Re:Welcome to Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by mozzy0 on Oct 9, 11 8:02 PM
kayhen13 wrote:i have finished the game to the end where the evil person pushes me in the well and closes the lid. where is the bonus chapters. that cant be the end surely

[Post New]by Nino14 on Jan 5, 12 11:14 PM
Can't get the plant I need at the Bank level to make the potion. Help!!!
iPad game

Edited on 01/05/2012 at 11:15:27 PM PST

pcark5
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by pcark5 on Jan 7, 12 5:59 PM
You need the scissors that you get in one if the hidden object games. All the plants are to the left of the upper window on the balcony where you climb in.

[Post New]by kinder64 on Jan 15, 12 2:18 PM
I am having trouble getting the rope. I get the board, but not the rope. Have changed profile 4 times to get no were. Can someone please help. I am ready to ask for my money back.

[Post New]by Ellehcim321 on Feb 6, 12 11:44 AM
How do I get to the saloon????? Help I'm addicted

[Post New]by Canterburybell on Feb 18, 12 4:15 PM
Hello everybody Please help!!! I can't get on in my game. I just can't get the crash curse back to get the chandalier down in the bar. I've tried the move curse and that doesn't work. I am getting so frustrated now. Please help

[Post New]by Canterburybell on Feb 18, 12 4:15 PM
Hello everybody Please help!!! I can't get on in my game. I just can't get the crash curse back to get the chandalier down in the bar. I've tried the move curse and that doesn't work. I am getting so frustrated now. Please help

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 18, 12 4:54 PM
Hi Canterburybell,

According to our walkthrough, you'll want to use the 'Crash' spell on the chandelier, not the 'Move' spell.

Are you able to go back to the carriage? If so, use your small key on the lock box inside to get this spell.

If you're not able to go back to the carriage and you no longer have this spell, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps. Creating a new player profile is another option, but please keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If none of these tips help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by tollpost on Apr 20, 12 7:44 AM
mozzy0 wrote:
kayhen13 wrote:i have finished the game to the end where the evil person pushes me in the well and closes the lid. where is the bonus chapters. that cant be the end surely

The same thing hppens to me.No bonus play.Can anyone answer?

[Post New]by turbos2012 on Jun 12, 12 8:24 PM
all kinds of problems with this game, things not being where they should, crash icon is not working on the twigs at the mayors house, tried going out of the game and back in several times, still will not work, I have not missed any steps.

[Post New]by CyberSily on Jul 14, 12 10:05 AM
I am stuck in the Saloon, where is the white chalk ???
Where did I miss getting it???

NEVER MIND.. I FOUND IT
All by myself..

Edited on 07/14/2012 at 10:27:58 AM PST

[Post New]by Boo_boo_bogie14 on Jul 25, 12 10:36 AM
I am also stuck in the saloon. I have done everything I was supposed to. All the areas are clear. I dusted the picture off with the brush and looked at it. Then left to leave the saloon, but it won't let me go to hotel when I exit saloon. Have tried repeatedly to get to hotel, but nothing is working. Please help, if possible. Thank you.

[Post New]by MoulMoul on Aug 20, 12 9:21 AM
This game SUCKs !!! Ending story SUCKs !!!! It's not worth to pay for the CE !!!

[Post New]by deedeelee2001 on Mar 12, 13 5:39 PM
Why is the techs not answering ALL the request regarding "unable to get to the salon". I will be requesting a refund thru ITUNES if no reply.

[Post New]by SueD26 on Aug 10, 14 6:10 AM
Sassenheim wrote:
cohiba wrote:im really stuck .. how do you get the bull's horn .. each time I press the hint ..im told to go to the mortar and pestle but am still missing the bulls horn .. can anyone give me a hint please. ?

Has anyone found this out? I'm stuck too - used horn in chapter two, need again in chapter 3 - really frustrating

[Post New]by LadyShade on Oct 17, 14 1:06 PM
Ok I've seen a lot of questions on here not getting answered so I'm gonna try to answer what I can.

For the people who can't get to the saloon you might have missed something in one of the rooms. Go back through one more time and make sure they all say area clear.

The person worried about having left the doll in another chapter. don't worry they teach you how to make new ones.

The people who can't find the bulls horn in the saloon. It's on the bulls head above the pool table> You need to use the crash spell.

The people asking about the extra chapter. You actually play the extra chapter mid game. It says it above the place when you go to it. The chapter is Barlowe's Hotel. You go to it before the last chapter.

Hope that answers everyone If I missed anything put another message here and I'll try to answer it. Happy Gaming

[Post New]by LadyShade on Oct 17, 14 1:15 PM
The chapter three bull horn is in one of the HOG's in Room 7

[Post New]by chiaracargnoni on Mar 20, 15 2:59 AM
Hallo everybody. .. so The game finish when i See : TO BE CONTINUED ... ?????????

[Post New]by larsen6141 on Mar 23, 15 4:56 PM
Why hasn't this question been answered anywhere? Why does the game end at the well with "To be continued"? I have seen this question asked numerous times and there is never an answer!!

Go to: