DarleneS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Post any Lost Chronicles: Fall of Caesar technical issues here only.

[Post New]by DarleneS on May 18, 11 6:10 AM
Same here, error message violation error. Hope this is just for the trial version. I really would rather try a game then buy it.

laraly
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by laraly on May 18, 11 9:44 AM
The game freezes on puzzles and won't let you out of the scene, the graphics are good, the scenery is very nice, though I don't like the type of dialogue of the game,
but anyway the game have too many defects, too bad!!

deejac
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by deejac on May 18, 11 10:12 AM
Access Violation here as well, tried twice still no go,

deejac
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by deejac on May 18, 11 10:13 AM
Access Violation here as well, tried twice still no go,

[Post New]by footballmom39 on May 18, 11 11:38 AM
Error: "Hardware cannot support texture size:2048" What is this?

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on May 18, 11 1:35 PM
I am getting the dreaded blinking cursor. Tried going from full screen to windowed mode which usually helps, but no go. I give up.

VelvetRose55
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by VelvetRose55 on May 18, 11 5:05 PM
This game reboots my computer. I uninstalled it and am not likely to download it again.

preserved
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by preserved on May 19, 11 1:18 PM
What a shame I love this one but never got off the ground...validation here too.

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on May 19, 11 6:28 PM
[b][i]I read a BF response "out dated video card". Well for those of us who just purchased a spanking new Notebook and who's hardware company was the seller stated that I have the latest and greatest video card -- what now BF?

I really believe that there exist a common denominator for not only hardware but software e.g. DirectX, Java, Flash, etc that can be programmed to -- this would ensure wider support of the gamer's configurations. BF set some requirements and test, test.

I would be purchasing more good HOG's if they were playable.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on May 22, 11 2:07 PM
crypsynight wrote:
cajued wrote:
Amaootta wrote:I got sound and cursor but no picture, just sound on black screen
Bit tough to try to play...

No error messages, game seems to be running in the backround.

Me too, but my screen is white!!!!!!

Me too! Oh well, plain white screen is a first for me - and bit different to the more common plain black screen LOL.

Think I'll just uninstal it.....

Ditto - white screen w/ music.

Derbg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Derbg on May 24, 11 9:30 PM
I'm trying to play Lost Chronicles Fall of Caesar but when i start the game all i got is error " Hardware cannot support texture sizr: 2048"

and i have tried to run it in combility but no such luck there either. So what is the problem ?

[Post New]by sketch1945 on May 26, 11 4:06 AM
Exited out of the game after giving the captain Brutus' plans. Came back and the game prompts me to give the captain Brutus' plans again as well as find the quiver of arrows which I already did. Can't locate them again and they are not in my inventory. Is this a game glitch or am I missing something? Already uninstalled and reinstalled the game....situation did not change

HAULBOOTY
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by HAULBOOTY on May 26, 11 5:18 PM
I keep getting kicked out. The game never did play....however.....after reading the reviews, maybe that is not a bad thing. This is my error message Data Execution Prevention (DEP). All this adds up to...no play or buy for me.

Because I have SUCKIE Hughes Net @ $80.00 a month, one game downloaded will eat up my daily allowance and sometimes two days worth. I have to be choosey which games I even wanna preview...unless I get up at 2:00 am - 6:00 am which is how I get my games now.

jampony
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by jampony on May 30, 11 5:46 PM
I tried to play this game twice and received the dreaded blue screen of death both times. Something about beginning dump of physical memory and it listed the file ctaud2k.sys towards the bottom of the message.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 30, 11 7:20 PM
I downloaded when this first came out and just got locked up, taking 5 min to just get the menu screen up and select play. Then, nothing but music and slooooowwwww to no movement. Thought it was my old computer so uninstalled. Just downloaded from another site today and game ran, a little slow but usable. Reinstalled BigFish version, still not running. So, BigFish's is the problem. What gives?
RosieB

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Jun 24, 11 9:57 AM
cajued wrote:
Amaootta wrote:I got sound and cursor but no picture, just sound on black screen
Bit tough to try to play...

No error messages, game seems to be running in the backround.

Me too, but my screen is white!!!!!!

Also white screen here.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jun 24, 11 10:44 AM
Hello everyone,

For those of you experiencing a crash or a blank/white screen, please check that you have the latest updates on your system by following the steps in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are receiving an Access Violation, please take a look at the troubleshooting process outlined in this help article:

Access Violation

If you are still having troubles with the game or are receiving "Hardware cannot support texture size:2048" error message, please get in touch with Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report and our reps will be happy to help. Thank you.

*Please click on the bold words for more information.

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 06/24/2011 at 10:44:41 AM PST

Zoeaf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Zoeaf on Aug 12, 11 12:49 PM
I have tried finding coins in Hidden Object screen, Everytime I click on coins, I get an X, can't continue game without finding coin. Have used Hints and it show coins where I am clicking!!!! Any help would be appreciated.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Oct 8, 12 12:22 AM
I'm not going to bother trying to get it to work now that its had 2 problems in 7 minutes of the trial but just to add what is going on for me, so other know: On my mac (brand spanking new MBP) it does not allow me to interact with objects (piece of paper, other stuff) that are clearly meant to be interacted with. Big ole arrow pointing right to some papers, for example. And....someting else I forgot.
BUT....the main reason I wont bother trying is because I hear its very short. Very short = BAD. No matter what, dont care how great a game is or how wonderfully it functions.
To those developers out there who think its ok to make a one or two hour content game: I wont buy em!

Go to: