Re:Post any Detective Agency 2: Banker's wife technical issues here only

[Post New]by tilmalene on May 14, 11 1:15 AM
As many other gamers have postet here, I have troubles paying Detective agency2. When I gets into the bankers house-the dresser minigame, the game is freezing, and the only way to get out of the game is to do the ctrl/alt/delete command.

canry
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Post any Detective Agency 2: Banker's wife technical issues here only

[Post New]by canry on May 22, 11 11:23 PM
on Rowk Str 4, i have got the passport, but stuck at that chapter, it won't move forward to the next chapter, i have deleted the game 3 times and re download it again, but it has the same issue repeatly on that chapter, please let me know what should I do ?

kat10
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by kat10 on May 25, 11 4:52 PM
I made it all the way to the gardener's house, did EVERYTHING I was supposed to do- I checked the walkthrough to be sure- now I am stuck in the house and can't get out. There is nothing left in my briefcase and I've found all the items. I am supposed to be able to exit to the garden to start a mini game which is literally the last thing to do in the game. I've clicked all over and around the statue and I still can't get out (that was the suggestion at the game forun). How frustrating! I refuse to start over again. I also had an issue early on with my game shutting down in the Banker's House. I got the access error message and when I went back into the game my progress was gone and my profile wasn't even there. =(

[Post New]by lajudy on May 28, 11 11:39 AM
I cannot get the map on the train (second time on train) to activate. This is the second problem I have had with this game and it has taught me to read reviews before purchasing.

[Post New]by wendytiltman on Jun 9, 11 11:49 PM
kat10 wrote:I made it all the way to the gardener's house, did EVERYTHING I was supposed to do- I checked the walkthrough to be sure- now I am stuck in the house and can't get out. There is nothing left in my briefcase and I've found all the items. I am supposed to be able to exit to the garden to start a mini game which is literally the last thing to do in the game. I've clicked all over and around the statue and I still can't get out (that was the suggestion at the game forun). Where do i go from here. =(

Edited on 06/09/2011 at 11:51:52 PM PST

Lerianis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Lerianis on Jun 17, 11 6:52 AM
Big technical issue here: on my 1920*1200 optimal resolution monitor, this game like many others in this series has the "Small Box for game surrounded by big black bands" problem even when I put the monitor down to 1280*1024 resolution.

This is getting kinda old with these Detective Agency games and the developer needs to be told about themselves.

unhinged10
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by unhinged10 on Sep 12, 11 12:50 AM
I got to the last screen, the gardeners cottage, found all items, checked the money against the list (which matched) and tried to trigger the last mini-game. Nothing happened. So went back to walkthrough to check the exact place to click. Nothing. What a way to end a lame game.

[Post New]by valeendg on Oct 28, 11 7:45 PM
I have the exact same problem.

saila72 wrote:My computer says when i try starting game: game.exe stop working...Same problem one another game (Mystery Novel)...I have vista...

[Post New]by peggy199 on Jun 28, 12 3:56 AM
I can't sit the water can down at the well to fill it up.

Go to: