MONSTER QUEST

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:MONSTER QUEST

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Dec 25, 08 4:49 PM
KimDriessen wrote:The key should be used in the rusty lock in the alley...
I'm stuck after that, have all the items and i guess i must take a picture, but where?!
Merry X-mas!!

Go back into the office. Take a picture where the baby skelton is kept.
Merry Christmas!!

[Post New]by tinahdans on Dec 25, 08 7:44 PM
I found a fix for those who have not been able to get past the opening page, and/or have received the error message and termination:

At the opening page, where your options are Play, Instructions, and Options, click on Options, then check the box next to Windowed (as opposed to Full Screen) and close. Then go ahead and click Play.

This actually worked for me after having downloaded and uninstalled several times. Figures: something so simple.

jazz2451
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jazz2451 on Dec 25, 08 8:22 PM
I can't get to the second test. I assemble the footprint and it goes back out to the question again and then back to the footprint??

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Dec 26, 08 8:03 AM
Hi,

Guess who is stuck again? I have the key and I know I'm supposed to use it in the alley. The only thing I can see to use a key on is the closed door. But the key doesn't like the door,it keeps jumping back to inventory. What am I doing wrong?

Lee

AlmostSilver
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by AlmostSilver on Dec 26, 08 10:56 AM
Everwhat wrote:First time using this so sorry if I mess up. I'm only on BigFoot and I can't get the puzzel pieces to click together. Can someone help? Thank you!

I had some trouble figuring that out too......I finally just focused on one area and was able to get two pieces together...remember, grab with your left button, press space bar or click the right mouse button to rotate.
Words of encouragement, I really had to look to find two to fit together.....it was a breakthrough for me....just take your time, it'll come.

AlmostSilver
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by AlmostSilver on Dec 26, 08 12:02 PM
Everwhat wrote:First time using this so sorry if I mess up. I'm only on BigFoot and I can't get the puzzel pieces to click together. Can someone help? Thank you!

Sorry "Everwhat"....I realize that if you've gotten that far you know how to rotate ...if they're not sticking, it's the wrong piece....see your Private Message....I didn't want to spoil it for anyone. I will say this for the forum....answer the question correctly...I didn't and had to redo the puzzle. I surely learned my lesson....read....read....read.

Re:MONSTER QUEST - Help!

[Post New]by susanbreyes on Dec 26, 08 6:29 PM
sherales wrote:Hi,

I downloaded the demo and in the second case (I think, regarding the sea dinosaur like monster) and i was left with a rusty key. I tried to open the locked chest or safe in the middle of the office but nothing happens. I'm puzzled as to where do the key belongs to. Does anyone figure it out?

Thanks! Merry Christmas and happy 2009!

Sherales

[Post New]by susanbreyes on Dec 26, 08 6:30 PM
Key goes to the rusty lock in the alley on the dumpster, after that you need the camera to take a picture of the baby monster in the box in Rodrigo's office.

[Post New]by akashaheartt on Dec 27, 08 2:56 PM
lmarks wrote:Merry Christmas, everyone!!!
I downloaded the game and could not see the picture, just had a blank screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game with the same results. HELP!!!

SAME HERE it says video not supported and i have a updated video card i tried changing resolution still didnt work hmmmm

pjw243
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by pjw243 on Dec 27, 08 2:59 PM
Help I agree with all, this game is frustrating. I'm standing in the office with my camera but can't find where he hid the baby monster?

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Dec 27, 08 3:05 PM
Welcome to the Pond all new fishes.

by pjw243 on December 27, 2:59 PM
Help I agree with all, this game is frustrating. I'm standing in the office with my camera but can't find where he hid the baby monster?

It's on a shelf in an open box - don't forget it is a skeleton you are looking for. If I remember rightly it is towards the left side of the room. Hope this helps you find it.

[Post New]by pm5954 on Dec 27, 08 10:54 PM
lmarks wrote:Merry Christmas, everyone!!!
I downloaded the game and could not see the picture, just had a blank screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game with the same results. HELP!!!

I had the same problem, no picture

[Post New]by tottoy on Dec 28, 08 7:27 AM
I really liked this game. I didn't have any technical trouble. You have to really read the instructions and take your time to get the most out of it. It wasn't on a timer. Made it a lot of fun. The text that pops up when you roll over stuff gives clues. That was interesting and helpful. I liked that it was different than the usual HO without being totally different. I am adventure game fan and it has some cool adventure game type stuff.

[Post New]by pixieib on Dec 28, 08 4:19 PM
ok hmm .. have the photo scrapes but am lost as to how to find the camera and neclace.. all scenes say completed have tried starting over from the beginning several times and get to the same point... HELPPPPPPPP what have i missed doing?

pixie

Divaaa
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by Divaaa on Dec 28, 08 7:34 PM
I have xp,,, & can't play this game,, it download's fine,, then when u go to start error message come's up,,, never had this problem in 2yr's that I've been with bfg
I don't understand it

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Dec 29, 08 9:05 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Monster Quest.

Happy gaming!

BSWalker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:MONSTER QUEST--cabin in the woods

[Post New]by BSWalker on Dec 29, 08 3:34 PM
ringa48801 wrote:HELP!!! I'm stuck in the woods hunting for bigfoot. What do I do with the plaster?

Has anyone been able to get past this problem?
I am also stuck at this point in the game!

[Post New]by cbgoosey on Jan 4, 09 8:44 PM
Stuck at Big Foot too. Found everything and dont know what else to do.

Grnmeadow
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Grnmeadow on Jan 4, 09 9:22 PM
This is the most frustrating game yet. I am stuck on trying to put together the broken cast. First, the mouse will move the wrong piece and then when you get the right piece, it moves another one. After putting the pieces together, what is suppose to happen? None of them fuse together. I can't believe that all the pieces are placed wrong. Help!!!!!! By the way, this is the segment in Wisconsin.

Grnmeadow
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Grnmeadow on Jan 5, 09 10:44 AM
pixieib wrote:ok hmm .. have the photo scrapes but am lost as to how to find the camera and neclace.. all scenes say completed have tried starting over from the beginning several times and get to the same point... HELPPPPPPPP what have i missed doing?

pixie

Go to: