Re:Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by gramade on Dec 28, 08 3:31 PM
Ok so I'm just dumb Everyone seems to have gotten past my snag, can't get the sand to flow. What am I doing wrong, or what am I not doing right?
Any comments welcome. Be nice please.

GrameJan
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by GrameJan on Dec 28, 08 4:30 PM
Annietano wrote:Hi all....I'm having trouble at the Mayan Dig Site. The walkthrough says in order to get the Red Diamond, I need to use the box cutters to open the bag in the lower right of the dig area. Uh....what bag?? I see a flashlight, but no bag. Have I been at these HO games for so long that I am now NOT seeing things?? :-)

you need to clean off te dust near the flash light.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 28, 08 4:39 PM
gramade wrote:Ok so I'm just dumb Everyone seems to have gotten past my snag, can't get the sand to flow. What am I doing wrong, or what am I not doing right? Any comments welcome. Be nice please.

There is a picture and video walkthrough for Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure. A picture of how to get the sand to flow is there.

If you go to this topic you will see instruction on how to find the pictures and videos.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/16107.page

Good luck and have fun!

[Post New]by mumsy65 on Dec 28, 08 9:30 PM
Love this game!! I am not sure if I am in the right place to ask for help but here it is.......am in the lost city of petra and have the second cresent moon left to find.......have dusted all over.....;tried burning and breaking but can't find the durn thing....any ideas!!!
TIA

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 28, 08 9:32 PM
The crescent moon is found by dusting the upper left column

BIRDRED
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by BIRDRED on Dec 29, 08 4:54 AM
I am having trouble at the Mayan Calendar, I tried to rotate the pieces with no avail, How do you rotate them, ive tried right clicking and that sends them back to the list . I just dont know how, please help!! Thanks , Joy

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 29, 08 4:56 AM
BIRDRED wrote:I am having trouble at the Mayan Calendar, I tried to rotate the pieces with no avail, How do you rotate them, ive tried right clicking and that sends them back to the list . I just dont know how, please help!! Thanks , Joy

Hi Joy- make sure that the first piece is situated correctly- If you can move it- it's not. Rotate it around- it wil sort of "take" and you will see sparklies when correct.

BIRDRED
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by BIRDRED on Dec 29, 08 9:13 AM
Thanks prpldva I finally got!!!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 29, 08 9:20 AM
BIRDRED wrote:Thanks prpldva I finally got!!!!!

You'e very welcome! Enjoy the game!

[Post New]by trompi on Dec 29, 08 9:28 AM
I want to know how to get hints of this game, like how can I get out of the hall of records??????, How can I see pictures that can help. thanks.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 29, 08 10:14 AM
trompi wrote:I want to know how to get hints of this game, like how can I get out of the hall of records??????, How can I see pictures that can help. thanks.

I have posted a picture and video walkthrough for Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure.

The pictures are composite pictures showing where items start out and then where they are after they are moved to where they go, so you will see some items twice.

To find these pictures and videos:
Put the word photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site. On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album Adventure Chronicles. Click on a picture to enlarge it.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

khimes
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by khimes on Dec 29, 08 5:17 PM
I just finished Adventure Chronicles SFLT and I enjoyed it, but it was definetely too easy. I think we didn't need to be told exactly what to do in each room. the game would have been a little more challenging if we had to figure out in each room what to do ourselves, I mean instead of the voice coming on and saying "This will burn easily, or maybe I can brake this". We should have had to figure that out for ourselves. Otherwise, I enjoyed the game! :-) Karen

gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by gullbra on Dec 30, 08 11:11 PM
I have read the other posts and everybody has got further into the game before finding a problem. So, at the risk of seeming dumb, I can't find the UFO inthe first chapter. Any help appreciated, thanks.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 30, 08 11:21 PM
gullbra wrote: I have read the other posts and everybody has got further into the game before finding a problem. So, at the risk of seeming dumb, I can't find the UFO inthe first chapter. Any help appreciated, thanks.

dust just to left of the bottom of the Empire State Building in center

ADTech
Herring
Herring
374 Posts

[Post New]by ADTech on Dec 31, 08 2:50 PM
both my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this game. We had no technical problems and found the graphics and storeyline great. It was the type of game that made you think, also locating objects was not too easy or too hard. I think the difficulty level was just right. Really good minigames that were enjoyable. My wife said she really enjoyed using the hammer to break things and squashing the beatles. My only complaint is I wish it had been longer as we were disappointed when it ended. We highly recommend this game to all you HO addicts.

cfddutchie
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by cfddutchie on Jan 1, 09 3:03 PM
I am stuck in the Hall of Records. I can't get out of the room. I have found every thing in there and looks like sands has to run down the cement blocks and I have them in order but nothine happings HELP .

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 1, 09 3:08 PM
If you look up this page a few posts you will see how to look at a picture of the path the sand should take. Good luck!

cfddutchie
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by cfddutchie on Jan 1, 09 3:13 PM
LizzieK wrote:If you look up this page a few posts you will see how to look at a picture of the path the sand should take. Good luck!

cfddutchie
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by cfddutchie on Jan 1, 09 3:14 PM
LizzieK wrote:If you look up this page a few posts you will see how to look at a picture of the path the sand should take. Good luck!

Thanks I will ck it out;.

cfddutchie
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by cfddutchie on Jan 1, 09 7:01 PM
cfddutchie wrote:
Thanks Lizzie you have been a great help.

Now I'm stuck in the Mayan Treasurer Room. I can't figure out how to get out through the doors in the middle of the room. I know it has to do with the tablets
on the wall but HOW???

Go to: