lluvia13
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Post any Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale technical issues here only

[Post New]by lluvia13 on Dec 14, 11 6:57 PM
cateyes51 wrote:Am having the same problem with the SE as i did with the CE. Pink flashing screen. Had hoped this would of been fixed by now but guess not. To bad, since this looked like a great second game to the series.
i just bought the game and it really sucks its a wonderfull game put it keeps flahing pink whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy please help to fix thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Re:Post any Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale technical issues here only

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Dec 29, 11 6:45 PM
shamrock1956 wrote:I see some people are having trouble with two cursors, I can't even get ONE to appear. I have to sort of guess where it might be. Luckily I just downloaded the trial version. It's getting uninstalled pronot.

Me too. when you can't see a cursor, you can't even quit the game. And when I used the 3-finger salute to bring up the task manager, it kept overwhelming and hiding it so I couldn't even use that to quit.

I have a new clean computer with Windows7. If you haven't fixed this problem in the 2 months since the quoted complaint, I must assume it is unfixable.

ET3D
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by ET3D on Jul 13, 12 5:39 AM
I had some problems starting the game in windows mode. If I choose to run in a window, the next time the game starts the screen will flicker, first setting the full screen resolution and then changing to a window (meaning that all my windows shrink to accommodate). The time after that the game will start again full screen.

Other than this the game ran fine, but I found that quite annoying. Unfortunately it looks like I shouldn't post about technical problems in the review, but this did reduce it from a 5 star game (for the amazing art) to 4.

druh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by druh on Aug 13, 12 5:07 PM
I tried trial on this first. Had a few pink blocks. Uninstalled trial and purchased hoping pink blocks would go away. Alas! no such luck, I got a pink screen in several locations. HOWEVER, I was able to play the game all the way through. I was a great sequel game.

[Post New]by mig11303 on Nov 7, 12 12:09 PM
I keep trying to put the cornucopia in the hands of the statue in the third door section and it simply will not stay. Help!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 7, 12 1:46 PM
Hi mig11303,

Welcome to the Pond! Getting items placed can be tricky, but sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling the game can help. More information on doing that can be found here on our help article.

druh, that sounds a bit like there may be some driver or software program issues. You can try updating those to see if that helps with the game display. You can find steps on doing that here on our help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those recommendations aren't helping, please let our Tech Support Team know. They'll be happy to assist you further!

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by HuntressReviews on Jan 11, 13 4:44 AM
I recently purchased Empress of the Deep 1 and 2 for my Kindle device. I had zero trouble with the first game.

Now I am about 3/4 (75%) into the second game. My problem is that the Kindle Fire HD version is not the same as the PC version. I am finding all sorts of walkthroughs and YT videos for the PC version.

I am trying to place a Seahorse in a water tank...to open the hidden library section. The HINT shows that I am in the right place (spring). It seems that there is only one seahorse in this version of the game. There is nothing else left to do in the game.

The trouble (bug?) issue is that I cannot click/drag the seahorse into the tank. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

[Post New]by pebbleperson on Aug 21, 14 7:31 AM
kellbell8288 wrote:I'm not sure if this is a technical issue or not, but i seem to be stuck in my game. I am attempting to put the fall emblem on the child to free it and open the winter door, but the hallway is locked by a pink shield. I don't know how to get rid of it so I can open the winter door, and the game just tells me to put the emblem on the child when I push the hint button. All the walkthroughs I've seen don't cover how you get the pink shield down, so until a walkthrough comes along and explains what I'm missing, i think I'm stuck in the game. I hope this isn't some glitch in the game, but I thought I'd post it here and see if anyone eles is having this problem as well.

I download on a Kindle Fire HD
I'm having a similar problem. The hint button is telling me to place the Jewel of Spring on the head of the Child of Spring....but it does not want to go onto their head!!! It's the large statue of the child above the Spring open door in the main hub that I'm trying this with. Is this a glitch and can anyone give some advice please? It would be much appreciated!

Edited on 08/21/2014 at 7:33:20 AM PST

[Post New]by LeeleeNZkiwi on Dec 1, 14 11:43 AM
So I am having issues with an iPad playing this game. I have deleted and reloaded it after it stalled at the theatre and it has now don't it again! I have reset my iPad and have become really frustrated with games that generally have some kind of glitch in them.....could some one please suggest a fix for this one?

Go to: