Robinson Crusoe

ghshoesfan
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Robinson Crusoe

[Post New]by ghshoesfan on Jan 24, 09 4:23 PM
How do I make the swinging man swing--I can't find the nut--and where is the man???
I have been on that chapter for one hour now!!!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 24, 09 4:26 PM
The sharp sickle: click on the chain and hold it until the cage is near the top of the scene. Then grab the sickle that was behind the cage, before the cage drops.

There is a nut, hidden man, and some coins behind the swinging skeleton. The nut is behind his hat. To make him swing, you click on him. Short sharp clicks seem to work best, possibly several of them??? Dragging doesn't work.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Jan 24, 09 4:30 PM
ghshoesfan wrote:How do I make the swinging man swing--I can't find the nut--and where is the man???
I have been on that chapter for one hour now!!!

The man and the nut are behind the skeleton - one behind the tree, and the second near the hat.

To swing the skeleton, hold with the hand one side of it, and with the mouse drag him to one side, and again to the other side. Use the mouse, and be fast to click, when you see one of the objects.

Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by 8984481 on Jan 24, 09 7:10 PM
anyone know how to get firweood to light dynamite? Hatch is on head of animal skin hanging on wall on right

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 24, 09 7:11 PM
Light the match with the lanturn that is already burning then put the match to the dynamite..

Edited on 01/24/2009 at 7:12:18 PM PST

TiggerAnn
Clownfish
Clownfish
664 Posts

[Post New]by TiggerAnn on Jan 24, 09 7:47 PM
Played the Demo, loved it, used a game credit. Am playing it in timed mode, which has worked out so far, but of course I am not finished yet. I like having to hunt for the "signs" to get the extra hints (they do come in handy).

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jan 24, 09 9:24 PM
I'm surprised. How do you play demos? Do you read the story, play timed or relaxed mode, use a lot of hints or try to find objects without them? Do you play and complete the mini-games?

IIRC, you've panned another HOG for being too short. Perhaps you might find a different game genre more satisfying? Maybe match-3, solitaire, or time-management?

edited to ask: Do you pay the full $19.99 or $6.99?

MO

libraangel wrote:WOW disapointed again just finshed another short one ggood but to short not worth money

Edited on 01/24/2009 at 9:25:17 PM PST

[Post New]by BonnieBlue102 on Jan 24, 09 9:27 PM
I had to start the chapter all over again.......got stumped on the milk jugs. 2 of them should have 4 liters each. Can someone help me get 4 liters in 2 bottles? Thanks......

rhorho
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by rhorho on Jan 24, 09 9:46 PM
It's in the upper right hand of the screen. just look for a little piece of red.
I cant find the fire wood.

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 24, 09 10:22 PM
rhorho.....You don't need fire wood. Light the match on the burning lantern then place match on the dynamite.

Bonnieblue
spoiler for milk jugs...highlight below

fill the 3 liter jug and pore it into the 5 liter jug. refill 3 liter jug and port into 5 liter jug. You then have 1 liter left in the 3 liter jug. Pour the 5 liter jug back into the 8 liter jug and pour the 1 liter from the 3 liter jug into the 5 liter jug. Refill 3 liter jug and add it to the 5 liter jug.....you now have 4 liters in both jugs.

Edited on 01/24/2009 at 10:22:28 PM PST

john_murray2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by john_murray2 on Jan 26, 09 11:54 AM
Aljimax wrote:Need help with getting the honey. I have the nail and the watermelon slice....what next??? Thanks

You need to take the watermelon piece and lure the bees away to the other piece of watermelon and then when the bees are busy feeding on that take the nail and punch a hole in the bee hive and then take the honey.

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Jan 26, 09 12:04 PM
MoreOver wrote:I'm surprised. How do you play demos? Do you read the story, play timed or relaxed mode, use a lot of hints or try to find objects without them? Do you play and complete the mini-games?

edited to ask: Do you pay the full $19.99 or $6.99?

MO

Hi Mo, I always play just 45 minutes leaving 15 min. to play later if I forget what the game was about.....I read the story....use relaxed mode.....try to find all the hidden objects before using a hint....I try really hard at the mini games, but if I start getting frustrated I skip it is I can.....and I only pay 6.99 a game here at Big Fish

[Post New]by few_ibew on Jan 30, 09 6:26 AM
lynn54 wrote:anyone know where the match is please.

Are you at the entrance to the villege? I can't light the candle.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 30, 09 7:02 AM
There is a match on the ship, below decks. It's near the center of the right half of the scene, has a red head and short tan stick.

In the entrance to the village, you don't need a match. just go to the well, pick up the candle, click the rope - the candle lights itself.

Robinson Crusoe

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Feb 1, 09 3:59 AM
mrsobvious wrote:6 hours of solid game play or thereabouts, maybe only 5. V. enjoyable but wish it had been longer.

Thanks, mrsobvious! This just moved to my BUY NOW list!

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Feb 1, 09 11:32 AM
lordkalvan wrote:I haven't gotten that far yet. (honey)

I'm stuck in the swamp, trying to get the last nut. The hint gives me the hat on the skeleton, which I assume means swing the skeleton (which I'm not finding easy to do - although I did get the mushroom). Anybody else found the nut that it's hiding near or behind the skeleton, so I know where to look?

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Feb 1, 09 11:34 AM
the nut is hanging from the tree behind the skeleton just swing the skeleton and it above where his head is

ebuck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ebuck on Feb 2, 09 6:45 PM
lynn54 wrote:anyone know where the match is please.
the skin

ebuck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ebuck on Feb 2, 09 6:47 PM
8984481 wrote:anyone know how to get firweood to light dynamite? Hatch is on head of animal skin hanging on wall on right
got match on top skin

[Post New]by hlajb67 on Feb 5, 09 11:57 PM
Help, please. I am unable to find anything to free the monkey in the Cannibal king's lair, it saya a sharp sickle would help, but can't find

Go to: