Re:Post any Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by DimePiece527 on Jul 7, 11 8:57 PM
joancast wrote:
MJZigZag wrote:
three strikes and you're out.

Game froze at the exact same spot every time -- the drawbridge mechanism.

What a drag.

Mine also freezes at the drawbridge mechanism and had to shut the game and computer down. It's so frustrating to come all the way through to this far and have this happen. BFG----What's the problem? It's got to be the game. I played the whole rest of it and it was fine, so it's not my computer. It IS the game. I thought these games were checked out before they were sold. You can't use the very best pc to check them. Most of us don't have the very best pc. Try using an older one to check them and you'll see what the rest of us have to put up with. Big bummer!

Omg I'm having the exact same problem. I've restarted the game, my cpu, everything. No matter what I do it won't work. Do I uninstall the game and then try again??????

[Post New]by nhill1119 on Jul 19, 11 8:41 PM
I'm having the same problem with the gate mechanism. I would really like to be able to finish this game!

[Post New]by mindovermadness on Jul 26, 11 10:31 PM
Has anyone else had an issue loading the game? I purchased the game, downloaded it straight from Big Fish, and now no matter how I try to open the game it flashes a black screen like it's going to load and then leaves me looking at my desktop where the game manager says "Thank you for playing". The black screen only lasts about a second. Not even clicking on "Play Again" in the game manager will load the game.

I've sent a report into Customer Support but they haven't sent back anything.

I had no problems downloading the game per se but I did notice every 30 seconds or so, the status for the game would flip to "Validating" from downloading or installing. I've never seen it do that before.

I played the demo on my home computer (though for some reason the wireless fried that same night) but I've put the full version on my laptop.

This is the ONLY Big Fish game I've had this problem with and as of half an hour ago, the only one currently on this computer. I thought it might help get it to load but it still wont.

What the Freak is up with this?

Edited on 07/27/2011 at 9:19:24 PM PST

[Post New]by mindovermadness on Jul 28, 11 10:28 PM
Customer Service finally found the issue. My DirectX was out of date. My only concern now is the Dr. Felix program they use to see things like that. I'm a little unnerved by any program that doesn't require a secure network and, at the very least, a password to be able to root through my hard drive and see what I am or am not running at a given time.

3rd Dirty Tile in Venice

[Post New]by Lola275 on Jul 31, 11 12:23 PM
I was wondering why the gears icon keeps coming up when I got to the bird house in the tree for the 3rd dirty tile in Venice. I SHOULD be able to use telekinetics to get it, but it won't let me, all that appears are the gears.

[Post New]by dsayless on Sep 10, 12 8:02 AM
cant get any of my B/F games to play on this new computer--dont understand why & wd really like some help as I NEED my Dracula fix!!!!

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 10, 12 10:34 AM
Hi dsayless,

I'm sorry that the games aren't playing. If they're just not starting I would try taking a look at the steps at the help article below. It has a few troubleshooting steps that can help clear this up:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you click the blue text it will take you right there. However, if you try this and the games are still giving you trouble, I would definitely get in contact with our Customer Support team. One of our reps would be happy to take a closer look with you and help you with your purchase:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

Sugarbella
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Chapter 3 -- Alessandra Messini

[Post New]by Sugarbella on Nov 25, 12 12:58 PM
The ball game -- the 3rd "round". It's impossible to get the blue blue into the blue space. I even peeked at the Strategy Guide and that is incorrect. I had to use a "skip" to get past this. Not a big deal, it's only a game, but it's stinks because I bought the CE game. You'd think they would have this ironed out.

Any one else run into this?

Bella

Shelley7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Shelley7 on Dec 23, 12 7:14 PM
I am not able to play this game or another one I wanted. I think I need to update my directx. My regular windows 7update isn't helping. Do I need to update my version of windows in order to update my directx?

[Post New]by MikeBeachBum on May 20, 13 11:09 AM
IPad version of the game will periodically display the ad banner at the top of the screen even while playing. Quitting and reloading fixes this for a while.

[Post New]by Lynchienator on Jun 1, 13 12:34 AM
My game keeps turning into a white screen every-time I get to this part:

The part where you have to get the red crystal, I had just gotten the two pieces to fix the lid so could carry the case containing the crystal and as soon as I press on "tap to continue" when it says "bravo you win" instead of saying the score that I got and the time that I had done it in, they were replaced with the letters "en". Then I tap to continue and it goes to a white screen, and stays on awhile screen.

WHAT DO I DO TO FIX THIS ISSUE?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 1, 13 2:33 AM
Hi Lynchienator,

Welcome to the Pond!

It may help to close the game and any other applications that are running so that you can relaunch the game and have all resources devoted to running it.

The help article here, details how to do that under the heading Close all applications.

However, if this doesn't help matters please do get in touch with our Customer Support Team so we can work this out for you.

I really hope this is worked out for you soon, best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Go to: