tredzwater
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

Re:Vampire Mansion: A Linda Hyde Adventure

[Post New]by tredzwater on Jun 27, 11 1:32 PM
a_kycat wrote:i love it and am on chapter 12

How marvelous when you love your job!

For me, however, this is probably the worst HOG I've ever played. Bar none. There has to be some sort of distinction in that, however pitiful that distinction might be.

The game is horribly slow and mind-bendingly boring. The cursor floats all over the place and a tiny twitch of my mouse hand lands me on the other side of the screen. The music is just some repetitive piano jingling and seems to be on a very short leash. The "Hidden" objects could have been found by my neighbors' 2-year-old...at least the short time I subjected myself to this disaster.

What were the developers thinking? Did they not, at the very least, come to Big Fish and buy a game to see what a H0 game should be? If I invent something new, I'm going to first check out the competition. This game must have come out of HOG Programming For Dummies Who Want To Stay Dummies.
Tredz

Edited on 06/27/2011 at 4:37:37 PM PST

Dakjoy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Dakjoy on Jul 21, 11 5:55 PM
a_kycat wrote:i love it and am on chapter 12

So happy to read you like it. I do, but I'm only in Chapter 2 I think. I'm hoping you can help me. I'm at a wall, can't get out can't get in. Every time I click somewhere on the wall, I get a message which says it's impossible to get in that way. I've tried all items in inventory but to no avail. Do you happen to remember how you got passed it?

Many thanks.

Debby960
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Debby960 on Jul 28, 11 1:14 PM
I agree with others, this was a lousy game. First one to come up that was not a special so thought would buy, big mistake. Wish they would come up with some more good games that are not specials so we can buy without 2 credits or 13.99, what happened to the 6.99 games lol. Have bought a lot of games over 4-5 years so have played a lot lol

[Post New]by octavia1951 on Aug 13, 11 12:51 PM
a_kycat: u say that u r on chapter 12. pplz help me w/ these keys. i keep matching them 2 the count of 8 (which is needed), but the keep returning. any help would b appreciated. thank you.

[Post New]by octavia1951 on Aug 13, 11 1:02 PM
dakjoy(7/21@5:55pm): what wall r u talking about?

[Post New]by octavia1951 on Aug 13, 11 1:07 PM
bfgFlounder: need ur help, plz. i don't know how 2 get past the keys. it says 2 match them but everytime that i do, they just keep appearing. plz help, thank u.

Go to: