Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Chit Chat, Rants and Other Chaos!

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 4, 11 6:06 AM
@ peglegann - aw!! spoilsport

@ boots - it's not - honest (would I lie to you!)

@ geckofriend - Thanks - I'll check that one next!

Boy - I'm just having fun this morning - demo'ing loads of M3's! goofyduck sent me a lovely list. Just played a bit of Treasure Island - love the dancing skeletons!

Still can't get over the file sizes!!

Kel

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jun 4, 11 6:54 AM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:Just wait - tomorrow is Sunday, and on Sunday and Monday BF posts TMs or M3 - thus, all of us HOGers, who bought CEs, enter to the "starving zone"!!!

I buy almost all CEs; may be I should wait for the SEs, they come soon and day after day... .
I buy also all CE's and now I play an older game because I find nothing else. Hope tomorrow there is a game I like.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 4, 11 7:43 AM
@ geckofriend and bella

You were so right about Cave Quest - having a lot of fun with this one. So much I forgot I was playing a demo!!

Kel

jellow10
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by jellow10 on Jun 4, 11 8:53 AM
@Kelvarda
So glad you're enjoying Cave Quest. I agree with all the others.....it's a great game! I've played it 3 times already and ready for more.

Here's a few more suggestions:

Deep Blue Sea (the first one)

Emerald Tale (I'm nuts about this one.....not the usual M3)

Lamp of Aladdin

Puzzle Hero (a bit different....you do have to battle the monster)

Season Match 1 and 2 (collapse type)

Trial of the Gods: Ariadne's Fate (not anything unusual but I love the graphics and watching Theseus....what a putz )

Unfortunately, most of these are timed but not impossible. Give "em a try.

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

[Post New]by bootsky on Jun 4, 11 10:27 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:
peglegann wrote:
Kelvarda wrote:@ bootsky - erm! some other 'friends' are looking for you in CCC!!
Kel

bootsky!! Don't go it is a trap! Naughty kelv LOL!

{adjusting lobster bib} Oh Peglegann, you are a little suspicious, aren't you?
It's okay bootsky... we are waiting for you in the CCC.

HAHAHA, i hid sooo well you didn't find me
boots

[Post New]by GeckoFriend on Jun 4, 11 11:06 AM
Kelvarda wrote:@ geckofriend and bella

You were so right about Cave Quest - having a lot of fun with this one. So much I forgot I was playing a demo!!

Kel

I'm glad you liked it. It's the only M3 I have purchased from Big Fish and only the second one ever purchased.

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

[Post New]by bootsky on Jun 4, 11 11:09 AM
GeckoFriend wrote:
Kelvarda wrote:@ geckofriend and bella

Kel

I'm glad you liked it. It's the only M3 I have purchased from Big Fish and only the second one ever purchased.

If tomorrows game is not of interest I think I will give this a try, sounds good, been a long time since I played & enjoyed a Match3
Seems its been left to me to turn out the light in here again (click) I'm going to sit on the deck with a & friends
Have a HAPPY NIGHT
boots

Edited on 06/04/2011 at 11:12:42 AM PST

waVcraZd
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,052 Posts

[Post New]by waVcraZd on Jun 4, 11 11:11 AM
Hi Fishies. Been awhile. Kelvarda, Lost in Reefs is kinda cool. You can pick how you want to play. Get to build beautiful underwater scenes. Definitely another dry day. Oh well...it is what it is. Have a great weekend and a wonderful life everyone.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 4, 11 2:00 PM
thanks jellow - I'll have a look at Emerald Tale tomorrow (Puzzle Hero looks a lot like Puzzle Quest which I have for my PS3)

Hi waVcraZd - Thanks for your suggestion as well.

See you all tomorrow guys - have fun

Night boots

Kel

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

[Post New]by bootsky on Jun 4, 11 2:24 PM
Good night all
boots

TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on Jun 4, 11 2:37 PM
I was so happy to morph into this cute lobster that I'm almost afraid to post too much lol. BFG website wasnt working 4 me all day; by the time I got to laugh out my nose (seriously but ewwwww), bootsky had already morphed to Guppy.

Guess I'll either have to just lurk or loose my lobster soon. lol. happy gaming ev1 and ty for all those M3 suggestion. Love lost in reefs myself.

I've taken to replaying old CE's during these thirsty times. Hey BFG we fishies need new water LOL.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Jun 4, 11 3:12 PM
Has anyone played the demo of Golden Trails 2?
I am playing the demo and I am on my fourth location and I have not found one single clover yet! (You find clovers instead of badges in this one.)

Am I blind? or has anyone else had problems finding these darned clovers??

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Jun 4, 11 4:39 PM
Hi y'all,

@ DragonLady-World Riddles is cool, but my favorite is still GemSweeper. It's one of the games I've had the longest.

I started out on Match-3 and it's still a favorite genre, but I'm also a huge HOG (all types) fan. Cave Quest is definitely a great game. I have the occasional word puzzle games-the Bookworm series is favorite. I have fractured Fairy Tales on my laptop and Rainbow Web 2 on my iPhone.

@ Shadow -since you mentioned it I found the trial for Golden Trails 2 and just finished downloading-will let you know shortly

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

[Post New]by bootsky on Jun 4, 11 5:50 PM
TigerJo714 wrote:I was so happy to morph into this cute lobster that I'm almost afraid to post too much lol. BFG website wasnt working 4 me all day; by the time I got to laugh out my nose (seriously but ewwwww), bootsky had already morphed to Guppy.

Guess I'll either have to just lurk or loose my lobster soon. lol. happy gaming ev1 and ty for all those M3 suggestion. Love lost in reefs myself.

I've taken to replaying old CE's during these thirsty times. Hey BFG we fishies need new water LOL.

You're ok you have 17 to go!! I won't let them put you in a pot
like a puny guppy can fight off anything BUT I'll try...I'll put on my game face
boots

Edited on 06/04/2011 at 5:52:32 PM PST

TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on Jun 4, 11 7:48 PM
awww ty boots

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jun 6, 11 7:35 PM
shadowfax44 wrote:Has anyone played the demo of Golden Trails 2?
I am playing the demo and I am on my fourth location and I have not found one single clover yet! (You find clovers instead of badges in this one.)

Am I blind? or has anyone else had problems finding these darned clovers??

Have you gotten to the mansion yet? I think they start there. At the site where you downloaded the demo there are some comments about the clovers in the forum.

grumpy1123
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by grumpy1123 on Jun 8, 11 8:44 AM
I find it hard to believe that anyone cannot find a game to play on a weekend, when this site has hundreds to choose from! Try something different! Download something and try it for an hour. What have you got to lose? I found a logic game about gravity that I had never seen before. And one where you had to balance blocks to reach a tower. Neither were my "regular" kind of favorites, but were fun to try.

grumpy1123
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by grumpy1123 on Jun 8, 11 8:49 AM
Here are 2 old ones, but fun and challenging: Runes of Avalon 2 and Carribean Hideway. And more recently, Blossom. Give them a try.

Go to: