote:
Grgram16 wrote:I got to thinking about what someone said about the card game so I went searching and found it in the next room to where the elevator is. I looked at the cards again and then went to that file thingie and put the code from those cards in and VOILA!!! There was the medal. Hope this has helped all you who are going nuts. Grgram16

Hummm....this WAS the actual solution to locating the missing Telekinesis Badge/Medal. Yes, the wolf medal is already in place... and I think I know why... at least I understand ... maybe...he has not yet been trapped elsewhere.
Now if only we can get the Forum organized into a better search-hint-clue-solution engine.
It is too late to keep me from going nuts..that trip was taken multiple hours ago..days even.
In Unity, Frogee14

What code - cant get it to work! Be more specific!!!

Re:Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by cheshire44 on Sep 12, 11 9:09 PM
I cannot find the gun where it's supposed to be. The game also doesn't save my progress so I have to keep starting all over. Very Frustrating.

Re:Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bigdlehman on Nov 15, 11 10:58 AM
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE OF THE REG. VERSION & C/E AT THE END .. HOW DO YOU PREVENT THE DEMENSIONAL VORTEX FROM OCCURING.. ???

[Post New]by bozo919 on Dec 22, 11 9:31 PM
I'm at a loss trying to find the screwdriver for the medals above the doorways. Can anyone help with this? I've read all thru the Strategy Guide and have found nothing mentioning the screwdriver and I've been to every single room/scene checking and have found nothing! I'm stuck at this point. I can't go any further. I just need to get those medals down from the doorway to continue on with the elevator scene.

Go to: