ilcb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital technical issues here only

[Post New]by ilcb on Jun 3, 11 8:35 AM
I reported it and sent them an email on the 30th March and they haven't had the decency even to reply.

A complaint to Trading Standards is now in order I think.

gmeisler
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by gmeisler on Jun 9, 11 12:21 PM
This might be a fix to this game.
I lost all my inventory and the game didn't save who I was. I didn't look for the gun under the bed until I returned to the room. The gun wasn't there and I couldn't continue. The game then lost all it's information and inventory. I restarted as a new user and when I went into the first room, I immediately found the gun under the bed. The game then remembered who I was and I never had a problem in the rest of this great game.

[Post New]by Marc1003 on Jun 11, 11 10:47 AM
Another disappointed player here. Also cannot find the pistol and the game doesn't save. I tried to reinstall it several times. I started the game from the LaunchGame in Programm Files-The Agency of Anomalies - Mystic Hospital and it worked. I found the pistol and the game saved. But this was only once. Today i wanted to play it again, but the same problems occur.
This is getting really annoying.
It is a strange thing that Custom Support doesn't respond here. Are they doing anything to solve this????

bjcs319
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by bjcs319 on Jun 11, 11 1:46 PM
I contacted Customer Support. I was having the same problem. They are working on an update for the game. It should be available within the next couple of weeks or so. You should get a prompt at the top of your Game Manager telling you there is an update for one of your games. Scroll to the game and it will tell you there is an update. So, I guess I will wait for a couple of weeks to play my game.

grover3e
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by grover3e on Jun 13, 11 12:08 PM
CalifDreaming wrote:I was on the minigame w/the pipes. I placed the 1st piece OK however when I went to place the 2nd piece I was not able to place it on the grid or put it back into stock so I could pick up a different piece. I had to do an "escape" to even get to the menu. I then went back into the minigame but encountered the same problem.
I will go back to the game now to see if anything has changed.
I went to the walkthrough where it is noted that pipes become faded if placed incorrectly. When I re-entered the game to start the minigame of pipes, I started out fresh. No problems this time.

Had same problem, only it happened to me about five times. I was finally able to hurry and place pipes before freezing occurred, and so I was able to move on, but it was definitely annoying!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 13, 11 2:28 PM
Hey fishies!

Just in case you missed our earlier post, we are aware that some of you have been unable to save your progress in this game, and we’re currently trying to gather as much information as we can about the types of systems that are being affected by this.

If you could please run a Dr. Felix report for us, and then send that over to our Tech Support team, that would really be a big help!

Thank you all for your patience!

-bfgHondo

Jerry99
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by Jerry99 on Jun 17, 11 6:45 AM
Now I tried again twice, but the menu does not allow me to play the game in partial screen size so I can use the walkthrough.
The game still will not save and I have uninstalled the game through the game uninstall on the BigFish Game Manager and from the Control Panel.

Jerry99
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

Finally got it

[Post New]by Jerry99 on Jun 22, 11 1:08 PM
I finally fixed my game so it would save and play properly. I had to find my version of my NVIDIA video card and go the the NVIDIA website and download the new version of the driver. I also then tried to delete the game through GAME MANAGER but it did not work and left some residual information on my hard drive so when I downloaded the game again from my Purchased Games on the BF site it downloaded a version that did not work. I removed the game using the Start/Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs and then downloaded the game from my Purchased Games. Then I got a game that worked and saved the game when I quit and resumed the game later. Very good game, I wish I did not have almost two weeks of trying to find out how to save the game.

[Post New]by K9Capers on Jul 8, 11 5:55 PM
I ran into the same issues with finding the pistol and having my user profile/progress saved. I finally ran the game directly (C:\Program Files\The Agency of Anomalies - Mystic Hospital\AgencyofAnomalies_Mystic.exe), instead of launching it via the Game Manager and it got me around the issue.

Escabexina wrote:I cannot find the pistol. I've clicked everywhere near the book but nothing happens.

I've tried to reinstall the game, but it didn't work. The hint button didn't find anything else to do in the room.

Is this a glitch?

Thanx.

[Post New]by loveseekandfind on Aug 23, 11 12:12 PM
Hello , I am having all the same problems as everybody else!!! Please HELP!!!!

boscocat
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by boscocat on Sep 25, 11 6:08 PM
I'm tired of this game not saving. Never had this problem before. If BF can't fix this, I am going to ask for my money back. Just bought it today, and have started over 3 times !

mistyelle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mistyelle on Nov 29, 11 12:46 AM
re pistol i restarted as a different user after reading a post somewhere and it worked...

[Post New]by lee1944 on Aug 7, 12 10:58 AM
Will not save game when you exit all is lost don't want to keep starting over

druh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by druh on Oct 11, 12 6:43 PM
Hi - bought AofA mystic and downloaded. Great game BUT when i left and came back progress was not saved. did this three times!! Quite frustrating to say the least. Also game would not left me get gun from floor so I was dead in the water at that point since I couldn't go across the hall. After reading the tech forum and seeing that this has been a problem for a year, i don't know if I want to reinstall. Checked out save errors and computer okay. So?? Great game and I'd like to finish it.

boscocat
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by boscocat on Oct 18, 12 7:09 PM
I bought the game, and it would not save my progress. Did everything I could... that was 4 months ago. There is still no fix ?? I ended up getting a credit. Looked like a game I really would have enjoyed...

boscocat
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by boscocat on Nov 6, 12 6:34 PM
The game won't save your progress, and now it's a " catch of the week " ??!!

janey3315
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by janey3315 on Nov 6, 12 8:32 PM
This game is currently "The Catch of the Week" for $2.99 and I was playing the demo. My problem occured when I put the nexus on the electrifying man blocking the path. It took about three attemps then it finally dissipated the electrifying man but then it said then man was still blocking the path even though he was gone so I couldn't go any further in the game. The good thing is ... I didn't buy this game because it was the demo. I had 7 minutes left of the demo when this happened so I will not purchase this game. But I was planning on buying it because it was a decent game until this glitch happened.

boscocat
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by boscocat on Dec 18, 12 10:22 AM
Why isn't this game being fixed ???

Go to: