Re:Post any Youda Survivor 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by gillianchansam on Jul 29, 11 1:16 AM
Does anyone have an answer on the lag problem we've been experiencing in the game. ive tried uninstalling and re-installing the latest "fixed" version of the game which came out on June 24th 2011, but the lag is even worse now. i dont experience it with any other game, or with youda Survivor 1. Its only this one. I keep clicking on the pirates but the response only comes later, and its really hampering my enjoyment of the game. Have gone out and restarted the game, done everything, but nothing works. And I dont see any suggestions to the lag problems. Plse help?

EnvirEng
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by EnvirEng on Oct 6, 11 1:49 PM
I had very few problems playing the main game, but the additional Seige Mode levels are constantly a problem. Mainly, the game does not acknowledge when goals have been reached. The coconut appears and gets picked up, but the next set of goals does not appear at the bottom right of the screen. Or, the level does not end, even though all the goals have been met.

Also, sometimes in seige mode, machines cannot be built during the game play--even with plenty of money and a lot of clicking.

Very frustrating to play for eight minutes, almost have the level finished, and realized that something has gone wrong and there is no way to finish or win the level.

[Post New]by candlechristina on Jul 24, 12 2:04 PM
Help. In the first under Siege levels (after you beat all the regular levels) the game wont end. I finish all the goals. It temporally freezes then both the pause music and the regular game music play together. What can I do. It starts running again with no new goals. Just a pic of the coconut.

Seige Mode

[Post New]by taylor1971 on Sep 28, 12 5:08 AM
I am having trouble with siege mode as well I finish the first level. then it freeze ad I have a blank screen have tried to alt+del and end game then restart but it doesn't recognize I finished the first level. Getting frustrated Please help.

[Post New]by mrsssync0r on Jul 1, 13 3:46 AM
another person with lag issues here. what infuriates me is the click and response is lagging but the pirates/scorpions are stlll at full speed running around nicking mystuff and casting spell. hate this game right now. anyone got fix/ workaround?...can't believe that so many people are having this same problem and months later it is still an issue. are big fish or the developers even reading this?

Go to: