vgwinn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure

[Post New]by vgwinn on Dec 20, 08 6:41 AM
I am in the Great Sphinx and have found everything but the camel....i need help please......

Suzysk36
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Suzysk36 on Dec 20, 08 6:46 AM
Help, I am in 'The Lost City of Petra' with the broken sword, can anyone tell me where it goes, I am going insane trying to place it.

Merry Christmas Everyone

JanneHelen
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Level 4 - Mayan Dig Site

[Post New]by JanneHelen on Dec 20, 08 6:48 AM
Have got the box cutter, but what should I do with it?
Have tried to dig with it, but no luck. Do I have to try to dig over the whole area with all the patient I have?

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Dec 20, 08 6:50 AM
What a great game! Is there some trick to Blackbeard's cannon and cannon stuffer? Just putting it on the cannon and clicking isn't working. Thanks

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Dec 20, 08 7:05 AM
How come I get stuck in place everyone else whizzes by. I at the vault and had no problem finding the blueprint, now I have to find that lousy last tnt. I get gears on the door but that just open and closes it. I get gears on the light bulb but that just turns it off and on. Now I'm stumped! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Lee

Edited on 12/20/2008 at 7:19:53 AM PST

Kimmy1971
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by Kimmy1971 on Dec 20, 08 7:15 AM
my download keeps getting interrupted.. ill try again later

Tea93
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Tea93 on Dec 20, 08 7:41 AM
Hi.. I'm loving the game but I'm stuck...I'm in the Empire State Building and can't find the big iron key or the alien key.... any suggestions?

Thanks! Happy Holidays!

[Post New]by Lindae on Dec 20, 08 8:08 AM
[quote=
deleigh]Surpsrising for me I am stuck on the safety pin?! Can you help?
top right hand corner with the brush

Edited on 12/20/2008 at 8:09:52 AM PST

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Dec 20, 08 8:29 AM
guylee1 wrote:How come I get stuck in place everyone else whizzes by. I at the vault and had no problem finding the blueprint, now I have to find that lousy last tnt. I get gears on the door but that just open and closes it. I get gears on the light bulb but that just turns it off and on. Now I'm stumped! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Lee

The gear is on top of the safe, left side, and the last tnt is (I think) on top of the inside of the door, have you used the item finder? in the tools list...

[Post New]by mummy1608 on Dec 20, 08 8:31 AM
Hi can anyone help? I'm stuck opening the safe on the first level, I've done everything on all the other 3 levels but can't figure out how to open the safe!! I have a key in my items but no joy! Please help before I go completely insane!!!!

Thanks

JanneHelen
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by JanneHelen on Dec 20, 08 8:38 AM
mummy1608 wrote:Hi can anyone help? I'm stuck opening the safe on the first level, I've done everything on all the other 3 levels but can't figure out how to open the safe!! I have a key in my items but no joy! Please help before I go completely insane!!!!

Thanks

Have you seen the answers alredy given?

JanneHelen
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by JanneHelen on Dec 20, 08 9:05 AM
comicseller wrote:In the house, on the table are 2 items to break with the hammer. The smaller of the 2, I broke but got nothing. I am sure that it was supposed to hold the key for the safe,
but I got nothing. Is there a glitch in the game? There is nothing left for me to break.
I will try the clock weights again to see if that is the problem. If you know where the safe deposit key is, so that I can open the safe, can you let me know please?
Thanks, Jackie
The safety pin is under dust on the top of the right hand front bookshelf.

If you try the clock weights they should be in the same position as the picture on your top right hand. When they are in the right position a bird will come out on the top of the clock and give you the key.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 20, 08 9:20 AM
kishimojun wrote:What a great game! Is there some trick to Blackbeard's cannon and cannon stuffer? Just putting it on the cannon and clicking isn't working. Thanks

You have to pick up a piece of gum off the left edge of Blackbeard's cap on the end of the stuffer to use it. (Yep, I'd say that's a pretty big trick!!)

comicseller
Flounder
Flounder
2,254 Posts

[Post New]by comicseller on Dec 20, 08 9:28 AM
Thanks for the help with the key for the vault. Got it

1LIR
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by 1LIR on Dec 20, 08 9:38 AM
Finally finish the game. Took 8 1/2 hours and trying to do laundry at the same time.

It started out hard but after the first few levels it was easy.

Still had fun.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Dec 20, 08 9:39 AM
Wooohoooo another game of the genre i love I am just downloading, I am in the market for another game not sure whether it will be this though or Alabama Smith - I really liked the AS trial. Well here goes weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 20, 08 9:44 AM
Questions on gameplay...Is there only one Geocache item per location?

And.. when I'm looking at the the map and I mouse over a location, it says solved, geocache found, but only a percentage of items found. Why? I found all the items on the list. Do we come back to these locations?

JanneHelen
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by JanneHelen on Dec 20, 08 9:44 AM
Sorry to say, but I have finished the game. What about 5 new levels?
While waiting I will absolutely play this game again next year, when I have forgotten what to do

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Dec 20, 08 9:52 AM
Okay . . . now don't shoot me! But I have to tell y'all that I didn't really care for Escape the Museum--I find that sort of interface awkward (I didn't like Mushroom Age either -- same reason). Will I NOT like this one as well? I know . . . try the demo . . . well I would but I'm working on this little project and want to get my next installment posted for that . . . so I was hoping to sort of "cut to the chase".

Jule

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 20, 08 9:53 AM
prpldva wrote:Questions on gameplay...Is there only one Geocache item per location?

And.. when I'm looking at the the map and I mouse over a location, it says solved, geocache found, but only a percentage of items found. Why? I found all the items on the list. Do we come back to these locations?

There's one geocache per location (with the clue to its identity appearing in the geocache tab when it hasn't been found; a description of what it is after it's found).

As for the percentage, I think it shows 70 % for each level you solve then when you finish the game (or, actually, during the game if you want to revisit a site), you go back for a return visit to search another time to get the remaining items. It will then show 100%. On the return visit, everything you smashed or burned stays smashed or burnt so it's just straight out searching.

Go to: