CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

Re:WALKTHROUGH -Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on Dec 29, 08 5:26 AM
prpidva; Thanks for walk through; was a great help yesterday when my brain took a holiday. It does that sometimes without telling me beforehand!!!!!!! Haven't finished game yet; hope to today. Retired so can play whenever I want.

Just morphed to lobster!!! Am I in trouble now????

Edited on 12/29/2008 at 5:28:04 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 29, 08 5:52 AM
CYNTHIA wrote:prpidva; Thanks for walk through; was a great help yesterday when my brain took a holiday. It does that sometimes without telling me beforehand!!!!!!! Haven't finished game yet; hope to today. Retired so can play whenever I want.

Just morphed to lobster!!! Am I in trouble now????

You're very welcome!

Congrats on morphing! You're looking yummy!

CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on Dec 29, 08 9:49 AM
Just finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even went back to get Master Explorer. Good that you can do that. Couldn't find anywhere which showed total of money earned overall. Will have to do my own addition. Your instructions were a great help when I got stuck prpldva.

PLEASE, PLEASE HIDE THE BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know what can happen to lobsters; use to work in restaurant kitchen ohoh.

What do I do for the rest of the evening?????????????? Read Forums of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 12/29/2008 at 9:51:30 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 29, 08 10:18 AM
CYNTHIA wrote: Just finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even went back to get Master Explorer. Good that you can do that. Couldn't find anywhere which showed total of money earned overall. Will have to do my own addition. Your instructions were a great help when I got stuck prpldva.

PLEASE, PLEASE HIDE THE BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know what can happen to lobsters; use to work in restaurant kitchen ohoh.

What do I do for the rest of the evening?????????????? Read Forums of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure you don't want to hang out in the hot tub?

ADTech
Herring
Herring
374 Posts

[Post New]by ADTech on Dec 31, 08 9:51 PM
prpldva: It is obvious that you put a lot of time and effort in this post as in all your previous ones. It is because of people like you that my wife and I will always remain a BFG client.

Edited on 12/31/2008 at 10:16:32 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 1, 09 6:12 AM
ADTech wrote: prpldva: It is obvious that you put a lot of time and effort in this post as in all your previous ones. It is because of people like you that my wife and I will always remain a BFG client.

Thanks AD- it's because of people like you that I do it!

Happy New Year!

[Post New]by bryndda on Jan 1, 09 10:25 PM
I am in the Mayan treasure. I've finished everything except for the red gem at the dig site. I've got a box knife but nothing to cut into. Someone said there was a bag in the bottom right hand corner of the dig - but I can't find it. Help!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 1, 09 10:48 PM
bryndda wrote:I am in the Mayan treasure. I've finished everything except for the red gem at the dig site. I've got a box knife but nothing to cut into. Someone said there was a bag in the bottom right hand corner of the dig - but I can't find it. Help!!!

Hi Bryndda- welcome to the forums!

Use your brush on the right side of the roped off area to uncover the bag. Then you can use the box cutter on it

jett8238
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by jett8238 on Jan 2, 09 5:07 PM
tried to get to the photo bucket for lizziek for a way to get thru the sand trap, but can,t

jett8238
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by jett8238 on Jan 2, 09 5:11 PM
still can,t get the walk thru for the sand trap, could someone please email me the link to clarejohns@sbcglobal.net

jett8238
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Re:WALKTHROUGH -Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure sand maze

[Post New]by jett8238 on Jan 3, 09 5:10 AM
HELP STILL CAN,T FIGURE THIS OUT, TRIED TO GO TO LIZZIEK PHOTOS, DIDN,T GET THRU

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:WALKTHROUGH -Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure sand maze

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 3, 09 6:08 AM
jett8238 wrote:HELP STILL CAN,T FIGURE THIS OUT, TRIED TO GO TO LIZZIEK PHOTOS, DIDN,T GET THRU
Jett, There is a Picture and video walkthrough for Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure. If you go to that topic you will see instruction on how to find the pictures and videos. Here is a link to that topic.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/16107.page

Good luck and have fun!

I also sent you a message and you have not answered my message.

[Post New]by kaspartfg on Jan 3, 09 6:24 PM
Help - I think my game has a glinch or something. I'm trying to put together the round myan calendar but I could only get one piece to stay on the big round calendar. Am I doing something wrong?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 3, 09 7:44 PM
kaspartfg wrote:Help - I think my game has a glinch or something. I'm trying to put together the round myan calendar but I could only get one piece to stay on the big round calendar. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Double check the first piece- if you can still move it, it's not in the correct spot. Rotate it around until it "takes" You will see sparkles- then you can add the next pieces.

jett8238
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by jett8238 on Jan 4, 09 11:26 AM
at the mayan calendar how do you rotate it

[Post New]by boandtrentsmom on Jan 5, 09 2:16 AM
OOOOO! thanks so much! I thought mine had a glitch in it too and so I had quit playing it. GLAD I CHECKED OUT THE FORUM so I could finish! That is EXACTLY what was wrong. thanks again!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 5, 09 4:16 AM
jett8238 wrote:at the mayan calendar how do you rotate it

Hi Jett- click on the calander piece to move it around the circle- if you cant move it- it is in the correct spot.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 5, 09 4:17 AM
boandtrentsmom wrote:OOOOO! thanks so much! I thought mine had a glitch in it too and so I had quit playing it. GLAD I CHECKED OUT THE FORUM so I could finish! That is EXACTLY what was wrong. thanks again!

Hi boandtrentsmom -welcome to the forums!

I'm so glad this helped you!

cfddutchie
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by cfddutchie on Jan 5, 09 3:58 PM
I loved this game. I think all the gogii games are good. This made you think alittle
although I had to use the walkthrough. Thank goodness.

LYNNEWHITNEY
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by LYNNEWHITNEY on Jan 9, 09 8:45 PM

Hello! I am sooooooooooooooo thrilled to find a solution / walkthrough to this newest game I have just bought. No way I expected anything to be here at all much less so quickly after i bought it! Thank you BIG FISH! You just keep getting better and better and one-stop-shopping-inviting!

The improvements you have made to your website especially are awesome and commendable – user friendly and 1-stop-shopping – impressive improvements! Bravo!

Now if we could just remember that there are MILLIONS of FUTURE customers who are seniors ... cannot see as well as the young people ... but although we are unemployed we spend a considerable amount of our time – thus money - on entertainment,, not work clothes etc ... like Big Fish Games since the price is right ... but we need to SEE the objects in the Hidden Object Games (HOG) . Even with the "magnifier mouse" (what a JOY!!) the games recently are absolutley impossible to see … 90% of your Hidden Object Games are impossible to see (read reviews). This game is compatible with my MAGNIFIER MOUSE! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: