Re:Welcome to Monster Quest forum

[Post New]by jla42audit on May 16, 10 10:53 AM
Level one worked ok, but when I got to the werewolf I answered the question ok then after getting the footprint mould it bombed out . I went back back to the very beginning, so I must play level one again to get to the same spot and it froze again.

Welcome to Monster Quest forum

[Post New]by fish_whale on May 21, 10 1:33 AM
Very difficult game, I didn't like it at all it's some kind of ravings

baroukers
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by baroukers on May 21, 10 9:25 PM
I had the game refuse to acknowledge that I found the bigfoot scalp. Then, when I went to the next two places after that, I had nowhere else to go; hitting the hint button both places said that I had found everything there, and needed to go elsewhere, but in the map area, there was no place else to go. Checking the case file showed that I still needed to find the scalp, and didn't even show that I had finished the next two levels. Uninstalled and reinstalled, with no improvement.

SHEAR_JOY
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by SHEAR_JOY on May 26, 10 3:12 PM
I need help! I can't finish at the circus; I get the newspaper, broken lock. Than the remote agent pops up, I go to map and press storage, I found the first aid, bandage an basketball I press the hint button it show me the yellow fabric and cut with the shear I had inventory. I press hint again and this time remote agent pops up. I go back to map the only thing still there is circus and storage That's it and I still have OPITICAL CLUES left; vet receipt, key.[in green] egg shells, egg crate and hair.[in blue] I go back and forth to circus to storage to see if i can find any more clues.. I press hint each time and it give me 'appears all items have been located here'... NOW WHAT!!! and every time I leave this game, and than come back on It has start all the back to the beginning of the Werewolf.

SHEAR_JOY
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by SHEAR_JOY on May 26, 10 3:30 PM
What is 'Hog's' I still learning the email language. ;>

[Post New]by emb1820 on May 29, 10 5:35 AM
berejeaa51 wrote:can not even play the game as I get need to update driver then gives me WGL_ARB_pbuffer open GL extenstion. what the heck does that mean I want to play but it just wont let me and my computer does not even acknowledge the wgl thing a ma jig hopefully Big Fish will refund me a credit for the purchase of this game seeing i cant play it

I have experienced exactly the same thing, and now have a useless game on my computer. I wouls like to have it replaced if at all posible

[Post New]by evacam on Feb 8, 12 8:10 AM
Sante001 wrote:Ha Judimose.

I did not get stuck assembling the dive suit, but I did when trying to assemble the foot print. When I tried to move a couple of pieces nothing happened. They were just stuck. I exited out and when back in. I had to start the assembling over, but I was then able to assemble all the pieces.

Perhaps there is a problem with the program. Hopefully the developer will read our notes and catch it.

Other then this problem so far, I like the game. While the HO are difficult to find, it's generous with the hints. What a really like about this game is that it lets you do some detecting because you have to read the information provided, remember it and then answer the short quiz afterwards.

Hopefully, this tip helps.

[Post New]by evacam on Feb 8, 12 8:11 AM
ladymax1944 wrote:I would love to check this game out but it won't let me play -- an error notice comes up and the game quits -- have tried 2 or 3 times -- have seen other say they are having trouble too -- is there a problem with the game?

Go to: