Dem bones

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Re:Dem bones

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jun 6, 11 11:59 PM
76, and gave up for the time being, can't see anymore.............. Thanks for the good tips.

Candy208
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Candy208 on Jun 8, 11 8:11 PM
All of you have done much better than me....I have only found 68 so far...and I don't see anymore anywhere.

Edited on 06/08/2011 at 8:12:48 PM PST

Candy208
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Candy208 on Jun 8, 11 8:28 PM
Okay I just found the 79th bone! But where is the 80th bone? I have scoured all of the scenes with a fine toothed comb and can't seem to find that 80th bone.

Candy208
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Candy208 on Jun 8, 11 8:50 PM
Can the players that have found all 80 bones please share with us where the last bone was found. With each of their information...the rest of us can at least to check those areas again which we might have missed. Thanks.

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by tedderpic on Jun 9, 11 7:57 AM
AZKalona wrote:I have found 79 out of 80. I am going nuts trying to find the last bone. I have looked in the Tesla room, in the fires and everywhere else. Will keep at it. If anyone has any ideas the info would be welcom

was ready to through the mouse across the room 79/80...read your comment about the fire...went back and there it was in the fire in the pool room...
got all them darn bones at last now off for a little (big) to celebrate...
thank you .......thank you....... thank you

Candy208
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Candy208 on Jun 10, 11 12:31 AM
Okay... I give up. There is no way I can find the last bone. I have search everywhere over and over again and again...and I still cannot find the last bone.
I have checked all the suggested areas on this blog and still no 80th bone.
I really believe that some of us do not actually have all 80 bones in some of our games. May be a glitch...but some of the downloaded games I believe have only 79 bones. Not fair!

chessiegirl
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by chessiegirl on Jun 10, 11 3:22 PM
Candy Please see my prior post on this topic on page 2. It will help you find the last bone.

[Post New]by Timsbabe7707 on Jun 19, 11 6:32 AM
Found all 80!! Last bone to find for me was on the desk in Tesla's Lab. Look REALLY closely at the book!!!

Good luck to all who haven't found the last few bones!!!

[Post New]by colbosue on Jun 25, 11 8:50 PM
was ready to through the mouse across the room 79/80...read your comment about the fire...went back and there it was in the fire in the pool room...
got all them darn bones at last now off for a little (big) to celebrate...
thank you .......thank you....... thank you

Thank you....find them all relatively easily within an hour apart from this one which I spent another hour looking for....you have saved my sanity andmy headache..damn that was hard!

[Post New]by Canadaforever on Jun 27, 11 5:25 PM
Finally got all 80 -- the last one took a while.
Thanks for all the hints and tips. The walkthrough on YouTube was a help as well.

Good luck everyone.

Need to give my eyes some rest now!

Beckybug3
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Beckybug3 on Sep 26, 11 4:08 PM
For me #80 was hiding on the chair rail on the stairs going to the billiard room.
Good luck everyone! And thanks for your help and advice!

Edited on 09/26/2011 at 4:09:48 PM PST

[Post New]by tagaboo on Dec 28, 11 9:09 PM
Found one on the book in the library. Very tricky!

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Apr 13, 13 9:58 AM
Took me quite some searching and the YT walkthrough (twice) to complete all 80 bones.

My final two were in the Tesla HO scene, to the right of the light bulbs on the desk and - stupid me - on the back wheel of the cart in the very first pic.

Go to: