Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

Re:Post any Amanda Rose: The Game of Time technical issues here only

[Post New]by Jurinne on Mar 28, 13 12:12 PM
I got a weird screen during Chapter Five. Everything seems to work (I heard the sounds, music, etc.) but there is no cursor. I exited using ctrl/alt/del and tried again with the same problem.

This is the third game in about a week that is giving me problems. I'm getting very close to giving up. I don't want to start over as this game involves finding very small items. Replaying four chapters does not sound like fun.

I guess I'll toss this game like the others. CS usually says I never purchased the game, even if I forward my receipt and have obviously been playing it for longer than the demo would allow.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 28, 13 3:47 PM
Hi Jurinne,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with this game! Since the cursor is technically part of the display of the game, it might help to update your video card and graphics drivers. If you haven't already tried that, our help article here goes over the whole process.

Our Tech Support Team can also definitely take a look at what's going on and work with you on some more specific troubleshooting.

I'm not sure why they wouldn't be able to find a record of your game purchases, as the Order Number from your receipt should pull up that info.

But if you run a Dr. Felix Report for the game, the Tech Support Team will be able to see the game is on your computer and some information about what might be causing all the trouble. The post we created here has more info about running that report and sending it in.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Mar 28, 13 9:28 PM
Thanks. I uninstalled it and was then told my trial period was over - for a game I had purchased. I wasn't able to download it from my account. I contacted CS and was told to reactivate it. I did and the glitch is still there. This computer is a brand-new gaming computer and up-to-date on everything (except it has Windows 7 which is what I prefer).

CS has given me a code for a new game to replace this one. I'm disappointed because I was enjoying it. I was happy with CS; I wasn't told I had not purchased the game this time.

I read the other comments and disabled the custom cursor. It didn't make any difference.

I think this is just what happens sometimes. I'll find another game; there are lots of them.

[Post New]by Stanj1 on Aug 28, 13 6:48 PM
Stuck at the fireflies in the mine. The fireflies eventually ended up on the chest on top of the ground crystals, but nothing happened for the longest time, then noticed that the fireflies ended back up near the ceiling of the mine, the crystals are gone from the chest, but now nothing happens.

I cannot access the chest or do anything else in the mine. I think the fireflies were to have allowed access to the chest, but I've seen several posts where others had the same glitch.

Help!

[Post New]by smedlock1 on Jan 16, 14 7:58 AM

I'm stuck in chapter 12. Got the rope, went to get the hook, got it,when I went to the inventory to get the rope..it was gone. Can't figure where it went or how to get it back.
Thank You for any help

Go to: