Proxyman
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

Re:Note about bonus gameplay ***SPOILER***

[Post New]by Proxyman on May 1, 11 2:08 AM
You do not need to do that! Just continue, there will be another horn when you need it.

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by jdelbove on May 1, 11 8:05 AM
ibn1984 wrote:If there is a part 2, and the way this one ended, it must be. I just hope that it isn't another CE ending the way this one did. Whenever part 2 comes out, I know I'll remember how part 1 ended. I would like to see how she gets out of that well. I sometimes have troubling accessing the bonus game play, but I still rather not have it included in the game.

I totally agree with you. I thought the ending really sucked big time!

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on May 2, 11 4:22 PM
bella81762 wrote:i totally agree with tex and shanny,

while the overall game is a great length, the bonus was short.....this is one of the most important aspects of a ce for me is the length of the bonus.......and they seem to be getting shorter and shorter,

after the total length of book of air, and amber mqiden ce,s i decided to no longer buy ces till someone posted length

and as far as the ending

i dont want to have to purchase the next game to find out what happened in this one....end one story, then start a new one in the next game, i dont want cliffhangers in tv shows...let alone a game

I totally agree.....

[Post New]by alicja11 on May 2, 11 6:23 PM
thanks

Note about bonus gameplay ***SPOILER***

[Post New]by kiahwa on Jan 22, 13 3:18 PM
bfgImbrium wrote:Highlight below:

Hi fishies,

Please note that the bonus gameplay in this game is integrated in the main story.

One of the chapter is extended and the bonus play adds to the story.

So once you are playing the Collector's Edition, you will access the bonus at a certain chapter, not after the main gameplay.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: