tube light game in the mill

[Post New]by silverrevlis on Jun 29, 11 9:39 PM
I am really liking this game. Great graphics, challenging yet do-able.
However, there needs to be a restart for this one mini game. I'm playing the hard mode so I can't skip.

Is there anyway to restart it?

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by sharonamato on Jul 6, 11 4:48 PM
I cannot move on to the next scene. My back arrow won't come up. I uninstalled the game and started all over again, but that was in Chapter 1. I am now in Chapter 5 at the boat. Please advise. Thanks, as always sharonamato

foghatdw
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by foghatdw on Jul 7, 11 7:07 AM
I finally got in sync with the game and sailed on through to the end. Patience, attention to detail and thinking outside the box are the keys.
Once I hit my stride, it was a breeze. I was lucky that I didn't some of the walls others seemed to hit.
Great game. The puzzles were either tricky or simple. Hidden objects were well presented.

Edited on 07/07/2011 at 7:08:19 AM PST

[Post New]by Jamilli on Jul 13, 11 5:32 AM
AuntieSocial wrote:Grrrr...this is the first time I have ever experienced a glitch in a Big Fish game. I am stuck in the pharmacy. I completed the **** game and now can not leave the room. The list stays up showing that I have found them all, and I got the fork for future use...and here I sit. I uninstalled and reinstalled and am still stuck. How frustrating!

Same problem here. Did you solve it yet or do I have to start all over again??????

[Post New]by siouxlady2001 on Jul 19, 11 10:46 AM
same problem here, did object find on fireplace now just empty list sitting there. Frog just jumps off. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck. Any ideas?

[Post New]by btinpa2001 on Jul 28, 11 2:18 AM
So far this is a great game but I just ran into a snag....... I blew up the frozen mill pond and completed the **** boat scene. According to the walkthrough, I should now be able to go to the mill door. However, the game is frozen at the completed **** scene, If I click the frog he runs away but offers no hint. He returns at the normal time after using a hint. It's as if the frozen pond froze over me. I can't move forward or back. I'm stuck at the completed boat scene. Any ideas?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jul 29, 11 9:29 PM
Hi btinpa2001, siouxlady2001, Jamilli and others! Welcome to the forums!

Seems like you guys are hitting some annoying glitches. Some people are reporting similar problems on the tech thread, but so far no solutions (except try starting over under new profile). So you may need to contact tech support directly. You can use the green envelope to the right of these posts.

Good luck - hope you get it figured out!

[Post New]by sasa5339 on Aug 31, 11 2:03 AM
this game is very exciting i loved this game and i want to play many games like this game mystery trackers: raincliff

thank you big fish games

[Post New]by JanJer313 on Oct 6, 11 2:07 PM
Has anyone had trouble with the painting? We collected the black and white paint, and it opened up the puzzle where you have to move the strips horizontally and vertically to create the photograph. However, it won't allow us to move anything at all. We have clicked and tried dragging everywhere, but nothing works. We are playing on the hard mode, so we don't have any hints...but I'm pretty sure the puzzle is just glitching and frozen. We backed out and restarted the game, but that didn't help either. Any advice?

[Post New]by Captain_Penguin on Mar 15, 12 3:23 PM
I would love to see this game come out for iPad...

[Post New]by Leoski on Apr 9, 12 4:47 AM
Jamilli wrote:
AuntieSocial wrote:Grrrr...this is the first time I have ever experienced a glitch in a Big Fish game. I am stuck in the pharmacy. I completed the **** game and now can not leave the room. The list stays up showing that I have found them all, and I got the fork for future use...and here I sit. I uninstalled and reinstalled and am still stuck. How frustrating!

Same problem here. Did you solve it yet or do I have to start all over again??????

I also have the same problem and cannot move on. I don't have the CE, but am still hoping there is a fix for this one. I just bought it too, booo.

I am just beginning the game and need help!

[Post New]by echo2findaheart on Apr 11, 12 10:22 AM
I have begun the game and cannot get the arrow to go back a scene. I move from the first scene with the car, locked gate, broken window and do the 1st video of the kid and cannot leave that scene. I have tried different resolutions different cursors different levels of difficulty.
I hope I can return the game if I can't play it. Is there an update?

[Post New]by echo2findaheart on Apr 12, 12 6:46 PM
So in trying to troubleshoot the back arrow problem.. If I play in windowed mode(not full screen) I can leave a scene. What's up with that? All other games I can play full screen mode but not Raincliff.

[Post New]by panjee on Mar 12, 14 1:42 AM
My computer had to shut down twice now during this game. Then the screen went blue with a warning message saying it needs to shut down to protect my computer. How can I get a refund please? - don't want to risk my computer being damaged by a game. I am too scared to play the game again. thank you.

[Post New]by hoggs1 on Apr 19, 14 9:20 AM
I have bought this game and am unable to download the full version. Is there a fault with this game, if so how can I get my money back

Go to: