FARRALOU
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by FARRALOU on Apr 22, 11 2:44 PM
after the game dropped one of the elements for the elevator I started the game again with new profile-same thing happened again and I was playing straight through without pauseing! I would like to think there is a fix for this as I like this game.SOMEBODY HELP!

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by Greenseale on Apr 23, 11 11:19 AM
I have had my profile deleted as it was corrupted and have to start all over again. It is really slow, I have done all the help suggestions and am fed up.

[Post New]by greengrassyhill on Apr 23, 11 5:01 PM
BONUS PLAY - STUCK -

My game is stuck on the drawer in the nurse's room. I got the code from the lighthouse, also it matches that in the strategy guide. But it will NOT open the drawer. Looking in the strategy guide, I see there is not that much game play left. I don't think I will contact Tech Support about this. I'm getting tired of contacting Tech Support about these new CE games. But I am going to quit buying the big file CE games on the first day. It seems to takes BFG a couple of weeks to get all the bugs out. I have a new computer running Windows 7 with all the bells and whistles (and driver updates!) so it appears to be a problem with the game itself.

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by soulofplaice on Apr 25, 11 2:24 AM
The bonus game seems to grab all the processing time and hangs. The rest of the game is fine, in fact very enjoyable, just an issue with the bonus game. Any work rounds available?

melody222
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by melody222 on Apr 26, 11 8:56 AM
MeMeMew wrote:I have played the game to the very end scene, but had to quit before solving the last puzzle, and now, when I open my saved game, the cursor does not work. Its just siting there completely frozen - as if the latest saved game has saved a frozen cursor sitting at the exat same position. I cannot even quit the game from within it. Its not my windows because everything else is working just fine. i could live without the last cut scene, but I would like to access the extras.

Just wanted to add that everything else in the game is working fine - the sound, the animation, evn in the end scene, is just my cursor that is locked in an immovable frozen position.

I dont want to replay the game, so what else can be done?

melody222
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by melody222 on Apr 26, 11 9:00 AM
Hello thank God I found someone who is having the same problem, everything worked great, then all of a sudden the cursor FROZE, and I cannot play the game any longer, I am stuck in the section well cant remember as I have to open the game again, but its one of the rooms before the burning man is extinguished as I have not done that yet, I need to find the hose to the extinguisher, but cant leave this room as I mentioned the cursor is frozen,
the only way out, is to bring up the game manager and close it that way. I dont want to start the game all over again, HELP!!!!!!!

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 26, 11 4:34 PM
Hi everyone!

If you're encountering issues with The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition locking up or freezing, I'd recommend trying out some of the steps in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you have any questions on the steps or if any technical issues persist, please be sure to contact our Customer Support team so that they can assist further. Customer Support can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Also, please feel free to send over a Dr. Felix Report when you write in, as this will speed things up and will also help them pinpoint if there are specific systems that this issue is affecting.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by mskat_98 on Apr 27, 11 7:50 PM
I can't get any farther in the game. According to the walkthrough there is supposed to be a gun under a blue book in one of the rooms. However, there doesn't seem to be a gun under there. There isn't a hand when I click anywhere near the book. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I don't know what to do now.

Kat

Edited on 04/27/2011 at 8:25:29 PM PST

[Post New]by Pennythedog on Apr 28, 11 6:06 AM
I am playing the extras game I am stuck according to the guide me game didn't go in order. Instead of getting the black pendent I got the white. I know I have to break down the wall but can't find the thing to break it down. I have gotten the bottle out of the water but can't remove the cork. I have nothing left in my inventory. Please help.

[Post New]by GreenDragonfly on Apr 29, 11 4:45 AM
I really did not have a problem with the game until I got to the Extra Adventure. I got the telescope put together, put it on the tripod, clicked on it to look thru it and then.............NOTHING. Could not turn the lens to focus could not move back and forth, was finally able to get out of the telescope view, but couldn't do anything else. Couldn't look thru the telescope again, couldn't get out of the room. Ctrl, Alt, Delete didn't work. Had to shut down and restart. When the game restarted, I clicked on the Extras and tried to restart the adventure and it went to the room with the telescope and NOTHING. The cursor was frozen, the music was playing, the little bugs were moving around but that was it. So close and yet so far.

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by nimbus101 on May 4, 11 3:39 PM
MeMeMew wrote:I have played the game to the very end scene, but had to quit before solving the last puzzle, and now, when I open my saved game, the cursor does not work. Its just siting there completely frozen - as if the latest saved game has saved a frozen cursor sitting at the exat same position. I cannot even quit the game from within it. Its not my windows because everything else is working just fine. i could live without the last cut scene, but I would like to access the extras.

Just wanted to add that everything else in the game is working fine - the sound, the animation, evn in the end scene, is just my cursor that is locked in an immovable frozen position.

I dont want to replay the game, so what else can be done?

I am having the same problem. I cannot finish the game.

Edited on 05/04/2011 at 3:40:36 PM PST

[Post New]by firebird5555 on May 6, 11 1:27 PM
I am working on the werewolf part (soldier 5) and can't get the hidden object scene sparkles to appear in the hospital room so I can get the scissors I need. No problems with frozen cursors or anything, but I'm in the room where the strategy guide says I need to be now and there isn't an active hidden object scene. Bummer.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 6, 11 2:25 PM
Hi Fishies,

If you're having troubles progressing in the game, please try to exit out of the game completely, then restart to see if this will allow you to advance. You might also want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from your Purchase History and/or starting over with a new player profile.

If you're having troubles with a freezing game, you might want to check if there is an update for your computer. You can reference this help article for those steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Still need help? Please get in touch with Tech Support and our reps can definitely help you further. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by firebird5555 on May 7, 11 12:37 PM
Disregard. I missed a step. You have to go LOOK at the dang typewriter in the garret, that's what turns on the hidden object scene. Completed the game and enjoyed it.

tbnsgma
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by tbnsgma on May 17, 11 8:29 PM
mskat_98 wrote:I can't get any farther in the game. According to the walkthrough there is supposed to be a gun under a blue book in one of the rooms. However, there doesn't seem to be a gun under there. There isn't a hand when I click anywhere near the book. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I don't know what to do now.

Kat

I'm having the same problem. That, and the fact that I have had to restart the game about 20 times since it won't remember my player name or where I was last playing.

UGH!!! I give up!!

[Post New]by Liz_the_Lucky on Feb 10, 12 8:33 PM
Count me as another one where the profiles go missing. Rather disgusting.

[Post New]by midnightron on Mar 2, 12 12:56 PM
tiffer0118 wrote:
Quailridge wrote:Did all that and updates were all up to date. Have contacted Customer Support but am wondering if the game is worth the effort this is taking. Thanks for your reply.

Sue.

I am having the same issue. I hate when this happens.

I am using a MAC and have the exact problem. Have been in touch with support but none of their suggestions work. All I am asking for now is to get a credit so I can purchase another game. I am sick of fooling around with this one. All other games work fine.

[Post New]by LAS_MAS on Aug 6, 12 2:53 PM
I am having the same problem as Spritegirl. I got through the main game with no problem but in the bonus game my screen froze completely and the only way I could get out was to manually shut down my computer. I couldn't even access the task manager.

[Post New]by Foxylocks1 on Sep 20, 12 12:54 PM
did anyone ever find a fix for the inability to access the gun in the floor?

[Post New]by Tuggle on Jan 27, 14 8:40 PM
Help! I've tried posting on the forum and thru help, but have not heard back about my issue of getting the key into the mailbox. On my ipad the music box is too close to the left edge, hence the key keeps snapping back to the inventory. There is no skip so I'm stuck as I can't get the record unless I can get past this. Would someone please respond? Thank you ... Or at least tell me how to get a refund (although I'd prefer to go forward)

Go to: