88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

Re:Post any Dream Inn: Driftwood technical issues here only

[Post New]by 88blyth on Jun 1, 11 2:56 AM
very slow and jerky..i was enjoying the game...took ages to load and ages to shut down

mndi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by mndi on Jun 1, 11 6:17 AM
azblklabs wrote:
BigTfromAV wrote:Just finished finding all the jade in the asian room and making an upgrade and now it takes me to the board with the room keys yet there's no option to click on anything. I don't have enough money to upgrade anything and it won't let me go into any of the rooms. Frustrating.

[Post New]by dallas1980 on Jun 1, 11 7:26 AM
allison_fite wrote:I am having issues in cupid's room. I know where the stuff is supposed to go (I even used hints to make sure), but the game won't let the items be placed.

Quite a few of us are having this issue!

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Jun 1, 11 8:25 AM
After repeated tries, making new players in case one glitched, I keep hitting the same roadblock: When I click on the Ship's Wheel in the first room, the game freezes, and can only be exited using Task Manager.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 1, 11 10:21 AM
Hey Fishies!

If your game is running fine but just won't let you progress (Asian room, Cupid room, etc.), you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile may help as well, but if you don't want to have to start over from the beginning, I'd encourage you to contact our Tech Support team for further assistance.

If your game is freezing, crashing, running slow, etc., we've got some great troubleshooting steps over in our Help pages that you might want to check out before contacting Tech Support. Here's a link to a help article that's been especially helpful for these types of issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by granmaof4 on Jun 1, 11 10:52 AM
Game lets me play for about 5 minutes - then locks up. The only way to restart is to turn off my computer and wait for it to boot up again. Same thing happens. Also, after solving three of the rooms, I had nowhere to go. Is there a technical fix to this game? It is really frustrating and I am ready to get my money back.

[Post New]by dsortbs on Jun 1, 11 12:33 PM
In the Den, no matter what I do and use all the hints the atlas globe will not show up. The hint will show an area on the bear but there isn't anything there...help! This is frustrating...hope I didn't waste my money on a game that doesn't work.

lovemybook
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by lovemybook on Jun 1, 11 9:16 PM
This seems like a wonderful game, a little different and very cute - I was going to buy but then during my free trial I got kicked out after completing the royal room - twice. Both time returned to the Game Manager. Looking at the other posts I see this is a problem. When you guys get it fixed I'd like to buy it - hope you can fix the bugs.

ladycholla
Manatee
Manatee
3,720 Posts

[Post New]by ladycholla on Jun 1, 11 9:16 PM
I'm not sure what all the problems are, but I've been in touch with customer service and they asked me to tell you how I got to the end after putting in a new profile. I went completely through without buying any of the upgrades until the end. I know that doesn't solve all of the problems you are having but for some this might help. What I did won't work for jerking and the other problems, but on the 2nd profile I avoided the room that gave me a problem and I did no upgrades until the end. I had one place where it kicked me out, but I don't remember which room it was, it also happened the first time, I just went back in and the game went on.

The person from customer service said she would take my issues and any she reads from here to her supervisor, so you need to continue posting problems so the next game will be fixed and hopefully they will do a repair on this one.

For me for a change it was bright and colorful and I enjoyed it after going around the glitch, but we shouldn't have to do that.

Ladycholla

[Post New]by janedoe892 on Jun 1, 11 10:15 PM
Game keeps forcing me to have the Easter Bunny and Eggs Spring theme. I just want the hanging flower baskets, but it won't let me get rid of the bunnies. Started over and the same thing happened when I clicked on the flower basket choice.

[Post New]by monkishlady on Jun 2, 11 8:20 AM
I finished about 5 rooms and upgraded and now nothing. No more keys and nor way to get into the rooms,.. A total waste of money I say

[Post New]by skinnybkfstwoman on Jun 2, 11 12:40 PM
I bought this game with a game credit & once again it was a mistake.The first time I tried to play,I had shut down the whole computer,it just froze up.I never saw my cursor!!! So I rebooted,& tried again. Now!!!! I'm stuck in the first room,I've clicked the stove a hundred times & the game ignores it.It's soooooo slow too. I want a new game credit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD Big fish for not working out the glitches FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 2, 11 1:42 PM
Hi fishies!

We now have a new version of Dream Inn: Driftwood available! This new version fixes the following:

-jumpy cursor issue

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

Also, I'm going to lock this thread up so that we can start monitoring tech issues specific to the new build. If you have any unresolved issues, please feel free to post them in the new tech thread.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: