OzzyRobyn
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

Red dice

[Post New]by OzzyRobyn on Apr 6, 12 9:15 AM
Also it won't let me skip, it just says "Here's a place for a die" but when I go back to the hotel the room is clear, no die.

OzzyRobyn wrote:I'm playing this for the second time after a number of months. I had no problem the first time. This time I solved the dice problem but nothing happened, I went away and when I came back one of the red dice had disappeared. This seems to be a common problem.

Re:Post any Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by brown031466 on Apr 13, 12 4:18 PM
This sucks! top download ugh! I have now paid for 2 games
that don't work right! Gate closes and tree in road.
game over can't continue on. Witch prison did same thing
I'll have to think twice before I buy another big fish game. The support
system is worthless to me no help what so ever.
Don't buy this game!

Re:Post any Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by meenanz on Apr 17, 12 3:50 PM
Having same game issues as everyone else! Lots of things regressed when you quit out of the game and come back into it! Can't go into graveyard as the gates are locked again and the tree is back over the path to farmhouse. Also several of the games I had already played have gone back to their original status!
Have installed again but same problem.
I would like a refund.

[Post New]by OUSooner on Apr 21, 12 2:39 PM
Please help me. I am stuck in the lift in the girls house. I went up into her bedroom and now when I went back down the doors won't open. I restarted the game and got all the way to this point again and I am stuck in the lift. I'm so frustrated.

[Post New]by cheraboo on Apr 26, 12 6:12 AM
OUSooner wrote:Please help me. I am stuck in the lift in the girls house. I went up into her bedroom and now when I went back down the doors won't open. I restarted the game and got all the way to this point again and I am stuck in the lift. I'm so frustrated.

I had the same problem on my iPad. I tapped the gate and it wouldn't open. Then I tapped at the bottom of the screen and was able to leave.

[Post New]by cheraboo on Apr 26, 12 6:19 AM
I'm playing on an iPad. Had a problem a few times with the main menu not appearing when I started the game. It was just black screen and music. The ads were working fine however.

There have been a few crashes. Sad to say, I find this to be the norm with most of the Big Fish games I've purchased.

My problem now is finishing the bonus content. I've got the valve on the machine in the cave. The lower level filled with water and then I got booted back to the area with the manhole cover. Every location I've checked says there's nothing to do. Not sure if it's a tech issue or if I'm just missing something. I've checked a couple of walkthroughs. The impression I got was that once the water was turned on in the cave a cutscene should play and it should be game over. Please help!

[Post New]by FroggiePharts on Apr 26, 12 1:21 PM
Downloaded game, and it won't let me play. It goes directly to the Bonus level...totally skips the regular game. Hope it gets fixed, seems like a good one.

[Post New]by Faithface on May 19, 12 1:06 AM
grandmacarolyn wrote:Having same game issues as everyone else! There is no to save game and when you come back in to play lots of things have regressed! I had already accessed the graveyard and the farm house and now the gate to cementery is closed and tree is back over the path to farmhouse so I can't go any further because I don't have a ladder or a n axe. Also several of the games I had already played have gone back to their original status! Frustrating!

Same DAMN problem ! Paid for this through iTunes . Angry I want a refund !

[Post New]by LaVonNadine on May 21, 12 10:20 PM
I'm heaving a heavy sigh as I give up trying to find a thread anywhere in the forum addresssing my particular situation. I finished the game, but the bonus section won't allow me to continue:

Got to the ghost on the other side of the mountain. While holding the red helicopter and the blowtorch, returned to the saw - but now can't go back to the ghost! And clicking the sewer - which the bonus walkthrough tells me I should do - gets me nothing but a reminder that it's locked.

What do I ineed to do? I know I'm not close at all to getting access to the wallpapers and other bonus material...

Final Cutscenes

[Post New]by Raerayx on Aug 26, 12 6:57 AM
Afghan! I loved this game and spent two days playing it. I have done everything every walk through surgests but still can not get the final bonus cutscene to play! I want to know how it ends! Any ideas?

[Post New]by dianasian on Sep 21, 12 7:49 AM
I've got so far and now the game is showing that there is something to click on in 2 areas but they're off the screen. Can't get any further. Very p****d off!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 21, 12 10:31 AM
Hi dianasian,

It might help to change the display of this game to be in Windows Mode. That will keep the scene within a specifically defined area on your computer screen and should allow you to click on the item you need. You can make this adjustment by clicking on the "Options" menu at the main start screen.

If you try that and are still having trouble reaching those two areas, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the tools to look at how the game is running on your particular system and can work with you directly to get everything straightened out.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by wiseryjean on Dec 30, 12 9:11 PM
game was working beautifully until i shut down for the day. Now I have the combo for the safe in my journal but it wont let me use it. I am getting tools back that i have already used and dont need and cant get the ones i had that i do need. All the issues described in this forum thread so far are still happening. Will be talking to tech support tomorrow, but heads up to anyone considering buying.
Its really a shame too, because its one of the nicest games that I have played recently. Hope they can fix it

Re:Tree House

[Post New]by 73bones on May 7, 13 3:54 AM
I am stuck at the tree house, I was supposed to click the tree house so i can get inside and place the COUNTERWEIGHT on the end of the rope.The problem is I can't get inside the tree house. I 've tried clicking most of the parts of the tree house but to no avail. Please help me.

[Post New]by Mini_Ninja on May 16, 13 1:38 PM
I think I found a first. I cannot access the first hidden object scene. I see sparkles. On mouse over, the cursor remains a cursor and no amount of clicking will get me to start the mini-game. So I'm stuck at the very beginning of this game.

Bee921
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Bee921 on Aug 28, 13 7:46 PM
tinaccarroll wrote:i replayed the whole game and made it to the bonus game and finally had to give up on hos because of error display kept popping up every 2 seconds and couldnt finish. the reason i was ab le to finish game to that point is because i didnt shut game down or quit otherwise i would have the scorpians coming back or ended needing ladder again. big fish really needs to fix the game it is an awesome game too.

I have the same problem. it'a aggravating not to be able to play the bonus game!

[Post New]by BigGamer999 on Mar 22, 14 11:32 AM
I downloaded the demo version, however, when I type my name all I see is weird symbols on the screen. When I start game same thing happens with the text. All I see is gibberish. Cannot read text. Anyone else have this problem?

I shut down the again, waited a few minutes and re-started. It seems to be working fine now.

Edited on 03/22/2014 at 12:36:35 PM PST

Go to: