cant get past the gate

[Post New]by Hypatia87 on Jun 1, 11 11:57 AM
I'm not sure if my game just downloaded with a glitch or what but in the very beginning of the game after you pick up the magnifying glass I cant find it anywhere, and it seems that there is something off to the right of the screen that is getting cut off. I just downloaded this game and i cant get past the gate.

cant get past the gate

[Post New]by jobeth75 on Jun 11, 11 8:15 PM
Hypatia87 wrote:I'm not sure if my game just downloaded with a glitch or what but in the very beginning of the game after you pick up the magnifying glass I cant find it anywhere, and it seems that there is something off to the right of the screen that is getting cut off. I just downloaded this game and i cant get past the gate.

What is the solution to this problem? It seems many people are experiencing the same issue. Unfortunately I used a credit to purchase it - seems like a waste at the moment!

Re:Post any Emma and the Inventor technical issues here only.

[Post New]by anitamonchita on Feb 11, 12 10:01 PM
I am in the room with the machine that says that there is a room above it. I too, mixed the colors correctly and didn't get the bowl, and I can't pull the knob to go up the ladder.

LoisMac
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by LoisMac on Mar 7, 12 4:30 PM
Hi i don't know if this is a technical issue or my ineptness. I missed the coil in the catacombs but can't find a way to go back from the farm/mill

[Post New]by Pat1969 on Jul 29, 12 2:31 AM
I'm playing the game on an iPad. Some of the areas with clues do not sparkle and I cannot open them. For example, I cannot open the desk drawer on the second floor hallway. There is nothing available on the third floor hallway except access to the greenhouse and the attic.

[Post New]by lartomar2002 on Dec 14, 13 9:30 PM
I know this is an older game but it looks like fun. I installed the trial version on a Asus TF700 tegra 3. I have tried loading it several times but it never completely loads. The farthest I have gotten is past the introduction cinematic and where is left in fron of her grandpa's house. There appears to be 3 areas on the center part of the screen and the form a large triangle. I can see the options, help, play, etc. buttons and the top outline of the house and sky but there is no gate or any of the things around it.

Go to: