Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on May 14, 11 3:43 PM

I killed Electroman with a garden hose and stuffed his body in a vacuum tube. Then I broke into a shed and scared the pants off a werewolf who tripped over his own feet, blew an exit hole through the back of the shed and disappeared in a cloud of dust. I feel unstoppable! This game is boss!

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on May 15, 11 9:54 AM
Overall, I am enjoying this game and had been waiting for the SE to come out. I am interested in the story, like the graphics, and the background sounds are appropriately creepy. One thing I do not like is that when I find something in an H/O scene and click on it, it doesn't always work. Several times I thought perhaps the game wanted something other than what I had found so used the hint only to find out it was the object I had been clicking. It appears to be a bit sensitive as to where one clicks. That's my only complaint. I'm ready to find the wolfman, so I guess I'm almost finished, but it's taken me some time to get here. Happy with the purchase.

[Post New]by new_bellydancer on May 15, 11 10:10 AM
This is one of the best games I have played. I had it on the more difficult setting and I gotta tell, it certainly challenged me unlike most of the games I've been playing lately. Mostly the challenging part was finding all the items necessary to move on. I don't mean the hidden object parts either. it took me a few days to finish with using a few hints from a walkthrough when I got stuck.

The game had a great story, the graphics where pretty good too. I hope they come out with new ones, I would love for them to have more Agency of Anomalies games. I do so love supernatural games.

The great part for me was the fact that you didn't have to do a stupid hidden object game everytime you turn around. I'm not a big fan of hidden objects, but just about every game I've played is hidden objects. I like adventure games, and this game was kinda like that with a few hidden objects thrown in for good measure. I would definatly recommend this game.

alice21
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by alice21 on May 15, 11 11:48 AM
I agree, I'm not a great Hidden Object fan, but I enjoyed this game, puzzles were not too easy but not too challenging either, I found the hidden object scenes where you had to pair items more interesting than the usual ones of just finding the object. I played it on the more difficult setting and took a couple of days of play to finish it. Well worth giving it a go.

Edited on 05/15/2011 at 11:58:47 AM PST

[Post New]by dumbfemale on May 15, 11 12:20 PM
[b] OK so the subject matter is not for everyone, I enjoy the game myself, was doing realy good but am now stuck????? isnt there a walkthrough for it yet?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 15, 11 12:49 PM
Hi dumbfemale!

Yes, we've posted a walkthrough for this game on our blog. You can find a link to it near the top of our The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Forum page, or by clicking here:

The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Walkthrough

Hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

babbydoll1201
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by babbydoll1201 on May 15, 11 1:41 PM
I love these types of games...a little morbid & gruesome is just my style...lol..i fully enjoyed every minute of this game...the bonus content is well worth it this time...i am glad i bought the CE....thank you BF AGAIN for making me a satified member!!!

sherisgirl
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by sherisgirl on May 16, 11 6:42 AM

I agree the subject matter isnt for everyone, I brought this last week and have just completed, I have enjoyed every moment playing just my sort of game.

The graphics couldnt fault

Its about time BF released F.A.C.E.S which I beta tested seems like months ago, if I remember similar mold to this.

Last week I completed RtoR at last, and then I got this.

10 out of 10 from me.

enigma5619
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by enigma5619 on May 17, 11 9:06 AM
[b] wicked good game....not to easy, not too hard...interesting (somewhat) story and at least its different...nice graphics...good ****...part 2 in the making?...i can only hope...

k95401
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by k95401 on May 17, 11 1:54 PM
Im suprised that this game is not more popular
I love adventure **** games and this one ranks up there with the best of em. Been really tired of the same ol' ERS games.

True the theme may not be for all, but the soldier experiement aspect is not a big part of the game. This one is quite similar to Green Hill Santitariam, but I found this one to be a bit harder.

This is an awesome game and it provided many hours of head scratching.

medic1960
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by medic1960 on May 18, 11 8:57 AM
I absolutely loved this game. I thought that the concept, though not completely original, very good. With interesting and challenging mini-games, good graphics and sound track this was money well spent.

Thank you.

medic1960
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by medic1960 on May 18, 11 8:58 AM
I absolutely loved this game. I thought that the concept, though not completely original, very good. With interesting and challenging mini-games, good graphics and sound track this was money well spent.

Thank you.

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on May 18, 11 5:55 PM
What a great game! I like the replace objects instead of find objects...makes a change. Not too many hidden object scenes. Good length, took me about 5 hours on advanced mode. For those worried about "soldier experiments", it was more like x-men than real life!

Eventually
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Eventually on May 18, 11 9:16 PM
Is there a Star Trek Next Generation game?

This game is definately NOT for me!

Surely we can get away from dark, tortureous games? especially given that these things do happen to people!!

Sci-Fi sounds like something to give a go at
Eventually

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on May 19, 11 12:47 PM
The subject matter didn't bother me but I am glad I waited for the SE and didn't invest in the CE. It was just an okay game for me that took several hours of a mundane morning. I'd say it was worthy of 3 's out of possible 5 's.

lolag1
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by lolag1 on May 20, 11 4:36 PM
whent all the way to the elevator only to find out i didnt have the tag for the INVISIBLE man can anybody tell me where its at please

Edited on 05/21/2011 at 2:01:40 AM PST

lolag1
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by lolag1 on May 20, 11 4:37 PM
whent all the way to nthe elevator only nto find out i didnt have the tag for INVISIBLE man can anybody tell me wher its at please

lolag1
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by lolag1 on May 20, 11 4:38 PM
bfgHondo wrote:Hi dumbfemale!

Yes, we've posted a walkthrough for this game on our blog. You can find a link to it near the top of our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/2310.page">The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Forum</a> page, or by clicking here:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/the-agency-of-anomalies-mystic-hospital-walkthrough/">The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Walkthrough</a>

Hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Twrexx
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Twrexx on May 20, 11 11:59 PM
It crashed. I guess this was one of the anomalies.

Two games, two crashes: Raincliff and now The Agency of Anomalies.

The quality is sllipping, BF. Better get the developers to properly test these games before releasing them. Maybe a "new game every day" is putting too much pressure on the developers and they don't have enough time to get it right.

What's disappointing is that both games were really good up until the crashes.

[Post New]by smartvalerie on May 21, 11 5:00 PM
I played the free hour & thought this is the game for me! Loved everything about it, it is different from other games. subject matter didn't bother me, it's a game. Brilliant. More like it bf please. Games that make the old grey matter work in us oldies. Thank you bf.

Go to: