bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

Re:Chit Chat, Rants and other Chaos!

[Post New]by bootsky on Jun 6, 11 7:59 AM
I planted my plants & if I do say so myself they look bloomin' (no pun intended) marvelous. Finally got some English Lavender & some lovely pink carnations
@Kel it was more like Plants vs Bees they were all over them couldn't wait for me to get them in
Where's shadow haven't seen her around much the past coupla days?
Are you alright shadow?
boots

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

[Post New]by bootsky on Jun 6, 11 8:01 AM
Oh BTW Dragonlady was that Australian Football you were watching the other day I used to love watching that didn't understand it but it was very entertaining
boots

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Jun 6, 11 9:33 AM
Wow, Thanks Puzzledone for the MFC chronology.

I think I got confused as Madam Fate was my first BFG purchase ever.

Actually, thats not quite true, dumbo me actually bought the strategy guide first by mistake LOL ( & I have never used it !!!!)

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 6, 11 9:34 AM
Do you think the Mods were asleep, or reading the 'What the mods think when they scroll through these threads' thread

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 6, 11 10:19 AM
Hey fishies!

Thanks for catching the typo on "Majhong." (oops! )

We probably wouldn't have noticed this had you not said anything, and we'll work to get this corrected asap!

Thanks again!

-bfgHondo

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

[Post New]by bootsky on Jun 6, 11 10:24 AM
Well ain't that nice that one of the "big" fishies stopped by?
Good job I had my sunglasses on or he might've recognized me
boots

LoveMyBichons
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by LoveMyBichons on Jun 6, 11 10:25 AM
jojo_the_joyful wrote:Wow, Thanks Puzzledone for the MFC chronology.

I think I got confused as Madam Fate was my first BFG purchase ever.

Actually, thats not quite true, dumbo me actually bought the strategy guide first by mistake LOL ( & I have never used it !!!!)

I did the EXACT same thing. I too bought the Guide by mistake - then the game. They were my 1st purchases here at the Fish too. I was way over my head and a little shell shocked with the puzzles and gave up, but went back a couple of years later and finished... after I had gained some skill and experience. IMHO they are still the best of the best as far as good mind stretching puzzles.

I will also confess that I didn't even realize that there were "morphing objects" in M. Fate until someone mentioned it in the Dire Grove forum. I had to go back and play it again! There was some real creativity in the old MFC games. The way they caried the story forward year by year. Top drawer all the way.

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

[Post New]by bootsky on Jun 6, 11 11:29 AM
Well it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood so I think it's time for me to sit out on the deck with hubby b4 he gets po'd about all the time I've been on this pc.
Just so wanted to be in on Kel's morph, CONGRATS AGAIN.
See you all later or tomorrow
boots

skr041300
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by skr041300 on Jun 7, 11 3:13 AM
Disappointed that no iHOG etc... for last few days. Oh well, will try the Argon game now.

Paul4455
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Paul4455 on Jul 4, 12 10:53 PM
When it calls for non pair what does it mean? I click on everything and nothing moves I have to use the hint all the way through. What goes together?????

Go to: